Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:25:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I buy a car with bitcoin?  (Read 17811 times)
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:22:08 PM

As of now we do not see any supplier that are accepting bitcoin that is why we only need to do is to exchange it into fiat to buy a car but i think in the future we can used bitcoin in everything we want to buy.
Actually yes i buy a car with bitcoin that my one of my wish so before accepting money,the bitcoin or tokens will exchange into real money to using  buy car you want
Jico79

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:31:22 AM

Then there will be investors who accept bitcoin payments because bitcoin still fluctuates and has not really stood firm in the heart of the business. Please buy yourself in cash later change bitcoin on whether to use or wait for the bitcoin acceptance of the brand ....
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:51:14 PM

As of now we do not see any supplier that are accepting bitcoin that is why we only need to do is to exchange it into fiat to buy a car but i think in the future we can used bitcoin in everything we want to buy.
Actually yes i buy a car with bitcoin that my one of my wish so before accepting money,the bitcoin or tokens will exchange into real money to using  buy car you want
in fact, your proposal is the most real way to comma, because other options will not work to buy a car for Bitcoin. Firstly, there is no person who wants to sell, and secondly there is no way to find one in the whole world, even if there is a desired brand of the car.
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:03:04 PM

Wow! Congratulations on your new car! I actually envy you a lot as I would really love to have a new car, preferably a big family car for my growing family. You must really have some serious Bitcoin stuff going on there to acquire hundreds if not thousands of Bitcoin with you. I salute you brother for all your success and benefits you reap from Bitcoin, may you serve an inspiration to others as much you inspire me to do more to have more Bitcoins. I hope here in my country that the people and government will shed more light with Bitcoin and even use it for general purchasing. Again you are so lucky and blessed to have such opportunities with you, may you be blessed more.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:56:30 PM

I know there are many websites selling cars with bitcoin and you can find those sites on google. Bitcoin is becoming a very great currency used for great value deals and the car business has not ignored the potential buyers in the cryptocurrency market.

O$IRIS

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:05:46 AM

In Kazakhstan people post ads in newspaper called - "KOLESA", where they sell their cars for BTC...

https://www.nur.kz/1598487-mercedes-benz-za-5-bitkoinov-prodayut-v-pavlodare-f.html

PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

To be honest i don't know a car dealer who accepts crypto for payment. But, it's interesting because I'm planning to get my own car and crypto payment would be awesome.
Yeah personally like you, I just want to have my own car as well as house and lot for my family. But same with you I dont have any idea if bitcoin will accepting in any dealer store of car. Maybe if bitcoin will exchanged into fiat.  Also until not bitcoin is not legal to my country, so impossible that I can use bitcoin as payment into my country.
There is no showroom or some other place like that where you can avail this opportunity as no some has still announced this thing that they will accept bitcoin and will give away the car. The best possible solution for this thing is to find someone whom you can convince and can then make a deal with him by paying him in the form of bitcoin. Otherwise, you first need to convert these bitcoins into paper money and then use that money to buy car.
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:40:24 PM

It depends on you.You live in a country and if Bitcoin is valid in your country.If Bitcoin is valid in your country then you can buy the car with Bitcoin.In our country, Bitcoin is illegal so you can not buy the car with Bitcoin.

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:02:59 AM

There is still no available car dealers that accept bitcoin as payment here in my country. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not popular as payment and the users convert it instead into fiat before buying a product. But wealthy countries like the US and Japan had some car companies that accept bitcoin as payment. There is also a report that car dealer in US even sell lamborghini with bitcoin as payment. More stores are also planning to accept bitcoin as payment in the future but selling cars and other vehicles for bitcoin may take longer time before cardealers fully accept it.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:05:26 AM

There is still no available car dealers that accept bitcoin as payment here in my country. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not popular as payment and the users convert it instead into fiat before buying a product. But wealthy countries like the US and Japan had some car companies that accept bitcoin as payment. There is also a report that car dealer in US even sell lamborghini with bitcoin as payment. More stores are also planning to accept bitcoin as payment in the future but selling cars and other vehicles for bitcoin may take longer time before cardealers fully accept it.
So far, I haven’t heard of any of the car company or any other car dealer anywhere in the entire world which have started giving such kind of facility to its customers like they can have a car of their very own choice by paying the amount not in the form of paper money but in the form of crypto coins. However, there are very much possibility that thing will happen in the days to come and then you will be able to have the car by using your bitcoins.
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:26:11 PM

is the best buy car use bitcoin
you must exchange bitcoin to fiat money, because majority car dealer ussualy only accepted fiat money
This is the best we do right now until they do not accept bitcoin payment directly. We need to wait because i think soon it will be part of payment method of all dealer nation wide.

Yes in the near future once crypto is widely adopted we will be able to buy cars directly through the dealer. It's ICO's like these that aim to bring the masses into crypto that will make this a reality.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:45:52 PM

lol
Even if you be able to buy a lot of things in Bitpremiere using bitcoins, it can still be too risky to try to buy something REal! as a car.
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:51:32 AM

I think there's still no car companies that accepts Bitcoin as payment. However, what you can do is exchange your Bitcoin to a physical currency so that you can useIt to buy cars. Yes it is hassle but for now, it is your best choice.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:36:47 AM

Actually I have no idea about this. But I know that in my country it can not be in any way. Because Bitcoin is not legally in my country. It is not possible to buy any thing with Bitcoin in my county. I believe that one day Bitcoin will be legal in my country. After we buy our necessary things with Bitcoin.
You can buy the car from anywhere in the world but if you are interested in buying of the car by giving away your bitcoins, then you actually need to wait for some good period of time as there is no such place here in this world so far which can help you out in having a car this way. You can only do one thing and that is you need to sell out your bitcoin first and then you can use that money to buy the car.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:18:30 PM

There are not many countries that accept bitcoin as a way to pay for cars, and it will take a long time to achieve that goal.

In the future, our bitcoins will have more opportunities to buy cars near cars.
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:48:42 PM

wah this is so great bitcoin can give a fortune so people can buy a vehicle and this house is amazing for me i work part time not necessarily can and now i want to try lucky bitcoin
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:37:28 PM

Where can I buy a car?
NOT Bitprimere!   That is a scam looking site if I EVER saw one.

Beepi was great, THANK YOU community for telling me about them.  They worked!   Got a car from them.
But now they are closed.

I want another car.

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO STUPID?   LEARN TO READ!!
I ALREADY SAID I BOUGHT A CAR!!!  Named 4 dealers!   Looking for more!

Stop saying "you can't do that",,  "No USA dealers take bitcoin"  or "Convert to cash first"   I did not fucking ask to convert to cash.

http://www.lambonb.com   Sells cars for bitcoin using Bitpay.   Please do not offer stupid suggestions if you have no idea about the solution.
Also
https://www.mclarennb.com   Same company, in California. 

If you are planning to buy a car using cryptocurrencies then just like other online stores, you need to look for a store that has a cryptocurrency payment method that will allow you to use your bitcoins or altcoins in order to purchase their car.

DilanBrown

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:39:54 PM

Do not say thank you)) - https://99bitcoins.com/6-places-where-you-can-buy-cars-with-bitcoin/
leonardian_project

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:05:46 AM

Take a look at this list: http://spendbitcoins.com/places/c/car-dealers/
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:49:38 AM

There are not many countries that accept bitcoin as a way to pay for cars, and it will take a long time to achieve that goal.

In the future, our bitcoins will have more opportunities to buy cars near cars.
For now, this is the dream that you can have only as there is no such place which can help you in anyway in terms of buying car by giving away our bitcoins. You need to wait for little longer till the time you get a news that some showroom has started giving this facility of accepting the bitcoins along with accepting of paper money to buy the car as only then you will be able to do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: