Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:56:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make serious money by investing into Proof-of-stake – PoS and masternodes  (Read 12785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:33:50 AM

I've briefly looked into the diamond coin and they promise an annual 25% interest on your staked coins. But how do you keep getting your interest when the total amount of 4.38 million coins has been reached. I looked into it rahter quickly so forgive me if I missed something essential.

look at circ supply https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/diamond/

only 2mil supply has not been reached!
I think you misunderstood my question. I know but what happens when the supply threshold has been reached? How can you keep getting 25% interest on your coins on an annual basis if the maxium coin supply has been reached.

PoS rate will be reduced over time, it will not stay constant 25% forever. However, as the rate gets reduced, the price of the coin will be appreciating so you ll be getting the same profits or even larger, fiat wise. This is what we have been seeing the last 4+ years. About a year ago, PoS rate was 50% and DMD price 20 cents. Now we have 25% and $4. We have plans for over 30 years for the current DMD coin rollout, the new wallet s being tested and masternodes will be introduced quite soon. I do suggest you join our slack for more info, the link is in the first post.

@tehMoonwalker, once you buy a Lambo from DMD profits, pls send me a bottle of Jack. Smiley

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:43:26 AM

Now the Diamond team is actively working on upcoming updates and for those who have not made their choice, there is a good time to multiply their capital  Wink

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:51:35 AM

BTC goes up 10%, all alts go to red, DMD barely moves.

It is solid, big time.

TheReamer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:24:54 AM

It is solid, big time.

Where exactly do you see "all alts" go red?

http://www.coinmarketcap.com

Don't make stuff up.

Also, "Store of value" with possible 25% inflation?? 25.000$ traded today, so no liquidity?

If I had any of this, I would sell it before it crashes to the ground. There is nothing special here, not even a proper distribution. 7.3m$ market cap and you dare compare this shit coin with btc? What a joke.

Curated list of active & quality airdrops. Earn free crypto! http://cutt.us/airdrop
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:10:02 PM

It is solid, big time.

Don't make stuff up.

Also, "Store of value" with possible 25% inflation?? 25.000$ traded today, so no liquidity?

If I had any of this, I would sell it before it crashes to the ground. There is nothing special here, not even a proper distribution. 7.3m$ market cap and you dare compare this shit coin with btc? What a joke.

Thank you for your great comment. Yet, it s been making me a contents profit since the day one and the fact you re gonna miss this opportunity s really not going to keep me awake at night. Good luck and try to walk and sleep more, you ll be less angry.

TheReamer

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:28:03 PM

It is solid, big time.

Don't make stuff up.

Thank you for your great comment. Yet, it s been making me a contents profit since the day one and the fact you re gonna miss this opportunity s really not going to keep me awake at night. Good luck and try to walk and sleep more, you ll be less angry.

I'm not angry, if I was angry about every shitcoin I would never be happy lol

People who joined ponzi schemes in time made money, too. Good luck with your shit coin.

Curated list of active & quality airdrops. Earn free crypto! http://cutt.us/airdrop
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:56:33 PM

It is solid, big time.

Don't make stuff up.

People who joined ponzi schemes in time made money, too. Good luck with your shit coin.

That s not nice, please stop spreading lies without argumentation. If I hate one thing, those re trolls who spread shit on other people threads without a single argument or proof just cause they feel angry today. This is your last warning, pls behave.

manifo1d

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:08:28 PM

How much return a month or a week?
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:30:35 AM

How much return a month or a week?

ATM, 25% a year. However, DMD Diamond s got a very detailed inflation control mechanism so this rate will be going down as the price goes up. I suggest you join our slack for more info. The link is in the first page.

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 02:28:06 PM

I love this kind of threads here. Because this is the way for showing the non crypto ppl, how they could go in.

There is another very important point, no one discussed it already:

Imagine, you sell always your earned coins. Use these profits to create buyorders in deeper ranges. These huge spikes are existing in the whole world of investments, not only in crypto.

A spike is a very powerful moneymaker, if you manage that wise.

Sell at 150k sat....putting orders in 100k sat.

These increasing buyorders, will be the begin for a big wealthy investmentdevelopments, especially for DMD.

Greetz
Steve
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:13:38 AM

Once again, DMD Diamond shows its resilience. Not only it s solid as a rock when BTC goes up but also we re about to breach $5 limit once more. Hope we stay above it this time.

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:35:39 AM

It is solid, big time.

Don't make stuff up.

It's even interesting to see some people who sit with their bitcoins and think they are the kings of the world  Smiley
But there is one simple question - How do you think than the end of the constant growth in the number of Asic miners in the bitcoin network?

Any technology should be economically viable.
If, for example, you are digging a pit with a golden shovel and you are paid a huge amount of money for each wave, eventually a person will appear who wants to simplify this process and make it more reasonable. For example, he will offer you an excavator and immediately services of a man with a golden shovel will become useless to anyone.
The same will happen with bitcoin.

Today, there are more reasonable (environmentally appropriate) and no less reliable network protection technologies than POW.
These POS technologies are still in the stage of time verification, but it is already obvious that the future is behind them.
Such systems allow the exemption of the Colossal amount of electricity that is currently spent on POW mining.

So before you goin with crowd repeating the words - "bitcoin is the future", you should stop and think, but in the right direction you are moving  Smiley

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:37:47 AM

New wallet, almost there.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:38:50 AM

DMD Diamond is preparing to get upgraded to version 3.0.

Here is our updated whitepaper in case you might have some questions.

https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf

Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:45:14 AM

Hey guys,

I see a lot of threads here about where to invest BTC or how to make BTC. I also get a lot of questions, especially from new crypto issuers, where to invest BTC long term, what is safe and what brings money.
So, here is something I have been using for the last 2.5 years and it has brought me nothing but profits – DMD Diamond Proof of Stake system.

Before I share this with you, let me say I am a long term DMD holder and I would never share something with people without testing it first with my own money. There are no referral links here, I do want to see DMD Diamond community grow but only because this is very nice coin and even better related services. I do not personally get any fee if u decide to join or not, DMD Diamond represents favorite part of my personal portfolio and I simply would like to share info about it, especially with new crypto users who might be less familiar with PoS.

How does DMD Diamond Proof of stake system work?

For those of you who might be unfamiliar with PoS, the easiest way to present it is as a form of mining which does not require ASIC, graphic cards of any significant hardware investment.  All you need to do is to buy coins, place them in your wallet, let them mature for 9 days and these coins will stake and generate new coins.  The current PoS rate is 25%, which means you will get 25% interest for your staking coins.  In other words, once you acquire DMD, it becomes interest bearing asset with significant returns.  You can find more info on DMD Diamond home page - https://bit.diamonds/

There are several ways to make money with DMD Diamond and I have personally tested each and every one of them.

1. Simply buy DMD Diamond, put them in your wallet and let them stake at current rate.  All you need to do is to unlock your wallet for staking and you will start receiving new coins. This process resembles classic PoW mining, just without excessive heat, noise or electricity bill which generate classic GPU rigs or ASIC machines.  All in all Proof-of-stake is much more advanced form of “mining”, that is why Etherum is going to switch to PoS   sometime in the future.  The main DMD Diamond exchange is Bittrex, here is the link - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DMD

2. DMD masternode system. This is a new DMD Diamond investment option which will become available in the next two months. It requires 10k DMD and a static IP address to be able to get masternode receipts. Once you setup your masternode, you should be getting 10 DMD per masternode per day on average. This system will distribute around 1000 per day between all active masternodes.  During the first year or so, DMD team expects to have around 100 masternodes, so this would result in 10 DMD per masternode per day on average. Make sure to understand this is a rough estimate since the system will be active in July/August 2017 when more precise info will be available. Even more interesting option is to set up your masternode and to send receipts from that node to your DMD Diamond staking wallet. This way you get paid from your masternodes and your receipts continue staking and generating even more DMD.  All in all, this is again very advanced staking system which is used by several large coins, Dash, for example. It is also significantly more advanced compared to classic mining.

3. Invest into DMD cloudmining. Differently from lots of other cloud mining services we have seen available in crypto economy, DMD cloudmining is a much more superior investment vehicle which grants you regular, hassle free, flowing stream of Diamonds. The system is designed in such way where people who have not reached ROI receive increased DMD Diamond payouts in order to recoup their funds as soon as possible. Once you reach ROI, you will keep receiving DMD payouts at a standard rate.  In other words, it is designed to make sure you ROI as fast as possible and then keep earning from your DMD Diamonds as well as your cloudmining shares. This is NOT a get rich quick option, it is a long term investment but it is a one which I have extensively used and I was quite happy with regular payments.  

4. DMD Diamond multipool system. If you do have unused rig or a GPU, you can set up your Nicehash miner to mine whatever currency you select, connecting it to DMD Diamond multipool and get paid DMD Diamond to your address. It is very easy to set it up and it is another hassle free mining system which will bring you more Diamonds to stake or use into masternodes. However, if you are a more experienced miner, you can use more advanced mining options if you prefer. The accent here again is on simplicity, DMD Diamond multipool is a set it and forget it option, once you set it up, it can operate hands free for as long as you want. Also, make sure to understand by using DMD Diamond multipool, you again have opportunity to earn from two revenue streams, you get DMD Diamonds from mining via Nicehash and after u get you coins you can send them to your wallet to stake and generate additional income. For more info, you can visit DMD Diamond multipool page - https://multipool.bit.diamonds/

5. DMD scarcity. The number of DMD Diamonds is limited to 4.38 million and this crypto is very, very scarce. Scarcity combined with all these different way to make money push the price up and limit availability of new coins. I strongly believe this will continue in the future, this coin can go quite high.  

Finally, DMD Diamond team s extremely hard working and honest group of people. During almost 4 years of DMD development, there has not been a single scam or major crisis. The community is also quite vibrant, we help each other and I invite you to join us whether you decide to acquire some DMD or not.  You can find us via DMD Diamond Bitcointalk thread. Another recommended option is to join DMD Diamond slack channel.

Let me know if I can help out in any way. As always, stay safe, protect your portfolio and always differentiate your investments!

Cheers!

Here are the most important links:

DMD Diamond Home Page - https://bit.diamonds/

DMD Diamond Bittrex page - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DMD

DMD Diamond Bitcointalk thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.0

DMD Diamond slack - https://dmdcoin.signup.team/

DMD Diamond multipool - https://multipool.bit.diamonds/

Are you investing in that site? how much is the minimum need to invest? could anyone tell me a legit site good for earning btc. I know it so hard to earn btc. and be aware of scammers. I cant decide right away.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:26:12 AM

Yes, I am a holder and investor. BTW, this is not a website, it s a PoS coin.

Well, as I have been telling you people, DMD price skyrocketing again, highest market cap so far. This is just the beginning.

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:53:33 AM

Hey guys,

I see a lot of threads here about where to invest BTC or how to make BTC. I also get a lot of questions, especially from new crypto issuers, where to invest BTC long term, what is safe and what brings money.
So, here is something I have been using for the last 2.5 years and it has brought me nothing but profits – DMD Diamond Proof of Stake system.

Before I share this with you, let me say I am a long term DMD holder and I would never share something with people without testing it first with my own money. There are no referral links here, I do want to see DMD Diamond community grow but only because this is very nice coin and even better related services. I do not personally get any fee if u decide to join or not, DMD Diamond represents favorite part of my personal portfolio and I simply would like to share info about it, especially with new crypto users who might be less familiar with PoS.

How does DMD Diamond Proof of stake system work?

For those of you who might be unfamiliar with PoS, the easiest way to present it is as a form of mining which does not require ASIC, graphic cards of any significant hardware investment.  All you need to do is to buy coins, place them in your wallet, let them mature for 9 days and these coins will stake and generate new coins.  The current PoS rate is 25%, which means you will get 25% interest for your staking coins.  In other words, once you acquire DMD, it becomes interest bearing asset with significant returns.  You can find more info on DMD Diamond home page - https://bit.diamonds/

There are several ways to make money with DMD Diamond and I have personally tested each and every one of them.

1. Simply buy DMD Diamond, put them in your wallet and let them stake at current rate.  All you need to do is to unlock your wallet for staking and you will start receiving new coins. This process resembles classic PoW mining, just without excessive heat, noise or electricity bill which generate classic GPU rigs or ASIC machines.  All in all Proof-of-stake is much more advanced form of “mining”, that is why Etherum is going to switch to PoS   sometime in the future.  The main DMD Diamond exchange is Bittrex, here is the link - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DMD

2. DMD masternode system. This is a new DMD Diamond investment option which will become available in the next two months. It requires 10k DMD and a static IP address to be able to get masternode receipts. Once you setup your masternode, you should be getting 10 DMD per masternode per day on average. This system will distribute around 1000 per day between all active masternodes.  During the first year or so, DMD team expects to have around 100 masternodes, so this would result in 10 DMD per masternode per day on average. Make sure to understand this is a rough estimate since the system will be active in July/August 2017 when more precise info will be available. Even more interesting option is to set up your masternode and to send receipts from that node to your DMD Diamond staking wallet. This way you get paid from your masternodes and your receipts continue staking and generating even more DMD.  All in all, this is again very advanced staking system which is used by several large coins, Dash, for example. It is also significantly more advanced compared to classic mining.

3. Invest into DMD cloudmining. Differently from lots of other cloud mining services we have seen available in crypto economy, DMD cloudmining is a much more superior investment vehicle which grants you regular, hassle free, flowing stream of Diamonds. The system is designed in such way where people who have not reached ROI receive increased DMD Diamond payouts in order to recoup their funds as soon as possible. Once you reach ROI, you will keep receiving DMD payouts at a standard rate.  In other words, it is designed to make sure you ROI as fast as possible and then keep earning from your DMD Diamonds as well as your cloudmining shares. This is NOT a get rich quick option, it is a long term investment but it is a one which I have extensively used and I was quite happy with regular payments.  

4. DMD Diamond multipool system. If you do have unused rig or a GPU, you can set up your Nicehash miner to mine whatever currency you select, connecting it to DMD Diamond multipool and get paid DMD Diamond to your address. It is very easy to set it up and it is another hassle free mining system which will bring you more Diamonds to stake or use into masternodes. However, if you are a more experienced miner, you can use more advanced mining options if you prefer. The accent here again is on simplicity, DMD Diamond multipool is a set it and forget it option, once you set it up, it can operate hands free for as long as you want. Also, make sure to understand by using DMD Diamond multipool, you again have opportunity to earn from two revenue streams, you get DMD Diamonds from mining via Nicehash and after u get you coins you can send them to your wallet to stake and generate additional income. For more info, you can visit DMD Diamond multipool page - https://multipool.bit.diamonds/

5. DMD scarcity. The number of DMD Diamonds is limited to 4.38 million and this crypto is very, very scarce. Scarcity combined with all these different way to make money push the price up and limit availability of new coins. I strongly believe this will continue in the future, this coin can go quite high.  

Finally, DMD Diamond team s extremely hard working and honest group of people. During almost 4 years of DMD development, there has not been a single scam or major crisis. The community is also quite vibrant, we help each other and I invite you to join us whether you decide to acquire some DMD or not.  You can find us via DMD Diamond Bitcointalk thread. Another recommended option is to join DMD Diamond slack channel.

Let me know if I can help out in any way. As always, stay safe, protect your portfolio and always differentiate your investments!

Cheers!

Here are the most important links:

DMD Diamond Home Page - https://bit.diamonds/

DMD Diamond Bittrex page - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DMD

DMD Diamond Bitcointalk thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.0

DMD Diamond slack - https://dmdcoin.signup.team/

DMD Diamond multipool - https://multipool.bit.diamonds/

Are you investing in that site? how much is the minimum need to invest? could anyone tell me a legit site good for earning btc. I know it so hard to earn btc. and be aware of scammers. I cant decide right away.

You should know that the developers and investors of the Diamond team are wealthy and respected people.
They have long been mapping profiles in social networks and this is a completely open project.
Not so long ago, DMD marked 4 years.
This indicator deserves attention, against the background of a rapidly changing market with new coins  Wink

If you are interested in learning more, then you can join the DMD slack channel

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:34:18 AM

The team will also publish a series of step by step masternode related guides to help people set up their nodes. There re designed to help complete beginners start making some money.

About 3 more weeks to go!

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:48:26 PM

The test network works fine.
At some coins, in a real network there is not such quantity of Masternod  Smiley

Recently came out an interesting article
https://www.coindesk.com/irs-using-bitcoin-tracking-software-since-2015/

It turns out that all major owners of bitcoins are being monitored since 2015.
Given the constant collection of private information that companies Windows, Google, Apple, Facebook and Amazon are producing, - then the question of the final identification of all major owners of bitcoins accounts, the matter the near future.

It is not difficult to assume that against the background of such actions, the popularity of crypto currencies having anonymous and highly private transactions will only grow  Wink

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 06:20:43 PM

The team will also publish a series of step by step masternode related guides to help people set up their nodes. There re designed to help complete beginners start making some money.

About 3 more weeks to go!
How much honestly you can earn weekly and how much you invested in DMD Looks interesting PoS coin hope that you can also give us some caculation how much you can earn in weakly basis  and am also planning to invest some if ever  this pos coin is really profitable because i already invested in some PoS coin before it gives me profit but in few weeks the price is the problem and turn into cheap that my investment is not profitable anymore so i sold them all like CBX crypto bullion i thought that the price can be stable but the price gradually decreases.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████