Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 years ago... you could have earned almost $15,000 at today's value in 3 sec...  (Read 4998 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:12:21 AM

If you know the bitcoin price will reach like that for sure you will not sell all your bitcoin on the day you met bitcoin. Those people are very lucky who met bitcoin on 2009 for sure they will be happy because rhey earned a lot of money if they sell it. For sure if they thousands of bitcoin they bitcoin millionaire now. I hope I know bitcoin so I can buy more bitcoin with cheap price and sell it to become millionaire person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:18:04 AM

Why keep thinking backwards? It is characteristic of people who continued to fail, better think 7 years again because the price bitcoin will reach $10.000, then we can still profit $7000/btc.

Interesting, I do see that the price of bitcoin will increase but not to some gigantic extent.
So yeah look at history and take lessons from that. Investing in a technology like bitcoin may be a very wise one.
Bitcoin behaves very similar to tech stocks back in the 90s, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general can give to us earnings that far surpass anything there is in the market, for the simple reasons this is a market that ten years ago it did not exist, so this makes bitcoin very attractive from the point of view of investors since we are always looking for something that give to us the biggest earnings.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5915

Meh.

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:43:00 PM

Why keep thinking backwards? It is characteristic of people who continued to fail, better think 7 years again because the price bitcoin will reach $10.000, then we can still profit $7000/btc.

Interesting, I do see that the price of bitcoin will increase but not to some gigantic extent.
So yeah look at history and take lessons from that. Investing in a technology like bitcoin may be a very wise one.
Bitcoin behaves very similar to tech stocks back in the 90s, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general can give to us earnings that far surpass anything there is in the market, for the simple reasons this is a market that ten years ago it did not exist, so this makes bitcoin very attractive from the point of view of investors since we are always looking for something that give to us the biggest earnings.

I'll agree that it behaves similar to tech stocks in the 90's but Bitcoin actually has a real foundation to stand on that will surpass anything we've ever seen in the history of mankind (even greater than discory of fire!!).

All jokes aside, I agree with you that it is attractive for investors.

Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:24:35 PM

This captcha was better than the actual google's one where you have to spend time clicking pictures

When I was just starting back in the days and I still dont know this community Ive spent hours, spinning some rolletes clicking ads and solving captcha and that is one of the most boring part of my life.

If you know the bitcoin price will reach like that for sure you will not sell all your bitcoin on the day you met bitcoin. Those people are very lucky who met bitcoin on 2009 for sure they will be happy because rhey earned a lot of money if they sell it. For sure if they thousands of bitcoin they bitcoin millionaire now. I hope I know bitcoin so I can buy more bitcoin with cheap price and sell it to become millionaire person.

And they are the one who pioneered and take the risk too, so I think they are not lucky because if they didn't believed in this technology, bitcoin's price won't even reach this high and its just a shit con and it wont became trendy. Thanks to those who believe and increase the market cap on the first place. Some of them are millionaires and I think some are billionaires.

Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:43:11 PM

Why mist you remind us ?  Angry It makes me sick to think of the crap stuff I was doing for money back then when all i needed to do was click a few buttons and it would be like a scam becoming true. I say scam bexyou always get crazy crap on the internet promising to make you so much money but this time with Bitcoin it happened to be true.  Grin
BrannigansLaw

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:51:48 PM

Why mist you remind us ?  Angry It makes me sick to think of the crap stuff I was doing for money back then when all i needed to do was click a few buttons and it would be like a scam becoming true. I say scam bexyou always get crazy crap on the internet promising to make you so much money but this time with Bitcoin it happened to be true.  Grin
Since you were doing shit stuff for money ,the bitcoin that was given out by Gavin was not having any valuation and no one ever thought that it would have any value anytime soon nor in the distant future,it was just like a fun token to be sent to different addresses and have fun and since it did not have any monetary value you would not even care to collect those.  Cheesy and that is the case with most of the people and even if they collected they could have sold everything for $10 and not more than that.
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 12:53:57 PM

That's a nice piece of history. I wonder how many people took advantage of that site. However, nothing will ever beat the BitcoinPizza.. How much is that up to now? $250M? Crazy amounts regardless haha. Please share more of these as it makes me feel better about being late to the party.

Well I would have probably sold all BTC at $1 so I don't have so much regrets also Tongue
Yes I might have done the same if not at $1 maybe at $10 I would have sold them for sure so it's better to stay happy with whatever we have now than regretting what we missed out on 7 years ago.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:59:35 PM

Why mist you remind us ?  Angry It makes me sick to think of the crap stuff I was doing for money back then when all i needed to do was click a few buttons and it would be like a scam becoming true. I say scam bexyou always get crazy crap on the internet promising to make you so much money but this time with Bitcoin it happened to be true.  Grin
Since you were doing shit stuff for money ,the bitcoin that was given out by Gavin was not having any valuation and no one ever thought that it would have any value anytime soon nor in the distant future,it was just like a fun token to be sent to different addresses and have fun and since it did not have any monetary value you would not even care to collect those.  Cheesy and that is the case with most of the people and even if they collected they could have sold everything for $10 and not more than that.

I hear what you are saying. They just we're playing around with a new idea. I think most people who have lots of bitcoins today forgot about them.

It is easy to say after. On the radio a company here had stocks 30 years ago for cents now they worth millions. ^^ so you see you never know.
wizardee

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:09:15 PM

I don't really see a reason as to why people post about this. The past is the past, let go of it. Nothing that you will ever be able to do now will ever place you in that same situation that you had 7 years ago. Even though it is a good thing to be thinking of, maybe we should focus more on the future and spend time in earning money through smart investments or through selling services.
I used to have a few bitcoin 2 years ago that I sold as part of a panic when the price drastically fell one time. I regret my decision so much selling at such low price compared to the prices that we can see today. However, its not just bitcoin that this principal can be tied to, its basically any investment opportunity that eventually turned golden> Big tech companies that started out very small are just a few examples.
tinhyeumaunang

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:41:46 PM

Funny how life is Smiley 5 BTC for free in 3 sec... today people are working hard to earn 0.01 BTC

https://web.archive.org/web/20100703032414/http://freebitcoins.appspot.com/
If you know that, maybe everyone is now a millionaire! Past time we can not predict the future. Just like now we can not know what tomorrow's bitcoin will be like.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:47:42 PM

Funny how life is Smiley 5 BTC for free in 3 sec... today people are working hard to earn 0.01 BTC

If you know that, maybe everyone is now a millionaire! Past time we can not predict the future. Just like now we can not know what tomorrow's bitcoin will be like.
Yea that's still a real possibility considering the fact that we are still early adoptors and knowing that bitcoin still has a lot of growing potential in the upcoming years.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:54:52 PM

Everyone knows the example of the pizza, but where is the guarantee that it was actually? Perhaps this tale was invented to stimulate demand for bitcoin and increase its price. Now everybody likes to repeat the same success and invest a lot of money in bitcoins.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:06:49 PM

That's a nice piece of history. I wonder how many people took advantage of that site. However, nothing will ever beat the BitcoinPizza.. How much is that up to now? $250M? Crazy amounts regardless haha. Please share more of these as it makes me feel better about being late to the party.

Well I would have probably sold all BTC at $1 so I don't have so much regrets also Tongue
Yes I might have done the same if not at $1 maybe at $10 I would have sold them for sure so it's better to stay happy with whatever we have now than regretting what we missed out on 7 years ago.
correct and its just warming up so we do have a lots of time  before the real value will start so instead of regretting those past years why not start all
over again and wait for another 7 years and see how successful we are because we start to keep it and store it inside our wallets.
efeaydin

Activity: 181
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:10:22 PM

I think 7 years later a single payment from a faucet site will be equal to $100 or more and new people will be just surprized when they see this like us.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:17:09 PM

correct and its just warming up so we do have a lots of time  before the real value will start so instead of regretting those past years why not start all
over again and wait for another 7 years and see how successful we are because we start to keep it and store it inside our wallets.
But you need know 7 years is long time and not easy for keep patience waiting this time unless you use free time money for buying Bitcoin, keep it in could wallet and forget it until the price of Bitcoin reach to highest price or after 7 years.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:18:13 PM

I don't really see a reason as to why people post about this. The past is the past, let go of it. Nothing that you will ever be able to do now will ever place you in that same situation that you had 7 years ago. Even though it is a good thing to be thinking of, maybe we should focus more on the future and spend time in earning money through smart investments or through selling services.
History is actually well worth visiting, because it is a light on the path to the future. Not taking time to understand it and figuring out why certain things happened would amount to missing same and similar opportunities over and over again, because opportunities do come around and not once as some people choose to believe.

I used to have a few bitcoin 2 years ago that I sold as part of a panic when the price drastically fell one time. I regret my decision so much selling at such low price compared to the prices that we can see today. However, its not just bitcoin that this principal can be tied to, its basically any investment opportunity that eventually turned golden> Big tech companies that started out very small are just a few examples.
With what we have seen of Bitcoin especially how resilient it has become against all odd, we can right say, that today is yet another great opportunity to ride Bitcoin's trip to the moon as in couple of years from today, people are likely to look back and wished they took action today!
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:33:53 PM

Now is not the time to look back to regret. If I knew this before, I would have become a millionaire! No one can predict what will happen. So instead of looking at the past, move on to the future.!
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 06:43:21 AM

There are 3 types of people who heard of bitcoin in the past:

1) The people who see bitcoin as a pump&dump scam which can collapse at anytime. While i agree with the p&d part, they are wrong on the scam part. If bitcoin was scam, it could have dropped to zero and never revived from there. Some of those people also think they lost the bitcoin train so they take their chances with alts. Understandable.

2) Those who know what bitcoin is and how it works. They spent considerable amount of time in the world of crypto yet they still have suspicions because of the volatility. They experienced gox crash, they suffered the loss from 1k$ to 200$ for years. Some of them lost their faith and dumped their stash for cheap and never looked back. I was one of those guys.

3) This is the real community which is formed by real hardcore bitcoiners. Those people never sell a satoshi. They buy bitcoins regularly every month and if the price makes a nose dive, they buy more than planned. They realized the potential long ago. The day when Gox was crashed, while everybody was bleeding like pigs and running around like headless chickens; those people were laughing. They pray for a crash. They don't pray for a price rise. Because they know the prices will rise eventually. What is unexpected for them is a price drop. Now i am one those.
Nicely put! I think I was 1 and am now becoming 3.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:32:51 AM

There are 3 types of people who heard of bitcoin in the past:

1) The people who see bitcoin as a pump&dump scam which can collapse at anytime. While i agree with the p&d part, they are wrong on the scam part. If bitcoin was scam, it could have dropped to zero and never revived from there. Some of those people also think they lost the bitcoin train so they take their chances with alts. Understandable.

2) Those who know what bitcoin is and how it works. They spent considerable amount of time in the world of crypto yet they still have suspicions because of the volatility. They experienced gox crash, they suffered the loss from 1k$ to 200$ for years. Some of them lost their faith and dumped their stash for cheap and never looked back. I was one of those guys.

3) This is the real community which is formed by real hardcore bitcoiners. Those people never sell a satoshi. They buy bitcoins regularly every month and if the price makes a nose dive, they buy more than planned. They realized the potential long ago. The day when Gox was crashed, while everybody was bleeding like pigs and running around like headless chickens; those people were laughing. They pray for a crash. They don't pray for a price rise. Because they know the prices will rise eventually. What is unexpected for them is a price drop. Now i am one those.
Nicely put! I think I was 1 and am now becoming 3.

I don't understand how Bitcoin could have been seen as a "pump and dump" seeing as it was the first coin ever made... so that would not have even been a thing. Furthermore, it took years to get to where we are now with hundreds of cryptos out there. Back then there were only a handful of relevant altcoins. I could agree that many people thought BTC would fail and still do to this day.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:36:22 AM

Now is not the time to look back to regret. If I knew this before, I would have become a millionaire! No one can predict what will happen. So instead of looking at the past, move on to the future.!
Regretting from the past is we cant never move forward. Instead lets ride with the movement of bitcoin price in the future we can earn profit by holding on what we have. Though we cannot predict of the price, there is a time to invest and hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: