Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make serious money by investing into Proof-of-stake – PoS and masternodes  (Read 12785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:59:07 PM

DMD Diamond just surpassed $8 today. There is still time for people to get in cause it seems long term the price is just going up!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:43:48 AM

In case you more questions, pls join our slack. Here is DMD slack link:

https://dmdcoin.signup.team/

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:18:42 AM

Good price and there is potential for growth.
I just see that some POW coins (for example LTC) do not bring their owners any income, but they are expensive.
DMD in this regard has an advantageous advantage  Wink

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:22:38 AM

A new article explaining DMD Diamond in details:

https://themerkle.com/why-should-you-own-crypto-diamonds/

vickigoh

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:56:10 AM

Hi All,

Basically I am new to DMD and have done some research on DMD staking and cloud mining too.

I have put a little amount in clouding mining and just to test how it goes and i do get payout every 2 days so far.

So I plan to put more into it. So wondering what will be the estimate ROI as at now with the 5x boost??
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:44:01 AM

5x boost is valid only until you reach ROI. After that you get regular 1x payouts.

We ll never give you any ROI estimates since your payouts depend on several factors and it would be very unprofessional from us to do so. Please do your own calculations based on your payouts.

Cheers!

proteus7

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:44:04 PM

I have yet to see any payout, even though I've been staking for *weeks* with 50 DMD. what am I missing? mouseover says "staking is active" and "wallet is encrypted and unlocked for staking". Running latest 3.0.0.13b wallet.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:04:36 AM

I have yet to see any payout, even though I've been staking for *weeks* with 50 DMD. what am I missing? mouseover says "staking is active" and "wallet is encrypted and unlocked for staking". Running latest 3.0.0.13b wallet.

Well, the current stake reward is 0.82 DMD, it is fixed and your coins compete for that reward with other coin piles of other people. ATM, you should expect about 20%+ annual reward on your coins which is about 10 DMD on the  amount you own. This means your coins should stake about 12 times a year (0.82*12=9.84).  At best, you ll stake once a month with this amount. This is just rough estimate to explain to you how does this work since it depends on how many coins other people have staking. It is basically like mining, you always need to take into account competition. All in all, you miss nothing, just you have too few coins since the average staking coin pile ATM is about 200 DMD. 

Also, please make sure you coins are all in the same pile via your coin control settings. If you do not know how to do this, please join our slack and we ll guide you step by step.  

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:27:20 PM

just look at the statistics to see that the DMD has one of the highest daily income for the owner MN  Wink
http://mnrank.com/

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:44:40 PM

123 Masternodes online, a new record!

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:41:55 AM

Another great MN calculator! $65 daily income per Masternode on Oct 28.

https://masternodes.online/currencies/DMD/

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:31:35 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 04:35:10 PM by crazyivan

In case there re people who might be interested in DMD Diamond mini signature campaign, we re looking for some community members to join.

Here is reposted info:

Hey guys,

DMD Diamond s about to start a small signature campaign and we would like to select and reward 4 members of our great community to be part of this project.
This campaign will last for 6 months with possibility or permanent extension, depending on the feedback we get from it.

Please do not apply for this campaign unless you usually spend time on Bitcointalk on a daily basis and post a lot since I would really hate to exclude participants for not following the rules.

Here are the rules:

1)      DMD Signature campaign will be open for Senior,  Hero and Legendary Bitcointalk ranks only.

2)      Bitcointalk account with negative reputation are not allowed to apply.

3)      Participants need to wear DMD signature all the time, no other link is allowed to be in their signature.

4)      Participants are required to post minimum 3 posts per day (90 posts per month minimum), exclusively on Bitcointalk forum, out of which minimum 1 post per day needs to be related to DMD (mention DMD Diamond in some way) and this DMD related post must not be posted on the official DMD Bitcointalk thread. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.0
In case you are not able to post your posts on any given day, you can do it the next day or any other day as long as your monthly sum is no less than 90 posts out of which 30 must be DMD related.

5)      Post in “Other” subsection (Meta, Politics and Society, Beginners&Help, Off-topic, Archival threads) do not count towards daily 3 posts requirement.
Please make sure to post on threads which are relevant to DMD, for example, “where to invest”, “cloudmining”, “PoS and masternode related threads”. This is not a strict rule as you can posts and get paid for posting on whatever topic you find interesting, excluding “Other” subsection, but threads related to DMD bring more people to the community and we all benefit from this.  

6)      All posts need to be of high quality, they need to be informational and related to the thread topic. No posts containing single word (example: Yes, No, Great! Etc), no posts containing just 1 sentence. (example:+1 What a great post!). Please do not try to cheat the system, I will be watching.

7)      Participants will be paid $150 per month in DMD, at the end of the month. Selected participants need to submit 1 DMD address for payments which is not allowed to be changed as long as members participate into this project.

7.1)      In case a participant decided to leave DMD signature campaign, they can do that only at the end of the month after they get paid. If a participant decides to quit any time during the month, they will not be paid for that month.

If you satisfy required criteria and listed requirements seem acceptable for you, please PM me. DMD Diamond team will select 4 people based on their post quality, account reputation and time of application. Once again, evaluate your free time and posting habits. I DO NOT WANT TO BE FORCED TO EXCLUDE PEOPLE FOR NOT FOLLOWING THESE RULES. Please do not make me so.

Cheers!

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:12:05 AM

There re still open positions for DMD campaign, let me know if you have any questions.

coindetective

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:55:52 AM

Definitely worth of investing into. One of the oldest coins in the market and I m very happy being DMD holder, stake and investor. It is a long term investment option, do not expect getting your money back over night but it is an option which generates constant and stable profits.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:36:39 PM

Several signature campaign positions have been already taken. A few more are still open, if you like to post and might be interested, let me know.

coindetective

Activity: 165

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:43:34 PM

By far the most stable and secure PoS coins I have ever invested in. If you have questions, request access to DMD Diamond slack channel, almost 600 people there.

oportunis

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:10:36 PM

I agree, all who are supporting DMD are in nice profit. I started only this year and thought price is high just to find out I'm now at least 7x more in profit Smiley So no matter when you decide to join, it is always a good time if you are a long-term investor.

You can even buy shares for a masternode, so even those who have smaller amounts can participate and get benefits.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:49:26 AM

How to buy master node shares?

I agree, all who are supporting DMD are in nice profit. I started only this year and thought price is high just to find out I'm now at least 7x more in profit Smiley So no matter when you decide to join, it is always a good time if you are a long-term investor.

You can even buy shares for a masternode, so even those who have smaller amounts can participate and get benefits.

Here it is, you can join a shared masternode pool!

https://dmdmn.miningfield.com/

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:51:39 AM

To repost info which show how reputable and strong DMD is.

out of the 82 coins that did exist june 2013
DMD Diamond is top4 just BTC LTC and PPC are ahead of DMD

here is the list of coins same age as DMD and with above 1 million marketcap
many many of that 82 coins did disapear in that 4 1/2 years
another sign what success and persistent development and support DMD did have over time
and that its one of the coins that will stay

here is the cryptocoin family tree anno june 2013
source: http://mapofcoins.com/bitcoin# (with setting status 2013 june)

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:30:30 AM

Back to $10 price, nice trading weekend!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: