Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:39:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Email Update from Avalon Just In  (Read 4421 times)
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 02:47:48 AM

Our only hope is seriously becoming a crash of the exchange rate, to buy a lot and cheap.
As predicted, the roi of these units will magically be exactly 75btc.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 02:52:12 AM

Man, this whole fucking SMT crap / delays all the sudden feels like BFL spewing excuses for delays =( first its a week, now its 2 more weeks, whats next...a  month more?

Sounds like a 1-month delay. BFL is on a 6+ month delay. Not even the same ballpark.
Yeah except there is a big issue here.
They already started shipping (300 units) 3.5 months ago. As everyone knows - they won - they released first - go Avalon!

So either they all stopped working and took a couple months holiday, or they have been making a killing mining on Avalons that people have funded.
Remember, the Avalon payment method is no refund because they are using your money to buy the hardware (their words)

I guess they could have bought all this very large amount of hardware and left it sitting in a storage facility for more than 2 months?
Yeah right ...

BFL has failed to deliver on time ... yes we understand that ... yes they are late ...
However, once BFL does start to deliver in quantity, what would your impression be if they stopped for >2 months for no reason ...
Don't they do that already...all of the time?
DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 02:59:10 AM

I am glad to hear anything but my faith will only be restored when DHL rings my doorbell.   Does not seem like a ton of information and totally contradicts what they said 20 days ago.  They said they were shipping in the next week 20 days ago but they did not have equipment yet?   That does not make sense.
I am a little worried about people being sick.   Is it zhang or Yifu?   I hope not, that would make travelling hard since this whole bird flu paranoia in the news.  Hope everyone gets better soon

There's another bird flu paranoia in the news ??  Same old story, new show, new what.. Is this serious ?   Mass media are again spreading fear via "bird flu" again ?   They cannot come with something new ?  Or this show as been such a success in the past, they try "take 2" ??

I'm pretty happy that we dont have TV in our house.. What a relief...  Peacefull time,..

BTW, do you dare to bet on the bet on my signature ;p
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 03:02:51 AM

I'm pretty happy that we dont have TV in our house.. What a relief...  Peacefull time,..

<-- TV-free since 2004, baby.

Well, I guess I do have *a* TV, but I don't have TV service, so I don't receive all the crap that floats by in "the stream".

do you dare to bet on the bet on my signature ;p

Given the site involved, no way.  I've been burned once.

Post it up on bitbet.us, and I'd think differently.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 03:11:26 AM

Hope the sick is not H7N9.

I'm located a few hundred miles south of Yifu.
South of Brooklyn or Beijing?

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4508
Merit: 1819

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 03:13:16 AM

Man, this whole fucking SMT crap / delays all the sudden feels like BFL spewing excuses for delays =( first its a week, now its 2 more weeks, whats next...a  month more?

Sounds like a 1-month delay. BFL is on a 6+ month delay. Not even the same ballpark.
They already started shipping (300 units) 3.5 months ago. As everyone knows - they won - they released first - go Avalon!

So either they all stopped working and took a couple months holiday, or they have been making a killing mining on Avalons that people have funded.
Remember, the Avalon payment method is no refund because they are using your money to buy the hardware (their words)

I guess they could have bought all this very large amount of hardware and left it sitting in a storage facility for more than 2 months?
Yeah right ...

BFL has failed to deliver on time ... yes we understand that ... yes they are late ...
However, once BFL does start to deliver in quantity, what would your impression be if they stopped for >2 months for no reason ...
Don't they do that already...all of the time?
Start to deliver in quantity ... no not yet.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 03:56:35 AM

Dr. Zhang has not been on forum for almost one month, maybe he's sick due to too hard working  Undecided

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 03:59:42 AM

Dr. Zhang has not been on forum for almost one month, maybe he's sick due to too hard working  Undecided
Our prayers are with him...
dan99

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 04:41:07 AM

Yifu and NgZhang are the brains behind behind the success and probably together with some other engineers, so
hope they recover and rested .. anyway they are tweaking their new machinery now so not much they could do..
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 04:45:43 AM

I agree.. I hope they are well.

Also, I think Kano shouldn't make accusations that he can't back up. Enough with this Avalon is mining with our equipment business, it is silly. You have no proof of anything. It seems like they are just going through growing pains in the manufacturing process.
alwind

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 06:50:31 AM

I agree.. I hope they are well.

Also, I think Kano shouldn't make accusations that he can't back up. Enough with this Avalon is mining with our equipment business, it is silly. You have no proof of anything. It seems like they are just going through growing pains in the manufacturing process.

Thats why i put kano on my ignore list. He is only here to rant on Avalon and try to safe the BFL image. Just ignore him he isn't even a Avalon customer.

I was glad to see the update this morning.

Rep thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208568.0
LTC LeboFnm6UvSmVHSstgJighbJR35omAqwpU
BTC 1CNHhHJ36uApsjB9gMCKw3eYaGKw9qRgqS
greaterninja

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 07:12:39 AM

Yifu and NgZhang are the brains behind behind the success and probably together with some other engineers, so
hope they recover and rested .. anyway they are tweaking their new machinery now so not much they could do..

Yifu and Nzhang have over $15,000 USD of my bitcoin that I could have used to buy a house or cash out for $60,000 when it hit its peak levels.

Avalon delays and BFL stating May 1st, 2013 that they are shipping their ASICs by the masses has increased my concerns.

I will be extremely disappointed if my batch #2 and batch #3 investment opportunities goes bust because of more significant delays or other arbitrary reasons.
I work 9-15 hours a day to make the money I use to invest in you guys because I believe this is the best option for me at this point in my life.
I will continue to have faith in Avalon, please just do not disappoint the community that is placing their faith and hard earned money in your hands.

-GreaterNinja
dan99

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 07:41:56 AM

不用担心,你是在良好的手中,他们只是有一些轻微的感冒及流感引起的流感病毒中。 Smiley
Wayne_Chang

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 07:44:46 AM

那就好,希望5月能收到第二批
dan99

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 10:13:30 AM

那就好,希望5月能收到第二批

尽快月底
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 10:37:31 AM

Yeah right ...

Units need to be assembled, and that's take time, stop the FUD please.

DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002

Bitcoin

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 12:25:09 PM

Given the site involved, no way.  I've been burned once.

Post it up on bitbet.us, and I'd think differently.

Can you tell me wich issue makes you quit BetsOfBitcoin ?
coastermonger

Activity: 367

Find me at Bitrated

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 01:33:31 PM

Google Translation of the above for the huge majority of our non-chinese speakers:

Dan99 -
不用担心,你是在良好的手中,他们只是有一些轻微的感冒及流感引起的流感病毒中。
"Do not worry, you are in good hands, they are just some minor colds and influenza caused by influenza virus."

Wayne_Chang-
那就好,希望5月能收到第二批
That's good, I hope to receive the second batch in May

Dan99-
尽快月底
As soon as the end of the month

Yifu I know that you don't want people coming to the factory, makes sense.  But if I'm in Hong Kong can't I just meet somebody, somewhere in the city to pick it up?  It would save you guys on shipping costs!

Bitrated user: Rees.
Aseras

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 02:19:39 PM

too many hookers and blow Cheesy
Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 06:32:31 PM

tweaked and fully functional by the second week of May

Ugh. This would have been good to know PRIOR to shipping my Icarus back to them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: