Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:42:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we ever see bitcoin lower than 1000$?  (Read 37823 times)
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:57:44 PM

From the last drop all i were able to be almost 100% sure is that bitcoin wont go lower 2000 dollars anymore, looks like it had found a big resistance to keep above 2000 dollars, soo the future will tell, but i doubt we will see ever again bitcoin at 1000 dollars.
Yes I'm also very sure with that, after yesterday I saw the price of bitcoin dumped and now we can see for myself the price of bitcoin back pumped again and it proves if bitcoin will consistently keep its value at 2000 dollars.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:49:40 PM

It is quite possible, if a split occurs after August 1. The two factions will sell coins under the control of the opposing faction. A huge dump will crash the prices to sub-1,000 levels, and it may take several months, or years for the exchange rates to recover. This means bad news for all the other crypto-currencies, as most of them are either directly or indirectly linked to BTC.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:34:28 PM

From the last drop all i were able to be almost 100% sure is that bitcoin wont go lower 2000 dollars anymore, looks like it had found a big resistance to keep above 2000 dollars, soo the future will tell, but i doubt we will see ever again bitcoin at 1000 dollars.

Its highly unlikely that we will see bitcoins below $1000 dollars but its recent windfall is very worrying, And we dont seem to have any idea on why its falling, is the market being manipulated by some people?

Why worried?

You guys just noticed how much it goes down but you forgot how high the bitcoin price goes up and established prior to this price decrease. People don't ever forget that bitcoin price is not always going up. Forget that we just stay on $1,000 for just a short term and now sitting at above $2,000 now? The price decrease went down to $2,300 but that's it and we can see that we have a strong support there. In just 2 days we are again at $2,600. Just play the game and don't stressed yourself. The one who should worry is those who doesn't have bitcoin today.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 08:04:22 PM

Its highly unlikely that we will see bitcoins below $1000 dollars but its recent windfall is very worrying, And we dont seem to have any idea on why its falling, is the market being manipulated by some people?

Why worried?

You guys just noticed how much it goes down but you forgot how high the bitcoin price goes up and established prior to this price decrease. People don't ever forget that bitcoin price is not always going up. Forget that we just stay on $1,000 for just a short term and now sitting at above $2,000 now? The price decrease went down to $2,300 but that's it and we can see that we have a strong support there. In just 2 days we are again at $2,600. Just play the game and don't stressed yourself. The one who should worry is those who doesn't have bitcoin today.

This is not what you should pay special attention to

The major problem with this logic or reasoning is that it doesn't go very well with what every sane Bitcoin holder, trader or user feels. Deep inside almost everyone understands that Bitcoin is very far from gold (in respect to its intrinsic value), that it is basically a virtual asset which is worth essentially nothing, that most of its value comes from outright speculation and profiteering. That feeling is the primary driver for panic selling and intense volatility, and you won't be able to get rid of it even if Bitcoin always rebounds after a crash and makes a new ATH in the end

SHANTA

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:23:34 PM

From the last drop all i could be right around 100% beyond any doubt is that bitcoin wont go bring down 2000 dollars any longer, appears as though it had discovered a major impervious to keep over 2000 dollars, so the future will let us know where btc goes
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:26:15 PM

I think Bitcoin price would not fall to 1000$ as Bitcoin is seen as an investment by many and a lot of people have already invested in bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:05:08 PM

I think Bitcoin price would not fall to 1000$ as Bitcoin is seen as an investment by many and a lot of people have already invested in bitcoin.

Well it won't be falling anymore even there will be another correction or crash/dump to happen. Everyone wants to see a correction as it will give everyone to have a lot of chance to buy at lower price. But with a lot of people and newly informed investors that are seeing this great crypto currency, they will make the price up again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
radiocoin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:29:10 PM

i tend to agree with batang, I've noticed recently there has been a ratchet effect happening. there will be a spike, then a drop, then it will correct about halfway in between prior and post spike and level there for a bit before another spike. i agree that we will never see 1000 again in a long time and only if there is a fundamental issue in the technology. 
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:12:53 AM

Well it won't be falling anymore even there will be another correction or crash/dump to happen. Everyone wants to see a correction as it will give everyone to have a lot of chance to buy at lower price. But with a lot of people and newly informed investors that are seeing this great crypto currency, they will make the price up again.
Now a days, the users are smarter than before so if they will see a dump or dips then they will immediately buy and hold so there is no chance for the price to get lower than $1,000 per 1 bitcoin and i think the price will just continue up to $3,000 and be stable to that and i think it is coming after the events this year like the forks and more.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:23:30 AM

Why worried?

