Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Japanese Airlines to accept bitcoins soon  (Read 7255 times)
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:03:17 PM

I think Japan is a country that thinks about the times and always think all community demand because I've read about the article many enthusiasts bitcoin in japan
yes in fact they are business minded and creative minded people, they are now going to adopt bitcoin for so many other purposes. most of the companies will be using bitcoin as their payment method. i am sure that after japan so many other companies will also start accepting bitcoin as legal currency. they will also adopt bitcoin, in fact bitcoin is the need of the day.

I think I only see Japan as the first country to really embrace bitcoin. Therefore companies in Japan will also have to accept bitcoin as mode of payment. Example is JAL. There will be big companies from Japan that will follow suit as well. Probably in the next months we well see another big companies from Japan will come out and accepts bitcoin as payment.

Another country that will also embrace bitcoin is Australia starting July 1. Japan is a highly industrialized country which means technology is very advance. Soon Japan will see the potential of other altcoins especially that bitcoin is also facing some trials.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: