Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:24:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Downgraded my shipping?!  (Read 14205 times)
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 11:10:08 PM

You all know this, right?... "Never wrestle a pig in a mudhole. You both get dirty, and the pig enjoys it."

Josh Zerlan is not aware of things enough to know this. In fact, he fancies himself the fattest sow in the mudhole.
minternj

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 11:19:17 PM

So, to break up the lovefest for josh this is what I'm understanding.

Early buyers put orders in. Shipping said express but they didn't pay for express.

From my understanding these people paid the regular rate, and not the express rate other people paid and now want express because it said express previously?

curious as to the facts and not this BS name calling.

Warning about Nitrogensports.eu
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709114.0
minternj

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 12:44:43 AM

Early buyers put orders in. Shipping said express but they didn't pay for express.

From my understanding these people paid the regular rate, and not the express rate other people paid and now want express because it said express previously?

I believe you should take off that fuzzy filter from your screen.

The correct understanding is that some customers had paid for express shipping. There was an error and now many customers orders are showing standard shipping instead of express shipping.

It is what it is.

How about you let the people who had the shipping issue answer. You have very little understanding besides your strange obsession with josh. Should get some help for that.

minternj

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 12:53:16 AM

I believe you should take off that fuzzy filter from your screen.

The correct understanding is that some customers had paid for express shipping. There was an error and now many customers orders are showing standard shipping instead of express shipping.

It is what it is.

How about you let the people who had the shipping issue answer.

They already have, are you listening/reading?

You also aren't asking "anyone", you are making [a false] statement. It is simply an error and will likely be fixed at some point in the future.

hey dodo, im asking. you aren't their representative although you think you are some kind of advocate. This isn't your forum. I can ask what i want jsut liek you can continue to stalk josh like a wierdo.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 12:54:55 AM

Don't drink the kool aid. It makes you less lucid.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/2301-express-shipping-%24400-gold-pterodactyls.html
minternj

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 01:02:22 AM

I drink cool aid all the time, it doesn't make me less lucid. May give me diabtes, but what the hell you live once.

What does that link have to do with what I asked. I'm just asking if these people paid a express shipping rate previously.

Controversy is solved(not really, but explained) by comparing what these people paid for "express" to what other people paid for regular after the express option was added.

minternj

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 01:14:48 AM

I drink cool aid all the time, it doesn't make me less lucid. May give me diabtes, but what the hell you live once.

What does that link have to do with what I asked. I'm just asking if these people paid a express shipping rate previously.

Controversy is solved(not really, but explained) by comparing what these people paid for "express" to what other people paid for regular after the express option was added.
If you take the time to take a gander through that thread some of your questions will be answered.

I'll look through again haven't seen any numbers to compare.

darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 03:34:49 AM

And you know what the saddest part about all of that, is that in Josh's mind, he probably feels 100% unwaveringly justified in having that attitude due to a complete and utter lack of self-awareness and a firm mental rooting in his own virtual reality.

Who's to tell him otherwise?  He has a stable of suckers willing to sit there while he pisses in their face, and they come back and ask for more.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 03:55:40 AM

And you know what the saddest part about all of that, is that in Josh's mind, he probably feels 100% unwaveringly justified in having that attitude due to a complete and utter lack of self-awareness and a firm mental rooting in his own virtual reality.

Who's to tell him otherwise?  He has a stable of suckers willing to sit there while he pisses in their face, and they come back and ask for more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KnCwLDSip8 ("Shills" when pissed on)

VS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M_PRotKQBM ("Trolls"" when pissed on)

Sorry, I couldn't help it.
Beans

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 06:40:41 AM

Don't post lies, BS or be a dick and you get helpful answers.  Pretty simple cause and effect.

Ok, Why do my receipts from when I ordered last year say express shipping on them if I don't have express shipping? Why would I need to pay a additional 3k just to have a handful of boxes shipped a few hundred miles? Are we only talking about express shipping through usps? There one of the worst ways to ship packages. Unless the new singles are the size of a average car, I don't know what's going on here.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 06:43:14 AM

Don't post lies, BS or be a dick and you get helpful answers.  Pretty simple cause and effect.

Ok, Why do my receipts from when I ordered last year say express shipping on them if I don't have express shipping? Why would I need to pay a additional 3k just to have a handful of boxes shipped a few hundred miles? Are we only talking about express shipping through usps? There one of the worst ways to ship packages. Unless the new singles are the size of a average car, I don't know what's going on here.

WOW! Someone got screwed again I think?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 07:20:22 AM

I'm in a generous mood.  I'll save Josh the trouble of his inevitable response.

Fuck you!  Eat shit!  You don't even deserve an answer, you fucking troll!

See?  I'm even speedier at providing standard BFL customer support than they are.

You're welcome.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484

Across The Universe

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 07:23:22 AM

Is the Express shipping with Courier*²   ? and VAT ?

Thats explain the extreme price for it ...

Courier, guide, travel companion, relay, companion,Messenger, bringer,
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 07:39:07 AM

Ok, Why do my receipts from when I ordered last year say express shipping on them if I don't have express shipping?

Now that you mentioned it, I went through all my previous orders, and I never did receive email invoices for any of my orders.

Hrmph.

My orders are definitely in my BFL Customer account, and I recall seeing an invoice in the web browser after using BitPay, but nothing was ever emailed out best I can tell.

Only thing I can find in my email search is this email form response once my order was processed. No formal email invoice from either Bit-Pay or Butterfly Labs for any of my orders.

Thank you for placing your BitForce Single SC order.

This is confirmation that your order was successfully placed in our system.

If you've chosen an instant payment method and have completed that transaction, then your order is confirmed.  If you've chosen a payment method that requires additional information such as a bank wire transfer instructions, please stand by for an email from customer service within the next business day.

Kind regards,

Customer service team

BF Labs Inc.
Beans

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 08:32:20 AM

Ok, Why do my receipts from when I ordered last year say express shipping on them if I don't have express shipping?

Now that you mentioned it, I went through all my previous orders, and I never did receive email invoices for any of my orders.

Hrmph.

My orders are definitely in my BFL Customer account, and I recall seeing an invoice in the web browser after using BitPay, but nothing was ever emailed out best I can tell.

Only thing I can find in my email search is this email form response once my order was processed. No formal email invoice from either Bit-Pay or Butterfly Labs for any of my orders.

Thank you for placing your BitForce Single SC order.

This is confirmation that your order was successfully placed in our system.

If you've chosen an instant payment method and have completed that transaction, then your order is confirmed.  If you've chosen a payment method that requires additional information such as a bank wire transfer instructions, please stand by for an email from customer service within the next business day.

Kind regards,

Customer service team

BF Labs Inc.

You just login to the site and use your order number to view the receipt. I have them printed out, they all say express shipping. If you login and look now though, they have all been switch to standard shipping. There asking for $610 dollars to ship just one of my packages, that's on top of what I gave them for express shipping the first time.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 04:32:12 PM

If you paid prior to February for shipping, you didn't pay for express shipping.  All shipping was called express shipping prior to that, which is what the USPS calls it.  Express shipping is now and upgrade from standard shipping, which is still USPS's Express Shipping. 

Don't blame me because the USPS calls their regular shipping "express shipping."

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 04:41:05 PM

Don't blame me because the USPS calls their regular shipping "express shipping."

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 05:02:24 PM

If you paid prior to February for shipping, you didn't pay for express shipping.  All shipping was called express shipping prior to that, which is what the USPS calls it.  Express shipping is now and upgrade from standard shipping, which is still USPS's Express Shipping.  

OK, I take back everything.

I was duped. BFL is fucking customers again!

HOLY SHIT. Someone sound the alarm. They are bending us over and asking customers for EVEN MORE Money on express shipping they already paid for. This is what I get for listening to the hype.

@ Miniternj

START PANIC'ing

We are getting "double tapped" on shipping.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 05:31:43 PM

If you paid prior to February for shipping, you didn't pay for express shipping.  All shipping was called express shipping prior to that, which is what the USPS calls it.  Express shipping is now and upgrade from standard shipping, which is still USPS's Express Shipping.  

Oh wait, (grasps at straws),

Are you saying the old Standard Shipping = USPS Priority Mail? (3 to 5 days ~guaranteed~)

Are you saying that the old Express Shipping = USPS "Express"? (1 to 3 day guaranteed)

vs

The "New Express" = "USPS Overnight" (a different level of Express Shipping as it is guaranteed "next day")

Is this the correct interpretation? (serious question)

P.S. in the next few days, I am about to become a sizable customer. (Well....if things pan out)
Beans

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 07:41:50 PM

If you paid prior to February for shipping, you didn't pay for express shipping.  All shipping was called express shipping prior to that, which is what the USPS calls it.  Express shipping is now and upgrade from standard shipping, which is still USPS's Express Shipping. 

Express is not exclusive to usps. It's a actual term. Obviously you guys know that, why else would you change it at the last minute? You could at least charge a reasonable price, these are price gouging rates. After delays, no customer support, missing specs and shipping orders out of position. You could at least do right by the customers this time... It's doesn't help offering a second shipping option anyway. It's just a last minute way to rake in more profits. And no one wants to go through usps anyway, they have the worst service of anyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: