Remember we live in a civil society and it requires our respect to function well. Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s.
Remember we live in a society where a group of individuals claim the right to point guns at everyone else
and it requires our obedience and non-resistence
to function well for them
If services provided by the state were so necessary, we wouldn't need to be forced to pay for them.
I don't pay taxes because it is utilitarian. I pay because if I don't, they will kill me.
Not sure where you live, but I doubt they'll kill you.
1. Stop paying taxes
2. Some period of time goes by.
3. Receive a letter in the mail. Burn it.
4. Receive another letter. Flush it.
5. Receive a court date. Don't attend.
6. A few people in funny hats and probably blue colored costumes will show up at your door. This step may occur a few times.
7. Eventually they will attempt to kidnap you and lock you away in a warehouse until they decide to let you go.
8. If you resist #7, they have the obligation to shoot you. They will probably get an award and a vacation bonus for it as well.
Even a cursory read of police brutality headlines show that these oddly dressed and well armed individuals generally don't have any sympathy for your well being, so if you give them any hint of incentive they seem to be quite ready to take it.