This is not what you should pay special attention to

The major problem with this logic or reasoning is that it doesn't go very well with what every sane Bitcoin holder, trader or user feels. Deep inside almost everyone understands that Bitcoin is very far from gold (in respect to its intrinsic value), that it is basically a virtual asset which is worth essentially nothing, that most of its value comes from outright speculation and profiteering. That feeling is the primary driver for panic selling and intense volatility, and you won't be able to get rid of it even if Bitcoin always rebounds after a crash and makes a new ATH in the end
The same situation is with paper money wich is worth essentially nothing but you do not go to a restaurant for example and you pay with gold but instead you pay with cash or with card because it's more practical, in the other hand, there is no one-to-one relationship between virtual asset and the gold for example, so it sounds curious and contradictory but 1 ounce of gold is very far from 1BTC and there already the balance is completely changed, for purposes of trade and transactions BTC looks like much more appropriate that gold is, and in his moment who paid attention in the past  in the gold years ago will surely have benefited or simply cost him/she less than  would have had to pay today and this meant a saving, in that sense the price plays an important factor.
cram03

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:01:02 AM

i think it will never happen based on the price or value of bitcoin right now as you can see if you visit some exchangers you will notice that bitcoin value is 2500$+ so the question here is will we ever see the bitcoin lower than 1000$ maybe if the biggest stock holders sell their bitcoins we can see that price.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:10:29 AM

Now a days, the users are smarter than before so if they will see a dump or dips then they will immediately buy and hold so there is no chance for the price to get lower than $1,000 per 1 bitcoin and i think the price will just continue up to $3,000 and be stable to that and i think it is coming after the events this year like the forks and more.
As stated these days people who have made a big earning through bitcoin have a big trust on bitcoin. This makes them make use of the chance and buy as much possible. These days it's quite hard to see such a drop of less than $1000, and could not assure it because of its uncertain nature.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
babsalt1975

Activity: 526

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:24:41 AM

If you are familiar with the money markets, you will not agree with OP that bitcoin will never go below $1000 mark. Anything can happen and the price can fall well below the $1000 mark. If it rose overnight from around $250 to $600, which is over 140%, what will hinder bitcoin to drop by a similar margin?. To me, anything is possible and it can drop at any time. By the time of writing this post, the price of bitcoin is around $2530.
lombok

Activity: 868
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 08:36:12 AM

It may be difficult if btcoin will drop to 1000 $. Because bitcoin will reportedly go up. Thank

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:51:12 AM

Yeah right the price of bitcoin we will not see to below again 1000$ ,if the bitcoin investors and users are going towards to  decrease it is possible that the price of bitcoin will goes to below 1000$ , but not like that the bitcoin investors and users are going towards increasing in this case bitcoin price will not to decrease 1000$ its price will going towards rise more and more .
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:54:35 AM

Its highly unlikely that we will see bitcoins below $1000 dollars but its recent windfall is very worrying, And we don't seem to have any idea on why its falling, is the market being manipulated by some people?

At the rate that Bitcoin is going, it is almost impossible for the value to go down to the $1000 level...well not unless we can see a great upheaval in the world scene...maybe a World Ward 3 perhaps...but for an economic depression it can even put Bitcoin on a fly-away note.

The recent fall is another correction of value for Bitcoin as we are now seeing new people who might be trading and holding Bitcoin and can easily be panicking. The current feel is that Bitcoin will be going up after some bumps.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:07:57 AM

why not? we can't deny that bitcoin has demonstrated clear bubbly behaviour
bubbly in a way that it is clearly a bubble  Grin,so you can expect itto be manipulated if needed to hit 1000$ low
but at the moment the sun is shining and nothing seems to be impeding the growth to 2600$ or even higher
just look back at February-March: 1000$ price was a blessing back then
and the conversations were about shall we ever hit the 1000$ mark again or not

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:31:32 AM

I don't want to see that bitcoin was lower than $1000 because if it is happened I'm sure that most of the users lost their interest to the bitcoin. Due to they expecting that bitcoin were running to lower price and they thinking that sooner or later bitcoin were going to shutdown​.
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:00:49 AM

I don't think that we will ever see but pin lower than 1000$ because the rate with which Bitcoin is growing is very high and a fall in price from 2600$ to 1000$ is not realistic.
Mistertango

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:40:56 AM

We can't be sure that one day the price of bitcoin will fall to 600USD or lower. Just take a look at companies that was the leaders in their industries and how quickly everything has changed. E.g. anyone remember Napster?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: