Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:04:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I buy a car with bitcoin?  (Read 17811 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:42:28 AM

I think you can do something easier. Exchange your bitcoin at localbitcoin, then you withdraw money and buy a car in your area. It's easier and save time, I think you'll think of something like this. Never complicate when we can make things easier. Keep enjoy use bitcoin.
This is more reliable comment and consistently good idea than keeping a thread to ask where to buy car with bitcoin. Easier because you have the real money in your own currency as well. Buying a car online is a lot of risky factor, just be careful because there is a lot of scammer in that huge amount of bitcoin. Hope you accept my comment. Good luck
I don’t really think so that there is any transportation company which has yet announced this thing that they are going to accept bitcoin as mode of payment. We need to wait for some more period of time to hear this good news. In case, you do need to have car on urgent basis, then you can go for converting your bitcoins into paper money and then you ca buy any car of your choice. You can still buy the things of your need one way or the other.

As of this time accepting bitcoin in any stores are not easy to find and I don't think if there is. How much more on buying a car which having a huge amount which accepting a bitcoin, well maybe soon in the future if bitcoin will be set as mode of payments as what for many wants to happend, it's cool!. Basically, since it's never been implemented you need to convert to fiats in order to buy the car you want though it's a little bit hassle unlike bitcoin mode of payments that can be scan or just your reference number as easily and fast transaction.
maybe your from thirdworld country mate,because lots
of online shop now offering their items to bitcoin payments,because
 this is one of the most easiest way of transacting now.and bitcoin
is popular all over the world so i believe that its more easy to find
one car via forum..and OP bought 1 car already all he need is just
another one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:13:37 PM

I sell my car for bitcoin PM for details/ europe

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:46:33 AM

If you are good and always online, always post, read, long patient and you join a campaign so you can make more money so you can buy a car if you have that.
But i do not think there are car dealer accepting bitcoin as mode of payment even bitcoin is already legal in one country it always depend on the owner or a dealer if they will be adopt block chain in their business.
Yes having multiple source of bitcoin will gives you good profit and the idea of buyong car is good as one of your assets provide by bitcoin the best thing for now is to exchange your bitcoin to fiat before purchasing your new car.

I would say, buying car with bitcoin is rare to find. Only countries does legalized bitcoin and implemented as there mode of payments. Having a bitcoin as much as many bitcoin could buy a car what you want but since it is hard to find a store, much better to convert it to fiats to the desired amount of car what you want.
Also, the wish you want to buy a car using bitcoin will implemented , many stores will follow and makes everyone happy to become comfortable and easier transaction mode of payment.

Already some stores especially the online ones are accepting bitcoins as a mode of payments but they only sell products like some appliances and several kinds of gadgets. Bitcoin payment for cars or any vehicles are still not available unless you convert it to fiat to be able buy your dream car. Try to find any bank in your locality that accepts payment for car.

There are many countries using bitcoin as there mode of payments. Infact, online websites already received bitcoin as there way of transaction so that you can buy a car easily but it will depends the country where you belong since some countries didn't legalized bitcoin. Well, if you can't buy using bitcoin much better to convert it to fiats first before you can buy a car you want.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:45:04 PM

You can just visit the Goods section there are plenty of people who are selling their cars for bitcoin.

See reference:
2012 AUDI R8 CONVERTIBLE 5.2 (R-TRONIC) V10*FORGIATO WHEELS
WTS 2014 McLaren Spider  
2 Vehicles for Bitcoin, 2004 Mercedes CLK55AMG, 2003 Siverado 2500HD

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:09:21 PM

If you are good and always online, always post, read, long patient and you join a campaign so you can make more money so you can buy a car if you have that.
But i do not think there are car dealer accepting bitcoin as mode of payment even bitcoin is already legal in one country it always depend on the owner or a dealer if they will be adopt block chain in their business.
Yes having multiple source of bitcoin will gives you good profit and the idea of buyong car is good as one of your assets provide by bitcoin the best thing for now is to exchange your bitcoin to fiat before purchasing your new car.

I would say, buying car with bitcoin is rare to find. Only countries does legalized bitcoin and implemented as there mode of payments. Having a bitcoin as much as many bitcoin could buy a car what you want but since it is hard to find a store, much better to convert it to fiats to the desired amount of car what you want.
Also, the wish you want to buy a car using bitcoin will implemented , many stores will follow and makes everyone happy to become comfortable and easier transaction mode of payment.

Already some stores especially the online ones are accepting bitcoins as a mode of payments but they only sell products like some appliances and several kinds of gadgets. Bitcoin payment for cars or any vehicles are still not available unless you convert it to fiat to be able buy your dream car. Try to find any bank in your locality that accepts payment for car.

There are many countries using bitcoin as there mode of payments. Infact, online websites already received bitcoin as there way of transaction so that you can buy a car easily but it will depends the country where you belong since some countries didn't legalized bitcoin. Well, if you can't buy using bitcoin much better to convert it to fiats first before you can buy a car you want.

Why do you have to do it yourself? Buying a car with a current BTC is very difficult. Instead of buying with BTC, you can convert BTC into cash to buy cars easily without having to ask the forum questions like this. In order to be able to buy anything with Bitcoin, in my opinion, at least 20 years later, we will buy everything by cryptocurrency especially bitcoin  Grin

vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:12:20 AM

Why do you have to do it yourself? Buying a car with a current BTC is very difficult. Instead of buying with BTC, you can convert BTC into cash to buy cars easily without having to ask the forum questions like this. In order to be able to buy anything with Bitcoin, in my opinion, at least 20 years later, we will buy everything by cryptocurrency especially bitcoin  Grin

I think he or she just curious if there are country accepting bitcoin as there mode of payments to buy a car. Well, as I read the previous post ,oh yeah, bitcoin is already way of payment. I would say, someday bitcoin trasaction processes for paying is easy ang more comfortable to us. Likewise, we don't need to go in line just to pay, just using our bitcoin.. 👍
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:51:22 PM

I sell my car for bitcoin PM for details/ europe

Sent a PM.

Also, why are all these websites only US based  Cry
Europeans like to have nice things too  Cheesy

Gotta say, OP, I had a chuckle reading through this thread and you calling out these FUDers names Cheesy Cheesy

Looking for a signature campaign.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:18:54 PM

I think that it's not even funny, considering that a person is at risk selling other things, just to get more Bitcoin. Of course, if the forecasts are implemented, then the person will win at his achievement.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:02:20 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 11:32:38 PM by Vikingr

I think you can do something easier. Exchange your bitcoin at localbitcoin, then you withdraw money and buy a car in your area. It's easier and save time, I think you'll think of something like this. Never complicate when we can make things easier. Keep enjoy use bitcoin.
This is more reliable comment and consistently good idea than keeping a thread to ask where to buy car with bitcoin. Easier because you have the real money in your own currency as well. Buying a car online is a lot of risky factor, just be careful because there is a lot of scammer in that huge amount of bitcoin. Hope you accept my comment. Good luck
Actually I read about bitcoin a lot I don’t think so that there is any offer from any car dealer to buy a car in bit coin. But I know it very well that you can buy property in Up and pay them in bitcoin. In Up there are lot of companies which are dealing in bitcoin in real estate sector. I have no idea you live in USA or up. I think you should check on internet or any expert who have complete knowledge about it. I think it will be better for you and it will save you time.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:22:18 PM

If i wish i would seriously not make an online bulk payment for any purchase including a car as it may put me in scam. I would better convert my BTC into FIAT and make a transaction directly at the outlet to purchase a car. I put my efforts to earn bitcoin in the same way i prioritize while spending with huge caution not to get cheated. 
ClownSpider (OP)

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:26:42 PM

Where can I buy a car?
NOT Bitprimere!   That is a scam looking site if I EVER saw one.

Beepi was great, THANK YOU community for telling me about them.  They worked!   Got a car from them.
But now they are closed.

I want another car.

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO STUPID?   LEARN TO READ!!
I ALREADY SAID I BOUGHT A CAR!!!  Named 4 dealers!   Looking for more!

Stop saying "you can't do that",,  "No USA dealers take bitcoin"  or "Convert to cash first"   I did not fucking ask to convert to cash.

http://www.lambonb.com   Sells cars for bitcoin using Bitpay.   Please do not offer stupid suggestions if you have no idea about the solution.
Also
https://www.mclarennb.com   Same company, in California.  

You stupid fuckers STILL are talking like it is better to buy from a stranger than a dealer.
Still saying you don't know ANY places selling cars, after I named 4 already.
Fuck all you stupid idiots!  You are the reason bitcoin is volatile and hasn't replaced PayPal yet.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:34:44 PM

Where can I buy a car?
NOT Bitprimere!   That is a scam looking site if I EVER saw one.

Beepi was great, THANK YOU community for telling me about them.  They worked!   Got a car from them.
But now they are closed.

I want another car.

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO STUPID?   LEARN TO READ!!
I ALREADY SAID I BOUGHT A CAR!!!  Named 4 dealers!   Looking for more!

Stop saying "you can't do that",,  "No USA dealers take bitcoin"  or "Convert to cash first"   I did not fucking ask to convert to cash.

http://www.lambonb.com   Sells cars for bitcoin using Bitpay.   Please do not offer stupid suggestions if you have no idea about the solution.
Also
https://www.mclarennb.com   Same company, in California.  

You stupid fuckers STILL are talking like it is better to buy from a stranger than a dealer.
Still saying you don't know ANY places selling cars, after I named 4 already.
Fuck all you stupid idiots!  You are the reason bitcoin is volatile and hasn't replaced PayPal yet.

Hahahah  Grin Grin

Well, to be fair, you can get a better price from a random person than a car dealer
Because he doesn't have to profit from the sale, he just wants to get rid of the car perhaps.

Looking for a signature campaign.
ClownSpider (OP)

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:01:20 AM

Hahahah  Grin Grin

Well, to be fair, you can get a better price from a random person than a car dealer
Because he doesn't have to profit from the sale, he just wants to get rid of the car perhaps.

I did not ask about getting the best price, did I?
I'm a fucking Bitcoin Baller, wanting a bad ass car.   Not a lame economy car. 
What do I look like?  A Honda Civic?  lol
RickIVcone

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:36:01 PM

Here https://www.moonlambos.io/
creditjackstay

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:17:16 AM

Even though you can buy a lot of things in Bitpremiere using bitcoins, it can still be too risky to try and buy something as big as a car.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:51:59 PM

Great. This is also the site I'm going to mention. I have seen this information not so long ago that a luxury car only accepts it with bitcoin. Then I found out and knew this site, this is really a great thing. The owner of this car really has a vision when he has just earned a profit from the car he sold and also profited from the bitcoin value itself.

osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:29:36 PM

maybe if in a country that has been legalized bitcoin can use bitcoin to buy a car, but if the country has not legalized bitcoin may be difficult to buy a car using bitcoin, you can exchange your bitcoin with cash and buy a car

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

It is important to see the car when buying a car, so the car is at risk without seeing it. Also, Bitcoin can be a problem when obtaining a license, the paper handling of each country is different.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:21:40 AM

You can buy a car using bitcoin, at a car dealer who accepts payments using bitcoin, because not all dealers accept payment using bitcoin. So if you want to buy a car using bitcoin should first look for dealers who accept payments using bitcoin.
btcbtq

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:26:22 AM

If you are interested in purchasing a Mercedes-Benz AMG with Bitcoin we can help you https://www.thebtcbtq.com/amg/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: