Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:31:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we ever see bitcoin lower than 1000$?  (Read 37814 times)
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:25:20 AM

I don't think so, it may touch $1000 mark but wouldn't stay long for their to buy or accumulate( it would be like touch and go). Everything which has reached peak need a correction and it's time for Bitcoin to have some correction but not to the extent of $1000.

Bitcoin price will not reduce to 1000$ in future also.Since bitcoin price gradually increasing due to bitcoin users.It will not reduce to 1000$ .If you had a idea of  inverse your money in bitcoin. You can proceed. Don't think about the slight changes.Your money is safe if you inverse in bitcoin.
I'm sure everybody must have feel worried if the bitcoin price will going down lower than $1000 again, I also have that feeling like that when I'm sure if the bitcoin price will not drop below $1000. Feelings of worry and doubt will exist when the bitcoin price is falling as it is now.

That's true that as an users of bitcoins it makes us worry when we see price going down and same is the scenario at a moment as it can go below $2000 at any point of time and if that happens surely many people will get panic and will start dumping their coins but I don't think that it will go as low as $1000 again.
Less than $1500 might be possible in case of chain split and any of the two blockchain doesn't have major consensus. In that case there might be half supporting the new blockchain and other half the older one. Splitting of bitcoin in two chains with equal value will create a chaos and major price drop as both of them will now compete with each other for being major one.

However, this scenario is least possible but still chances are there. At present all we can do is to speculate. Picture will get clear after August 1.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Logik

Activity: 315
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:30:31 AM

I don't think so, it may touch $1000 mark but wouldn't stay long for their to buy or accumulate( it would be like touch and go). Everything which has reached peak need a correction and it's time for Bitcoin to have some correction but not to the extent of $1000.

Bitcoin price will not reduce to 1000$ in future also.Since bitcoin price gradually increasing due to bitcoin users.It will not reduce to 1000$ .If you had a idea of  inverse your money in bitcoin. You can proceed. Don't think about the slight changes.Your money is safe if you inverse in bitcoin.
I'm sure everybody must have feel worried if the bitcoin price will going down lower than $1000 again, I also have that feeling like that when I'm sure if the bitcoin price will not drop below $1000. Feelings of worry and doubt will exist when the bitcoin price is falling as it is now.

That's true that as an users of bitcoins it makes us worry when we see price going down and same is the scenario at a moment as it can go below $2000 at any point of time and if that happens surely many people will get panic and will start dumping their coins but I don't think that it will go as low as $1000 again.
Less than $1500 might be possible in case of chain split and any of the two blockchain doesn't have major consensus. In that case there might be half supporting the new blockchain and other half the older one. Splitting of bitcoin in two chains with equal value will create a chaos and major price drop as both of them will now compete with each other for being major one.

However, this scenario is least possible but still chances are there. At present all we can do is to speculate. Picture will get clear after August 1.

Yes August 1 would be the deciding factor about the price of bitcoins and it would be interesting to see that whether price will go higher or lower after that so till then fingers are crossed and lets hope that price will move in positive direction which can bring again smile on our faces.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
itsallpc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:22:05 AM

Even some months ago bitcoin'a price was 600$ but it started to rise and everyone sees how it become 1300$, than 1-2 month ago we had a little fall and lowest price was 890$ but than it returned to it's 1200-1300 and continued to rise and rise and we see what we get in result, bitcoin's price is 2750$ currently. This is very high rise and what do you think guys, will we see fall from 2700 to 1000 or even to 600$ ? Can we to forget worries of price fall?
I think its very hard to expect bitcoin to reach $1000 again.Bitcoin has remained stable above $2000 and so we could not expect such a price.If there is an idea of investing,then this is the appropriate time since bitcoin price is now the lowest in the last two months around $2250 and so better buy it before segwit activation.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:18:20 AM

Yes August 1 would be the deciding factor about the price of bitcoins and it would be interesting to see that whether price will go higher or lower after that so till then fingers are crossed and lets hope that price will move in positive direction which can bring again smile on our faces.

Not necessary need to be. This ma be some correction for upcoming event for 1st August. This not need to be the case it can be something else. This is bitcoin market and thing can change in hours in view of price change. Market is still young and must say sometimes unpredictable but again this may be nothing only price change or correction. Im having high hopes that this is only correction and that we will experience maybe another price fall just before 1st August.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:05:32 AM

Expect to see BTC at 800-1200$ in a couple of weeks. Will stay there for a longer time.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 10:57:06 AM

Lowering to $1000 needs a catastrophe I think. The hardfork being worse than expected or a very big exchange getting hacked. Other than that, I do not see it returning to that price again.

mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:16:35 PM

Lowering to $1000 needs a catastrophe I think. The hardfork being worse than expected or a very big exchange getting hacked. Other than that, I do not see it returning to that price again.
If you observed the behavior of bitcoin in the market I think lower than $1000 was not happen. Even when bitcoin segwit in August 1 happen I believe that it had no effect to the value of bitcoin in the market. That's why I agree to this man.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:35:28 PM

Expect to see BTC at 800-1200$ in a couple of weeks. Will stay there for a longer time.
Unlike most alts, bitcoin did not lose a lot of ground with the recent crash it was almost exclusively the altcoin market that crashed, and that is with the menace of a hard fork for bitcoin if that does not tell you the overall confidence in bitcoin I do not know what will.
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:43:44 PM

Highly unlikely. Some big guys would lose way too much, some dips here and there are ok for making some millions, but whole markets would be closed so THEY would not allow such big dips like sub 1000 anymore.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:07:00 AM

Catastrophic is small word for this to happen. Even if this segwit fail dont think it will be possible to go below 2000 think we have this price as lower price. For hacking dont think it will be that possible cuz dont have much on exchange, but exchange as global that can be possible but still hard. Think we are over with hacking for now.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

HanSchultz

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:43:46 PM

We might see that happening this August,things are not that smooth and hard fork could split the coins and that might drive the market down,lets hope for the best and i really do not want to see the price going that far but i will be glad to purchase the coins once everything is settled.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 01:47:44 AM

Even some months ago bitcoin'a price was 600$ but it started to rise and everyone sees how it become 1300$, than 1-2 month ago we had a little fall and lowest price was 890$ but than it returned to it's 1200-1300 and continued to rise and rise and we see what we get in result, bitcoin's price is 2750$ currently. This is very high rise and what do you think guys, will we see fall from 2700 to 1000 or even to 600$ ? Can we to forget worries of price fall?
Bitcoin at rises and falls is normal. At times, you see a $ 1,000 bitcoin is normal, but very rarely most of the price is high. You trust the bitcoin, you can believe every month you can earn 100 million or 200 million from bitcoin. I'm waiting for that to come to me.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:46:16 PM

The volatility of bitcoin does not allows us to give precise answers, it is up to each of us to decide how low do you think bitcoin could go and based on that take the decision that you think are best in order to preserve our wealth, right now, I think the possibility of bitcoin reaching that price is low, bitcoin will need to fork for that to happen and if it does not then bitcoin will keep its value and maybe go even higher.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:44:10 PM

Are you excited to see bitcoin reaching $1000 again? Just wait for the bitcoin bubble to explode. Some analyst believe that Bitcoin Bubble is about to start. We might reach 3K to 4K then bubble will explode. Then Bitcoin will start to dump upto 1k, maybe $700 the lowest.

Before the big dump, convert your Bitcoin to USDT to preserve the bitcoin value. If you are from Poloniex, send your USDT to lending.  Wait for the bitcoin to drop to it's lowest dip.

Once you reached the dip, rebuy the Bitcoin using USDT, you must earn 2x-3x of profit. Profit will continue to grow while Bitcoin is going up again.

Expecting to see scenario like in 2013, nice you might have this. Anyway bottom line if crash happens will be 1500$ if we cross like so many here are hopping is 3000-4000$. But did anyone tough that this is maybe stable price for now and maybe for this year. Dont think we will see anything similar like it was back then that price went down so much. Maybe if this crash happens will be 50% of current price in that moment.
I do not think we are ever going to see another scenario like the one in 2013 that was an immense bubble that cannot be compared to anything happening right now and the issue with Mt Gox only made something that was already bad the perfect storm that drove the price of bitcoin down for a lot of time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:12:28 PM

As predicted in this thread before - mark my words in the next 1-2 Weeks BTC will be at 700-1200$ price range. Which isn't bad imo. It will stay there for a longer time before it explodes again.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:32:35 PM

As predicted in this thread before - mark my words in the next 1-2 Weeks BTC will be at 700-1200$ price range. Which isn't bad imo. It will stay there for a longer time before it explodes again.
I wasn't believe on that speculation, because if bitcoin comes to that ranges, what is your basis? I believe that bitcoin were not fall down under $1000 because segwit will be change that's why I was not worries after August 1.
ulfsaar

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:14:15 PM

my suggestion for you is buy some now, and if it goes down buy some more and another some if further down it goes because you dont know the bottom. At least, by that, you have some if it reached the point of inflection instead of fudding $700-$1200.
wxa7115

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:03:30 PM

I wasn't believe on that speculation, because if bitcoin comes to that ranges, what is your basis? I believe that bitcoin were not fall down under $1000 because segwit will be change that's why I was not worries after August 1.
The truth is that most speculation does not have any basis, we are just trying to guess what it is going to happen, to be honest I will be happy with bitcoin that cheap, that means I could get more bang for my buck when I decide to buy bitcoin, but to each his own.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:19:22 PM

Nearly 1 month ago i said that lower than 1000$ is possible. Today i think the probability to see lower than 1000$ increased. We are going to see more speculations until 1 August. After 1 August we are going to see more fluctuation. Everything is possible.
wxa7115

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:43:36 PM

Nearly 1 month ago i said that lower than 1000$ is possible. Today i think the probability to see lower than 1000$ increased. We are going to see more speculations until 1 August. After 1 August we are going to see more fluctuation. Everything is possible.
The price has recovered a little since yesterday, not only in bitcoin but in all the markets, however I agree with somewhat, as we get closer to August 1 I think we are going to see wilder price swings since people are going to be very afraid about what it could happen to the network on that day.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: