Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:31:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We're reaching $3,000 soon!  (Read 15602 times)
Adelajda

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:14:18 AM

BTC price has overtaken previous ATH. Currently it's $2803 at coinmarketcap. Hope to see 3k today!
If the price could hold these valuation for a longer time then we could see the market closing in to the $3000 market and i hope this rally has the strength to breach the hurdle this time around and if it could it will be awesome as i would like to see how long this bull market continues before a good correction like everyone is expecting. Smiley
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 11:18:06 AM

BTC price has overtaken previous ATH. Currently it's $2803 at coinmarketcap. Hope to see 3k today!
If the price could hold these valuation for a longer time then we could see the market closing in to the $3000 market and i hope this rally has the strength to breach the hurdle this time around and if it could it will be awesome as i would like to see how long this bull market continues before a good correction like everyone is expecting. Smiley

For now i believe theirs no holding of price will be happening unto it since many people who are on battle mode to monitor the price of bitcoins and provably some of those guys are preparing theirselves to sell their coins if they can see some bad movements but hopefully it will not affect to the price and will still rise even if their are people who starting to sell their hodl coins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5917

Meh.

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:20:41 AM

For now i believe theirs no holding of price will be happening unto it since many people who are on battle mode to monitor the price of bitcoins and provably some of those guys are preparing theirselves to sell their coins if they can see some bad movements but hopefully it will not affect to the price and will still rise even if their are people who starting to sell their hodl coins.

I'd say that once we reach $3,000 A lot more people would HODL their coins, not sell them. The reason being could be that once we are above $3,000 there's no telling how far we can actually go. $5,000 could come in a week, without a doubt in my mind. I see no reason for anyone holding the price down at that point either. What happens next is that some countries could possibly start using BTC instead of FIAT. One could always dream but yeah. This month will definitely be one of the most important ones in recent memory due to the fact that we could just explode at any given second.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:36:27 AM

Wow the price of bitcoin today is closely $3000 each bitcoin. Hurry up guyz buy bitcoin now before to late for sure if you buy today and hold for weeks for sure you will earn a lot of profit. I think why bitcoin is contiously increasing because many investor will invest to the bitcoin. I hope many people invest to the bitcoin . Pump bitcoin .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

Wow the price of bitcoin today is closely $3000 each bitcoin. Hurry up guyz buy bitcoin now before to late for sure if you buy today and hold for weeks for sure you will earn a lot of profit. I think why bitcoin is contiously increasing because many investor will invest to the bitcoin. I hope many people invest to the bitcoin . Pump bitcoin .
Yea bitcoin is approaching 3000$ a lot faster than I expected. We might see another small correction back to the 2300$ range within a week or so. But long term buying now is still a a good investment.
Kimi80

Activity: 750

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:31:39 PM

Some predictions from couple of months before said that price is going to be 3000$ by the end of the year and we almost seen that value today. Why not, 5000$ is reachable till the end of the year. 10,25,50 000$ I don`t know, sound to good to be truth but I would definitely like  that to happened because I am always saving some amounts.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:58:13 PM

yes you are right bitcoin is very close to 3000$ and i hope in the coming weeks it will be above that amount because the investors have increased and i think many people are adopting bitcoin which are the reason of the high price of bitcoin, so for good profit i have invested money in bitcoin and holded it so when the price will become i can make profit.
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:02:38 PM

Some predictions from couple of months before said that price is going to be 3000$ by the end of the year and we almost seen that value today. Why not, 5000$ is reachable till the end of the year. 10,25,50 000$ I don`t know, sound to good to be truth but I would definitely like  that to happened because I am always saving some amounts.

Its impossible to keep up with bitcoin sometimes. The problem though is that it can't go up forever, eventually what comes up must come down and there will have to be some major correction probably once we get to 5000$ before bitcoin can resume its normal growth path.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:05:54 PM

It was close today the price is $2911.31 on coindesk
Daily High was $2,967.48
So within 40 dollars of pushing that wall and the momentum looks like it is there to push past this point, geez us that is one sweet rally we might see it break through today or tomorrow and also breaking 4K Cad.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:25:21 PM

Today btc touch mew high price lets seat back & see its over 3000$
i think its happen to day love btc carry on your uptrend journey.
to me I did not check the other exchanges price, but in preev.com the price of bitcoin was trading above 2860, may be in other exchanges the price is more near to touch 3000$. however I am pretty confident that this time the price of bitcoin is going to hit 5000 USD level very soon, because there are so many good news to hear about bitcoin in near future, which will really boost the price of bitcoin more and more.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:14:23 AM

Yeah I am very much excited to see price going higher and higher and I think $3k is now surely possible to achieve in this week or lately by the end of the next week and when it reaches there I will sell some of my coins to earn profits.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ken1022

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:26:32 AM

It's an exciting year for bitcoin so far. Just hold and dont panic sell. Only sell a percentage on the peaks.

Congrats to everyone with steady hands that held so far.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:18:35 AM

Yeah I am very much excited to see price going higher and higher and I think $3k is now surely possible to achieve in this week or lately by the end of the next week and when it reaches there I will sell some of my coins to earn profits.

Set yourself a target, such as $2,975 or $2,995. Sell a part of your coin holdings once the target is achieved. Psychologically, it can be extremely difficult to sell the coins when the prices are on an upward trajectory. But remember the fact that the most intelligent investors are those who do profit booking at the right time.
SimmonenY

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:52:35 AM

3000$ - it is pretty much possible, but let's just calm down and try not to sell)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:54:16 AM

This is a great price for all of us. The current acquisition of bitcoin proves that digital currencies have great power and market share for financial transactions. Some exchange stayed increased a few points just to reach 3000 $.
nmaryrai

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:40:39 PM

I am very optimistic $3000 will be achieved before 2017 ends. Bitcoin increasingly in demand by people in the world as an option for investment. Bitcoin leader of digital currency with outstanding market capitalization.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:57:14 PM

Bitcoin leader of digital currency with outstanding market capitalization.

Agreed with that statement, but at the same time I have to chip in and say that the competition is getting more and more tough these days. Ether has managed to cross the $25 billion market cap. The market capitalization of Ripple now stands at $11 billion. Apart from Bitcoin, there are another 36 different crypto-currencies, which are having a market cap in excess of $100 million.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:35:02 PM

Agreed with that statement, but at the same time I have to chip in and say that the competition is getting more and more tough these days. Ether has managed to cross the $25 billion market cap. The market capitalization of Ripple now stands at $11 billion. Apart from Bitcoin, there are another 36 different crypto-currencies, which are having a market cap in excess of $100 million.
Those competition will lose its significance in coming months as bitcoin will once again prove its dominance by the way of creating alternate developments which are based on blockchain. Ripple is just a corporate coin, so we never need to consider them for any reasons. Among these, bitcoin will hopefully hit $3000 levels within this week. Like many expects are speculating here, I am also expecting prices to reach $10k levels in 2017 and millions before next halving.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:03:08 PM

There is no real competition. If you look at the sort of usage that altcoins enjoy, then it's nearly all speculative. People like to gamble-bet on altcoin pumps, as the rewards are significant in case you happen to open and close positions at the right time. Other than that, stop focusing on market caps -- they mean nothing. Ripple that you think has a market cap of $11 billion, has in reality a market cap of $29 billion....
bitcoin talk

Activity: 249
Merit: 12

Join us at slack https://bitcoin-talkers.slack.com

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:02:28 PM

Ripple that you think has a market cap of $11 billion, has in reality a market cap of $29 billion....
$29 billion based on which source?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: