Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:31:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we ever see bitcoin lower than 1000$?  (Read 37814 times)
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:55:21 AM

For me, we will not see again the bitcoin will lower than $1000 again. It is very impossible because nowadays the bitcoin is more powerful and more popular than before. The value of the btc is still continuing to goes up.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:38:59 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin will be lower than 1000$ now. It is growing a very good rate of growth and a 2000$ fall in price is not possible at all. Millions of people have invested in Bitcoin and i think that it will only grow in future.
You are right millions of people are invested on bitcoin if this goes lower $1k then no one will believe bitcoin in future. It will become dead currency. So I think it will never go lower $1k now. But there is a chance to come lower $2k. This is 70 - 30 chances are there our bad luck it may fall otherwise the price keep on raising.

I dont think it will ever go below 1000 but I also don't think it will be dead if that happens. Haven't you seen the counter that counts the number of times bitcoin has been declared dead? The simple fact is its here to stay forever.
The news tell Bitcoin died only a scare tactic to create panic selling in Bitcoin Community, Bitcoin can't died when have user still using it! The price can fall down but Bitcoin can't died, many news told Bitcoin died when the price fall down in 2013, but look now, if you can buy BTC in that time, you will think you are very lucky Smiley
Yes this is just a fake propaganda and nothing else only for the reason that the whales can buy bitcoin once again on a very low prices and sell them on the high prices we know that this comeback of the bitcoin price will hit $3000. I hope the users are now well aware of bitcoin power and they will not sell it like they sold it in past due to a panic situation. This is now just a manipulation and nothing else. I hope this time they will not succeed in making the people fool.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:56:56 AM

Yes,theres a little chance  that we might see  bitcoin below 1000$ if panic selling has made a huge impact on the price. If panic selling will last for a month expect the big decrease on bitcoins price.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:58:14 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin will be lower than 1000$ now. It is growing a very good rate of growth and a 2000$ fall in price is not possible at all. Millions of people have invested in Bitcoin and i think that it will only grow in future.
You are right millions of people are invested on bitcoin if this goes lower $1k then no one will believe bitcoin in future. It will become dead currency. So I think it will never go lower $1k now. But there is a chance to come lower $2k. This is 70 - 30 chances are there our bad luck it may fall otherwise the price keep on raising.

I dont think it will ever go below 1000 but I also don't think it will be dead if that happens. Haven't you seen the counter that counts the number of times bitcoin has been declared dead? The simple fact is its here to stay forever.
The news tell Bitcoin died only a scare tactic to create panic selling in Bitcoin Community, Bitcoin can't died when have user still using it! The price can fall down but Bitcoin can't died, many news told Bitcoin died when the price fall down in 2013, but look now, if you can buy BTC in that time, you will think you are very lucky Smiley
Yes this is just a fake propaganda and nothing else only for the reason that the whales can buy bitcoin once again on a very low prices and sell them on the high prices we know that this comeback of the bitcoin price will hit $3000. I hope the users are now well aware of bitcoin power and they will not sell it like they sold it in past due to a panic situation. This is now just a manipulation and nothing else. I hope this time they will not succeed in making the people fool.
Well, it's not like I would mind the value going lower so I would be able to get more of it in my wallet before it goes up again, but I see what you're getting at.
In a way I almost don't mind it when there is some fake news that causes the value to go down, much to the dislike of the rest of the community but cheaper BTC is always something I like.
favila

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:59:36 AM

Manipulators are good are shaking off the weak hands and prevent bitcoin from bubbling. The volatility we see now is just a healthy correction and good opportunity for people with better knowledge to buy in.

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:26:09 AM

Before 2017 year we have all seen bitcoin prices lower than $1000 even this year on the 12th of january and the 25th of march the bitcoin prices are under $1000, but now and in the future I think the bitcoin price not will again longer be lower than $1000 and will continue Increase although still like to dump but it is not a big dump and no need to panic.
DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:38:55 AM

IMHO, we'll never see 1 BTC under 1000U$..  Like under 100, 10, 1..

Soon we will say : Ah, good old times when 1 BTC was valued under 10k U$..

And so on !

2017 is the chapter 1 of the book..
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:53:15 AM

i think to see bitcoin lower than $1000 again like in 2015 its difficult but its not impossible because everything that is happen with bitcoin is depend on supply and demand and from the movement with the market. if there are any increase between supply and demand, then it will affect with the price and it will increase more. we can see bitcoin lower than $1000 if there are no other people which want to used bitcoin for payment and if bitcoin has loss its value, then we are going to prepare to not get stuck in that situations.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hendra1988

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:01:30 AM

These weeks the bitcoin prices are so volatile, we do not need to worry about it. Therefore we should be able to think positively following the trend that bitcoin will not be getting smaller the selling price but will increase.
On the other hand there are some other competitors or cryptocurrencies being bitcoin competitors such as etherium, doge, litecoin and others that we should take, as a reserve currency. At any time there may be a shift in the value of bitcoin currencies lost to etherium.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 07:36:34 AM

no i don't think so , considering bitcoin price are so volatile if then there is a scenario bitcoin price go dropped to below $1k or so as always bitcoin could skyrocketing bounce back to the highest level , and that time people will feel very regret did not believe in bitcoin.

that scenario actually always happened to those people who did not brave enough to take risk.
I guess here is the problem that many of the people are not able to understand actually and the reason is that why will the price go below $1k. If the price of bitcoin below $1k it mean that there will be some real problem with bitcoin and I will not be the one who will be investing in such a situation when the price was already near $3000.

It will simply mean to me that bitcoin don’t have enough strength to overcome the problems and so it will not be brave but a foolish attempt to go for investment in bitcoin in such a situation.

Who can predict for certain that bitcoin could not overcome price of 3000 dollars, i mean it is possible. But i agree with you that it would be foolish to invest if price of bitcoin goes below 1000 dollars. That would mean that bitcoin is going to die, maybe not 100 percent, but who knows. But i think that bitcoin will live long after 3000 dollars price

This is a sweeping generalization which doesn't make a lot of sense on its own

Let's not forget that just half a year ago price flash crashed down to 750 dollars per coin, and after the dust settled, it turned out to have been an excellent opportunity to buy coins very cheap. Further, in 2014-2015 the price crashed over 6 times to below 200 dollars, today it would mean a crash down to 500 dollars. And Bitcoin didn't die back then, and it will likely not die today either. Ultimately, its fate would depend on the exact causes of its decline if that should actually happen

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:59:20 AM

i think to see bitcoin lower than $1000 again like in 2015 its difficult but its not impossible because everything that is happen with bitcoin is depend on supply and demand and from the movement with the market. if there are any increase between supply and demand, then it will affect with the price and it will increase more. we can see bitcoin lower than $1000 if there are no other people which want to used bitcoin for payment and if bitcoin has loss its value, then we are going to prepare to not get stuck in that situations.
Definitely i didnt see bitcoin at like that price. Bitcoin in each years changes its price it is for good, it increases its value every year. And every year it increase its value and it makes people more interested. Bitcoin price will never go down it may dump sometimes but still it will gain its price. Dont worry about bitcoin , bitcoin can manage its life.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:04:28 AM

For me, we will not see again the bitcoin will lower than $1000 again. It is very impossible because nowadays the bitcoin is more powerful and more popular than before. The value of the btc is still continuing to goes up.

We will never see bitcoin to be low than $1,000 than again. I know that many aren't going to say that it will be back. And despite of different problems that bitcoin is happening right now, it is becoming stronger each day. Look on the correction and crash that happened, the price went at dip $2,100 now it's recovering.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
davids

Activity: 735

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:35:22 AM

possible that the price of bitcoin turn into $ 1000 but more difficult to reach that It will be the sharpest drop bitcoin , bitcoin has never dropped that much in the past, If the price falls below $ 1000 probably many people will buy bitcoin because they see a significant price increase I don't think this will happen this year
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:36:10 AM

Hopefully no. the demand for bitcoin are really increasing and because of that the price of btc are soaring high. but if the price of BTC got lower than $1000 again now that is the time to accumulate more btc cause i believe the price of btc whenever its gets dump it will pump higher.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:32:04 PM

I am agree with you the price of bitcoin will not goes to below $1000 again it is impossible because the bitcoin investors and trading are increased day by day in this case of bitcoin price will be increased and more powerful  and I think bitcoin will hit 3200$ to 3500$ at the end of the year , so buy bitcoin and hold for long time, and more you are right that the price of bitcoin is still continuing to goes  up and not goes to below 1000$ .
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:42:20 PM

For the rise and fall of the bitcoin price it is common even to this day bitcoin value gradually began to increase again due to the number of sites connected with bitcoin.
I think the bitcoin price if it decreases to below $ 1000 is not possible as we can see at this point in time the bitcoin value is decreasing but not so low.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:53:46 PM

From the last drop all i were able to be almost 100% sure is that bitcoin wont go lower 2000 dollars anymore, looks like it had found a big resistance to keep above 2000 dollars, soo the future will tell, but i doubt we will see ever again bitcoin at 1000 dollars.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:03:32 PM

Several users have stated different reasons, why bitcoin will not go beyond $1000. In my personal opinion I think bitcoin is full of uncertainty, so anything might happen and the goodness is to see bitcoin moving towards the forward direction.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:34:15 PM

From the last drop all i were able to be almost 100% sure is that bitcoin wont go lower 2000 dollars anymore, looks like it had found a big resistance to keep above 2000 dollars, soo the future will tell, but i doubt we will see ever again bitcoin at 1000 dollars.
yes that is right people are now giving good support to bitcoin and never let it down. in fact people have now become mature and they know the importance of bitcoin,  the price again cross 2600$ and it still increasing hope the trend of increasing bitcoin will continue for a long time and hope that the price will very soon cross 5000$ because people are confident about it.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:37:11 PM

Its highly unlikely that we will see bitcoins below $1000 dollars but its recent windfall is very worrying, And we dont seem to have any idea on why its falling, is the market being manipulated by some people?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: