Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:38:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we ever see bitcoin lower than 1000$?  (Read 37823 times)
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:08:50 AM

I don't think so because their price were continues raising up until now. How possible to going down their price, I think their pice were reach $5000 before 2017 end.
Yes you are right that the price of bitcoin is going very well and it is not the bump for any good point of the future but it is a real rise of the price because of the increase of the users of bitcoin as Japan has approved it as a legit currency. So the price will continue to rise.
avadhoot

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:18:54 AM

Too hard to happen. Too many people involved with investments. Plus even if correction happens, might come down around 1800 or so, not below 1000.
ActiveP

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:25:26 AM

Whenever people starting buying up some item or asset exclusively because they expect to sell it quickly after a rapid price increase, and not for the asset or item’s originally intended purpose, you can be certain that you are in a bubble.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:36:16 AM

Maybe hardest thing to happen right now is for bitcoin to go under 1000$. Believe that new low will be around 1200-1300$ if ever come to be but dont think we will ever go under 4 digits price again. For that to happen there have to be some very bad things but for now we can only enjoy the rise.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 10:18:54 AM

Some reason that will make bitcoin lower than $1000
1. Critical security issue, in bitcoin engine.
2. Bigexchange get hack
3. Many country banned bitcoin and stop their btc adoption

Nothing of that is likely going to crash Bitcoin that low

First, there is no "bitcoin engine", so there cannot be security vulnerabilities or bugs in the sense you mean it. Though the cryptography behind Bitcoin can still be cracked (at least, theoretically), and that's probably the only genuine cause for Bitcoin irreversible collapse and imminent death. Further, when Bitfinex had been hacked almost a year ago, the price went down only a dozen percent and it quickly rebounded soon thereafter (in just about a month or so). And last (and as usually not least), it is next to impossible for major countries to ban Bitcoin right now after it has been around for so many years. Governments will have hard time explaining this ban. That said, Bitcoin may still crash as low as below 1,000 dollars per coin, but it will be rather due to internal causes like the coming chain split

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:46:25 AM

Maybe hardest thing to happen right now is for bitcoin to go under 1000$. Believe that new low will be around 1200-1300$ if ever come to be but dont think we will ever go under 4 digits price again. For that to happen there have to be some very bad things but for now we can only enjoy the rise.

Price is pretty stable on this price now, and that is making all of us here very optimistic about bitcoin future. Every drop is a bad thing, no matter how small or big it is, but that is economy fluctuations, we can't do much about it. I agree that we will not see 3 digits price any time soon, chances for that are less then 1%. I will not give any predictions about future drops, I will wait and when it happen we will see, maybe we will not even see a drop in some near future, I know that is very hard to happen but with bitcoin everything is possible, right?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:47:52 PM

Price is pretty stable on this price now, and that is making all of us here very optimistic about bitcoin future. Every drop is a bad thing, no matter how small or big it is, but that is economy fluctuations, we can't do much about it. I agree that we will not see 3 digits price any time soon, chances for that are less then 1%. I will not give any predictions about future drops, I will wait and when it happen we will see, maybe we will not even see a drop in some near future, I know that is very hard to happen but with bitcoin everything is possible, right?
Yes i agree with you, chances for tree digits price drop is really low, almost impossible. There will be fluctuation in the future, and that is normal, because bitcoin is growing and more and more people are using it, which is good. Maybe bitcoin will be stable to this price for sometime, like it was when it hit 700 dollars. We will see Cheesy.
paned12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:36:38 PM

I think based on the value of the bitcoin right now it can't happen,, some of the experts predict bitcoin will hit 2500$ in 2018 but the price of the bitcoin just hit that value in year 2017 meaning bitcoin is rising more and more not decreases. so in the mean time bitcoin will not hit 1000$ below for sure.
Jalum

Activity: 774

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:40:08 PM

I think based on the value of the bitcoin right now it can't happen,, some of the experts predict bitcoin will hit 2500$ in 2018 but the price of the bitcoin just hit that value in year 2017 meaning bitcoin is rising more and more not decreases. so in the mean time bitcoin will not hit 1000$ below for sure.
The rate of Bitcoin is going up in a fast style and I kind of like it. A bunch of people liked to just complain on the speed of the price of Bitcoin going up though when they look at the price now they might be thinking about something different.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:50:43 PM

I don't think so because their price were continues raising up until now. How possible to going down their price, I think their pice were reach $5000 before 2017 end.
That is what we are expecting to happen in the end of this year. Hope that bitcoin will surpass $5000 so that we can earn a huge profit from it. Moreover, there are too many people supporting bitcoin right now and therefore, bitcoin can not go below $1000 anymore
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:58:38 PM

If you remember, in 2013 year, bitcoin went from $200 on 3 November to $1000 on 28 November, it's 5x rice but it fell to around $400 in April 2014 . Now we got nearly more than 4x rice (from 600$). I have also hope that it will continue rise but I am a little bit afraid that maybe we can see crash but despite everything, now I think we won't see bitcoin under 1000$.
well fluctuation happen and if history will repeat itself for sure most of us will buy and hold as we knew that bouncing back is always possible and the trend will go up much stronger and like what you have said its really hard to go to that dip as support will continue to show up especially those whales and newcomers.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:30:58 PM

I think this won't happen that bitcoin will decreases until the price of it will hit 1000$ below, based on the situation right now the price of bitcoin still increasing more and more so this question will never happen but if the biggest stack holder of bitcoin sell his/her bitcoin,, the price of bitcoin will absolutely decrease.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:37:23 PM

Some reason that will make bitcoin lower than $1000
1. Critical security issue, in bitcoin engine.
2. Bigexchange get hack
3. Many country banned bitcoin and stop their btc adoption

1. Like what or how?

2. Maybe yes if there's only few numbers of bitcoin exchanges but today there are good numbers of bitcoin exchanges that is considered as BIG and already build a good name so possibility for that is really low unlike in Mt Gox saga where they are the most popular bitcoin exchanges back then so volumes are not disributed.

3.I can't see that will happen. First no reason at all. Second I can't think of a thing why country that already adopted bitcoin (but not as a legal one like in Japan etc) will stop bitcoin adoption. Contrary to that, if they saw some wide usage then legalization will follow. There are already countries who banned bitcoin but I doubt other countries will follow.
FomoATH

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:56:14 PM

Even some months ago bitcoin'a price was 600$ but it started to rise and everyone sees how it become 1300$, than 1-2 month ago we had a little fall and lowest price was 890$ but than it returned to it's 1200-1300 and continued to rise and rise and we see what we get in result, bitcoin's price is 2750$ currently. This is very high rise and what do you think guys, will we see fall from 2700 to 1000 or even to 600$ ? Can we to forget worries of price fall?

Now it is only growing and it's unrealistic to see the 1000 mark. Perhaps in a few years something will destroy it to such a low price, but now everyone expects to see even $ 10,000.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:46:04 PM

I think it is very difficult even impossible to get the price of the bitcoin $1000, this is because the user bitcoin increasing and they think that prices this year could reach more than $5000.
It will happen when bitcoin is about to die, for these decades bitcoin prices will not drop to $ 1000 because bitcoin growth will make bitcoin prices continue to rise. We will not see the $ 1000 price again
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:38:04 PM

I think it is very difficult even impossible to get the price of the bitcoin $1000, this is because the user bitcoin increasing and they think that prices this year could reach more than $5000.
It will happen when bitcoin is about to die, for these decades bitcoin prices will not drop to $ 1000 because bitcoin growth will make bitcoin prices continue to rise. We will not see the $ 1000 price again

I also don't want these from happening, bitcoin is reaching slowly the $3000 wall and might break that wall, though, there are some investors having second thoughts about the network splitting making the price really an unpredictable price. On the worst case scenario, we might see below $1000 price these August.
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:59:17 PM

I also don't want these from happening, bitcoin is reaching slowly the $3000 wall and might break that wall, though, there are some investors having second thoughts about the network splitting making the price really an unpredictable price. On the worst case scenario, we might see below $1000 price these August.
Bitcoin needs to fix it main problems about the fee and the transaction time or it will be abandoned by investors. People will not use a form of payment which requires a very very high fee. It is totally ridiculous. Bitcoin will be dead in 5 more years if segwit can not be activated and 2mb can not be seen
Mbokani

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:01:54 AM

I think that we can see a mark of $ 1000 only when bitcoin is already beginning to die, but definitely not this year.
So you really think that bitcoin will die one day.  Roll Eyes i am not sure whether we will be seeing sub thousand dollars but if a hard fork goes wrong then it is really possible.It all depends upon how long the investors are willing to invest in bitcoin and once they find it risky or not worth it,they would start selling off everything and the price could crash.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:33:24 AM

I think that we can see a mark of $ 1000 only when bitcoin is already beginning to die, but definitely not this year.
So you really think that bitcoin will die one day.  Roll Eyes i am not sure whether we will be seeing sub thousand dollars but if a hard fork goes wrong then it is really possible.It all depends upon how long the investors are willing to invest in bitcoin and once they find it risky or not worth it,they would start selling off everything and the price could crash.

Bitcoin value may voltile for a long time but we won't see the hard forks in the bitcoin price chart any more. We are getting Segwit and Bu have been activated. There is huge adoption happening and being follows every month. If we see the bitcoin price same next year bitcoin value move to double the value.
BeGoods
Legendary

Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:59:45 AM

Yeah as long as investors or users continue to use bitcoin then bitcoin will never die. And you know the number of investors or bitcoin users today is steadily rising day by day. So I thought it would be impossible for the bitcoin price to drop to $ 1000 or will be dead

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: