Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:36:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we ever see bitcoin lower than 1000$?  (Read 37814 times)
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:54:16 PM

the only way to see BTC go that low would be another MtGox event  Grin

Don't jinx it. We've got a good thing going right now. Cheesy

Drops in currency market values are relative to how bad something is, is going to be or is projected to be. And the higher the value, it's teasing $3,000 right now, the worse something has to be in order to have a negative effect so bad that it drops the value that much.

Sub $1,000 days are over IMO.

The great depression wasn't due to any specific event and its not impossible for a panic to start after a relatively large sellout or drop in price.

I don't actually think that will happen but just pointing out its a possibility and one that increases the faster bitcoin rises in value. Remember the great depression came about because people didn't think stocks at the time could go down and its a similar story now with bitcoin.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:15:09 PM

Drops in currency market values are relative to how bad something is, is going to be or is projected to be. And the higher the value, it's teasing $3,000 right now, the worse something has to be in order to have a negative effect so bad that it drops the value that much.

The great depression wasn't due to any specific event and its not impossible for a panic to start after a relatively large sellout or drop in price.

I don't actually think that will happen but just pointing out its a possibility and one that increases the faster bitcoin rises in value. Remember the great depression came about because people didn't think stocks at the time could go down and its a similar story now with bitcoin.

We can not believe this cryptocurrency blindly. Now the market is good, and all over the world, the bitcoin users are increasing day by day. So the price is also increasing. But we can not say 100% that the price never goes lower $1000. Here anything can happen. Digital currencies are like this they are unpredictable. So this is the right time to make money just make it don't think about future.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:26:39 PM

When enter april 2017 bitcoin rise up after that bitcoin ever down the price lower than 1000$. Now the price of bitcoin is so stable and its great to all holders of bitcoin i know that big holders got millionaire from there profit.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:30:48 PM

When enter april 2017 bitcoin rise up after that bitcoin ever down the price lower than 1000$. Now the price of bitcoin is so stable and its great to all holders of bitcoin i know that big holders got millionaire from there profit.
For sure many are already millionaires from holding their bitcoins. And thats why the price is quite calm now and I'm sure there will be another increase soon once the price started to move. Many profit takers will finally sell their coins but again they will buy at dip, a normal movement of btc's price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SimmonenY

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:34:52 AM

I don't think it'll ever go lower than 1000$. 2000$ seems to be the new lower cap.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:37:15 AM

Maybe yes, no one knows what will happen next. It will only depend on what will happen in the future. I think it will decrease to $1000 if another bad events will happen that will impact on the bitcoin economy.
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 10:40:36 AM

I hope it drops a lot in value so I can buy some more easily and profit hugely from the next cycle Smiley

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
peter23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:29:09 AM

I guess in the price of bitcoin right now this question cannot answer or this question is impossible to reach 1000$ now is impossible to reach because the price of bitcoin today is 2500$, maybe if all of the biggest traders in the world sell theyre bitcoins, we will not ever see the bitcoin in this price,
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:59:18 PM

I guess in the price of bitcoin right now this question cannot answer or this question is impossible to reach 1000$ now is impossible to reach because the price of bitcoin today is 2500$, maybe if all of the biggest traders in the world sell theyre bitcoins, we will not ever see the bitcoin in this price,

Actually price drop to some extent is possible and even till $1000, but for that there has to be a huge cause.
Its possible as many countries still haven't cleared their views on Bitcoins, and either it will boom the price or as discussed, it will lower the price.
Newbies are not willing to transact as the fees are quite high, which may cause the drop. So its not impossible, but lets hope for the best.
btc_angela

Activity: 2632
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:36:03 PM

It looks like not get bitcoin but some other altcoins as well. There might be some doing it intentionally or other may have influence on the sudden dumping of all coins currently. I haven't see any negative news that will really cause this dumping. I can only speculate that people are selling because we have touched $3000 and its tough not to sell your bitcoin because the price is really good.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Love!

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:55:54 PM

We can not believe this cryptocurrency blindly. Now the market is good, and all over the world, the bitcoin users are increasing day by day. So the price is also increasing. But we can not say 100% that the price never goes lower $1000. Here anything can happen. Digital currencies are like this they are unpredictable. So this is the right time to make money just make it don't think about future.

There are people who would take issue with the statement I bolded. Ben Bernanke being one of them. Ten years ago, when he was chairman of the Federal Reserve, he publicly stated that the inception of the Federal Reserve triggered events that caused the stock market to crash.

http://www.wnd.com/2008/03/59405/

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 07:03:59 PM

For sure many are already millionaires from holding their bitcoins. And thats why the price is quite calm now and I'm sure there will be another increase soon once the price started to move. Many profit takers will finally sell their coins but again they will buy at dip, a normal movement of btc's price

Calm before the storm, obviously

Regarding today's crash, this is what we should now expect every other day with prices that high. People are afraid to buy back when the price goes down one (or two) hundred dollars. Most folks are looking for more serious decline (in the range of 1,000 dollars), so the price can go down today to 2,000 dollars and rise tomorrow up to 3,000 dollars per coin (or even above if we are lucky). This necessarily follows from market thinning which itself is an evitable outcome of the rampant and epidemic price growth

Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:29:04 PM

1000$ is really a very low price for bitcoin and to me I think bitcoin price is even not coming  back from 2000$. we are expecting that the price of bitcoin is going to increase more and more in next few months and therefore most of the people are still holding bitcoin and still not decided to sell it. I think the demand of bitcoin is also increasing which is decreasing the supply and so the price is continuously increasing.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:49:25 PM

1000$ is really a very low price for bitcoin and to me I think bitcoin price is even not coming  back from 2000$. we are expecting that the price of bitcoin is going to increase more and more in next few months and therefore most of the people are still holding bitcoin and still not decided to sell it. I think the demand of bitcoin is also increasing which is decreasing the supply and so the price is continuously increasing.
Perhaps, therefore, the price is a big comma due to the fact that demand has grown. Even the holiday season has not yet affected this trend. Although this is still the beginning of summer, and everything can change. We will see.

John Wick

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:05:21 PM

here in forum 80% of the people approximately think bitcoin would never be lower than $1000 but nobody can guess it accurately in casse of a segwit action.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:26:30 PM

I don't think that we can see Bitcoin lower than 1000$ now as Bitcoin is showing very rapid rates of growth and its price will not fall from 2500$ to 1000$ under any circumstances. Many people have invested in bitcoin so that much fall in prices is not expected.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:41:01 PM

Today price of bitcoin is decrease at $2500 . But i hopr it will increase more so I can make a lot of profit. Even bitcoin price is like that they have a chance that butcoin see again lower than $1000. If people sell their bitcoin for sure it will happen but I hope will not. I think the price bitcoin in this month of june will hit $3000 but no one can tell what is the price for this month.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 08:53:00 PM

I don't think that we can see Bitcoin lower than 1000$ now as Bitcoin is showing very rapid rates of growth and its price will not fall from 2500$ to 1000$ under any circumstances. Many people have invested in bitcoin so that much fall in prices is not expected.

There is always a possibility even if we wish not to think of it.  Though there is a slim chance that bitcoin at the current state will dip down to $1000, we cannot ignore the fact that bitcoin value depends on speculations.  If people stop speculating and think that bitcoin is dead then it will definitely go down and probably much lower than $1000.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:02:33 PM

How do you define stable,it is a highly volatile coin and you think that it is stability,even today the price moved around $400 which is a huge difference ,personally i really do not want to see the price going down to $1000 but if it goes i will be accumulating the coin for the future.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:25:54 PM

Maybe yes, no one knows what will happen next. It will only depend on what will happen in the future. I think it will decrease to $1000 if another bad events will happen that will impact on the bitcoin economy.
in fact no one know about the future, so anything can be possible, but if we study the trend of the bitcoin investors we can come to the conclusion  that it look like difficult that bitcoin will come to 1000 again, currently the price of bitcoin dropped about 450$ in some hours but now the price is trading above 2600 and more than 200$ again. so we can say that people are not letting bitcoin down any more. and are giving good support to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: