Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Disrupt the Seed Monopolists: opensourceseeds.org - Get them into BTC!  (Read 303 times)
hv_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 12:22:19 PM

Cool idea - just found that and wonder if this is  known.

They are disruptive, give back power to farmers / seed producers and should accept BTC !

http://opensourceseeds.org/en

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:33:30 AM

Interesting but I smell a scam. You may have a legit link there but my spider sense tells me this could just as likely be some scam. Too many people fall for sites that look good but in the end steal their money. And with bitcoin it is even worse. People steal money all the time. I would be careful about this. It doesn’t really make much sense anyway, farmers wanting bitcoin.
hv_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 12:28:15 PM

Interesting but I smell a scam. You may have a legit link there but my spider sense tells me this could just as likely be some scam. Too many people fall for sites that look good but in the end steal their money. And with bitcoin it is even worse. People steal money all the time. I would be careful about this. It doesn’t really make much sense anyway, farmers wanting bitcoin.

It's driven by members of a German university  - and was presented by a prime German TV docu - guess no scam.

Bitcoin is also not accepted yet but it might fit into their concept...

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: