Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 years ago... you could have earned almost $15,000 at today's value in 3 sec...  (Read 4998 times)
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:47:26 AM

Yeah, it can lead most of us to lots of regrets, but it is useless to think about the past. A time travel machine still doesn't exist and we cannot go back to those times.

The people who used that site, the early miners and adopters deserve to having earned all those Bitcoins because they were ahead of the times.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 06:49:14 AM

It would've been really amazing considering that it was for free back then and now it's very valuable. That's how life is, you got to see the value in something for the future and probably enjoy what it has to offer in a few years. That's one of the best things to consider, so keep your eyes open for more opportunities. Wink

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:07:21 AM

This kind of moments is one of a lifetime, remembering 5 years ago where everything is just laughing on cryptocurrencies saying that it is a bluff and only few believes in it and that's me 3 years ago. I know I regret it when I just set side the opportunity on earning and buying BTC, but still the past is past, what we are telling right now ( like pizza, or free BTC ) is just a little reminiscing of the past. I think it's just a reward to people who are early believers, that take a leap of faith first before knowing the consequences and now they are somehow rich ( unless they are a gambler or not good in handling money ). They believe in it even tho they never know what is bitcoin's future. They make the best of every opportunities and time given to them (but buying a 10k Bitcoin pizza is another story ,haha).

“It's being here now that's important. There's no past and there's no future. Time is a very misleading thing. All there is ever, is the now. We can gain experience from the past, but we can't relive it; and we can hope for the future, but we don't know if there is one.”
― George Harrison

Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:18:48 AM

This kind of moments is one of a lifetime, remembering 5 years ago where everything is just laughing on cryptocurrencies saying that it is a bluff and only few believes in it and that's me 3 years ago. I know I regret it when I just set side the opportunity on earning and buying BTC, but still the past is past, what we are telling right now ( like pizza, or free BTC ) is just a little reminiscing of the past. I think it's just a reward to people who are early believers, that take a leap of faith first before knowing the consequences and now they are somehow rich ( unless they are a gambler or not good in handling money ). They believe in it even tho they never know what is bitcoin's future. They make the best of every opportunities and time given to them (but buying a 10k Bitcoin pizza is another story ,haha).

“It's being here now that's important. There's no past and there's no future. Time is a very misleading thing. All there is ever, is the now. We can gain experience from the past, but we can't relive it; and we can hope for the future, but we don't know if there is one.”
― George Harrison

I was one of the guys actually did not laugh at it but gave no regards to cryptocurrency during the 2015  because that was the time bts was introduced to me by a friend.  I still remember the price at 600$ and not caring about it. I deemed it as a waste of time and money because you need that kind of money just for 1btc. But during those days I only made about .1 during those years because i was still studying and i am so bored with it. So i guess i am not the only guy here who really regretted those past decision huh.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:46:19 AM

Funny how life is Smiley 5 BTC for free in 3 sec... today people are working hard to earn 0.01 BTC

https://web.archive.org/web/20100703032414/http://freebitcoins.appspot.com/

Agree Cheesy it is free in way back time sort of they can buy  a pizza and it is paid with bitcoin. Sort of it is easy to give a bitcoin on that the day but now it is very difficult to earn a 0.001 . you cant earn it in 3 secs but whole day it is sort of you can earn it
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:55:16 AM

If i only knew this before i have already 10,000$ by just only solving captcha.
A very frustrating moment,  and you can never bring back old memories. Grin Grin
CheapVccSeller

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:09:17 AM

Haha Nobody expected bitcoin to be highly adopted like this so i doubt many people took up on that opportunity.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:33:50 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 09:39:58 AM by isen

I bet that many people back then were laughing at faucet users as they do today, but who knows how much a few satoshis (which is the average hourly reward nowadays) could worth in 2024?That's why I still believe that claiming from a few decent faucets is not always a waste of time, but also a good opportunity to own a good amount of money in a few years from now.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:39:14 AM

Funny how life is Smiley 5 BTC for free in 3 sec... today people are working hard to earn 0.01 BTC

While it is nice to see how much bitcoin you could have earned back then, there is a big difference between getting that bitcoin back then and still having that bitcoin right now, just look at the classic example of the guy that bought that pizza for bitcoin and even if you did not do that, would you still have your coins after the first pump, or would you have sold your coins at the first opportunity.
SoulBargain

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:47:52 AM

While it is nice to see how much bitcoin you could have earned back then, there is a big difference between getting that bitcoin back then and still having that bitcoin right now, just look at the classic example of the guy that bought that pizza for bitcoin and even if you did not do that, would you still have your coins after the first pump, or would you have sold your coins at the first opportunity.
No one can really tell what future is up to, the opportunity that lies ahead is a thing that we can predict definitely. That is the main reason as to why people who have hold that amount of Bitcoin didn't end up having that today.

But that is such a good history to look back seeing how much Bitcoin has grown into and the people who are into it. So now that we have seen what Bitcoin is capable then let's just get ready for the future ahead knowing that the price would increase more than what it is as of today.
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:51:15 AM

Gosh when you say it like that it makes me wanna punch myself, like Tyler Durden in the fight club. I will just wait for time travel then, go deliver that ONE PIZZA, and be a millionaire. Hindsight is 20/20.

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:55:45 AM

With no doubt,early birds in bitcoin were lucky enough to enjoy a well settled life.But whenever a new concept is introduced,most people avoid it blaming that it would not exist more.Only a few trust in such new inventions and invest their time and even money.By that way,the early birds deserve it.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 05:07:19 AM

Even though there is a temptation of solving the captcha on that archives page, we all know that it will not work anymore. Anyways, it's nice to see the growth of bitcoin and looking back it feels a little bit guilty for not jumping in earlier. However, I am sure that we will be laughing at my this reply when we will read it after 5 or 10 years. I believe that we are still in the early stage and bitcoin is yet to show it's real potential.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:59:51 AM

Even though there is a temptation of solving the captcha on that archives page, we all know that it will not work anymore. Anyways, it's nice to see the growth of bitcoin and looking back it feels a little bit guilty for not jumping in earlier. However, I am sure that we will be laughing at my this reply when we will read it after 5 or 10 years. I believe that we are still in the early stage and bitcoin is yet to show it's real potential.
Maybe in ten years we will be like, I should have busted myself claiming from faucets ten years ago, but at the same time that will be a very risky bet, since at this time it is better to just get a job and buy bitcoin instead, so instead of trying to claim from faucets we should get a second job and buy as much bitcoin as we can in order to benefit from it in the future.
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:24:52 AM

Because bitcoins increases its value as time passes by, we should expect this kind of outcome. I won't regret my previous exchange of bitcoin just because the price today is much larger than yesterday though it had a drastic change. The most who profits here were the ones who saves and bought bitcoins at its earlier years. If this trend of bitcoin continues maybe 50,000 $ can be earn in a minute or an hour but who knows.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:04:39 AM

It looks very funny and also very annoying, it's very easy to have a btc and it becomes too easy to sell without anyone thinking of saving it at that moment, because I'm sure there are only a few people who still keep it up to now. , Feeling sad, happy, disappointed will exist and we will walk together because this is life, keep moving forward to make the past as a lesson.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 05:38:21 AM

Maybe in ten years we will be like, I should have busted myself claiming from faucets ten years ago, but at the same time that will be a very risky bet, since at this time it is better to just get a job and buy bitcoin instead, so instead of trying to claim from faucets we should get a second job and buy as much bitcoin as we can in order to benefit from it in the future.

Absolutely agree. I think spending time on faucets without a strong referral network is not a good value for time task at least at this moment. Even if Bitcoin reaches $100,000 (as predicted by recent market research) in that case reward of 1000 Satoshi would be worth $1. However, on the other hand, a person can earn and save much more than $1 so he can directly buy bitcoins as per his capacity imo.
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:41:49 AM

Batk then people didn't even know about bitcoin let alone having to waste 3 seconds of their precious life for 5 worthless pieces of virtual crap that nobody uses anyways? No thanks.

This is why you keep your minds open-minded. Don't focus on the old stuff. Look into the future.

Sometimes you don't even need to invest anything to it, just a few seconds and you might be rich.

Wish that faucet was still open. Lol

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:48:10 AM

Thats right today people hard work to get 0.01 bitcoin . Those people earn bitcoin last 7 years and hold their bitcoin until today are very happy because they earn a lot of money if they sell their bitcoin. But no one know what the price of bitcoin after few years and for  sure many people are sell their bitcoin on that year only people are lucky because they believe in bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:49:23 AM

So this really is a historical moment and a generous faucet though in the past the users don't even know how generous it is but right now we will commemorate this and truly that those who believe in Bitcoin at its early stages and saved it up are rewarded a lot of money as of today unless they have spend it all and didn't hold on to it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: