Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:14:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aragon Speculation  (Read 4040 times)
vlad06 (OP)

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:31:09 AM

I've had a hectic week and have not had any time to read at all. I missed the Aragon ICO and I have just seen that the price has doubled since yesterday. So devastated I missed out.

What do you think it will do this year? The low supply and demand makes me think this will moon the hell up.
OptimusPrime007

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:35:29 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 06:59:45 PM by OptimusPrime007

I've had a hectic week and have not had any time to read at all. I missed the Aragon ICO and I have just seen that the price has doubled since yesterday. So devastated I missed out.

What do you think it will do this year? The low supply and demand makes me think this will moon the hell up.

Aragon has tremendous potential considering the people backing it up. Ideas are good until you have a solid team behind it. Simply google their developers; they seems to be achievers already.

Also in a Coinbase blog in an article written by Linda Xie (product manager at Coinbase), showed an Ethereum based token example. In that she has shown the Aragon symbol (i.e. eagle head) above the token example.  
This is the blog: https://blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-ethereum-tokens-fbd5611fe30b

I think by year end it will start moving up considerably. Though as an investment it is one of the best coins and because it is not on many exchanges the price will rise decent enough considering the upper limit cap once it's on all exchanges.

Once this is on exchanges like Poloniex, Kraken and Coinbase/GDax; it will skyrocket to hundreds in no time.
veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:49:41 PM

Aragon has tremendous potential considering the people backing it up. Ideas are good until you have a solid team behind it. Simply google their developers; they seems to be achievers already.

Also in a Coinbase blog in an article written by Linda Xie (product manager at Coinbase), showed an Ethereum based token example. In that she has shown the Aragon symbol (i.e. eagle head) above the token example.  
This is the blog: https://blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-ethereum-tokens-fbd5611fe30b

I think by year end it will start moving up considerably. Though as an investment it is one of the best coins and because it is not on many exchanges the price will rise decent enough considering the upper limit cap once it's on all exchanges.

Once this is on exchanges like Poloniex, Kraken and Coinbase/GDax; it will skyrocket to hundreds in no time.
yes,I agree with this.This coin will be valued 20$ minimum.Very strong team
Mac0ni

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:33:25 AM

Can someone ELI5? I keep seeing Aragon mentioned but everyone talks about it like they're Trump lol. "It'll be great, the best, trust me."

What's so special about it?
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:46:15 AM

Can someone ELI5? I keep seeing Aragon mentioned but everyone talks about it like they're Trump lol. "It'll be great, the best, trust me."

It's a real world use for a token. They are aiming to offer decentralized and virtual products for companies. They will be able to run ICO's on the platform where company's token holders can vote on issues. They will also offer automated and decentralized services such as a accounting and a decentralized court/arbitration system. Each company will be able to set their own rules and governance regarding their token holders.

It is especially useful for a company trying to startup without having any physical offices, they could interact with their employees virtually while having all the accounting and legal done on aragon. An example of a companies that already tries to do as much are software startups and the aragon network will offer a much cheaper way of doing it than is currently available.
CryptoMensch

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 04:47:14 AM

If you didn't buy you might get lucky thanks that everything is going down you might buy Aragon cheaper than its lowest price sin distribution.

BANCOR
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:13:22 PM

I missed the Aragon ICO and I have just seen that the price has doubled since yesterday. So devastated I missed out.

I missed the ICO too, but I have been buying in since. It's certainly not too late. Aragon has huge potential.
OptimusPrime007

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:45:13 AM

I missed the Aragon ICO and I have just seen that the price has doubled since yesterday. So devastated I missed out.

I missed the ICO too, but I have been buying in since. It's certainly not too late. Aragon has huge potential.

Certainly not too late. After 2 years once the development is over... Fortune changer...
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:49:28 AM

It's a real world use for a token. They are aiming to offer decentralized and virtual products for companies. They will be able to run ICO's on the platform where company's token holders can vote on issues. They will also offer automated and decentralized services such as a accounting and a decentralized court/arbitration system. Each company will be able to set their own rules and governance regarding their token holders.

It is especially useful for a company trying to startup without having any physical offices, they could interact with their employees virtually while having all the accounting and legal done on aragon. An example of a companies that already tries to do as much are software startups and the aragon network will offer a much cheaper way of doing it than is currently available.

It is wise to buy into Argon token and try to add if there is a correction. Future prospects of this project seems good and it is worth to go long on this one. Also there are some competitors coming in such as "BitCad" and I heard another one long ago called "Board Room". Take a minute to go through them.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
Cashcash

Activity: 644

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:00:48 AM

Currently the price is trading below Ico . High potential for Ascension.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:45:56 AM

Ico price of 1 ETH = 100 Aragon . ETH now $ 210 , Aragon 100 to $ 180 . ICO or those who invest a 10% loss .

anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:15:36 AM

Ico price of 1 ETH = 100 Aragon . ETH now $ 210 , Aragon 100 to $ 180 . ICO or those who invest a 10% loss .

Eth was at 84$ something during ICO. I bought 1000 Aragon for 10 eth. Good thing I converted all of it back to eth after dumping and made nice profit.
jane418

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:15:26 PM

I bought some at 80k sat last week, now it's 114k sat. I believe it will hit 800k sat at least.

loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:21:40 PM

Same as above. Not sure if it will correct soon, it would be nice to get some more cheap before full moon.
Dennoo

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

-

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:28:50 PM

now ETH is 258$ and Aragon is 307
loreRex

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:15:44 PM

Look at the chart on Bittrex right now, typical weak hand shake off of an uncharted territory. A new ATH is coming!
loreRex

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:00:44 AM

And ATH is there!   Wink
vlad06 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:26:32 AM

Does anyone think Aragon can reach $10?
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:42:31 AM

Long-term I think it will very easily pass $10. I'm pretty sure that it will pass $100. This is an excellent team with a professional attitude, a plan and a genuine use-case.
Short-term, I'm not sure how much of the current price rise is genuine. It might to an extent be a pump, or riding on ETH.

I'm holding my ANT long-term, and will buy more when I can.
vlad06 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:47:51 AM

Long-term I think it will very easily pass $10. I'm pretty sure that it will pass $100. This is an excellent team with a professional attitude, a plan and a genuine use-case.
Short-term, I'm not sure how much of the current price rise is genuine. It might to an extent be a pump, or riding on ETH.

I'm holding my ANT long-term, and will buy more when I can.

Yea I am hodling for the long haul. This is a coin for 2019.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: