Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:58:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I buy a car with bitcoin?  (Read 17811 times)
rapperug92

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:34:03 PM

The fact is that you need to create a certain database of information for the lovers of the crypto currency and cars that could communicate with each other and sell cars to each other for crypto currency. There is no showroom or some other place like that where you can avail this opportunity as no some has still announced this thing that they will accept bitcoin and will give away the car

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto360

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:30:05 AM

You can buy on dealshaker.com with 100% onecoin. There are whole range of cars
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:40:42 AM

Congrats because you are laready bought a car using your bitcoin and you are lucky because you use your bitcoin as mode payment to pay your car. Im so sorry but I don't have any know website or person who are selling car but maybe after few months they have many seller will sell their car or have website can offer bitcoin payment for a car. I hope you will find more seller that sell car.
huobipro1989

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

Many countries accept BTC payments: China, Singapor, Malta
hilawnasaging

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:49:14 PM

As we all know, bitcoin industry is still hidden in this world. It would take years before people around us accept the fact that cryptocurrency is useable for business purpose, financing around the world and be use as a money. But, in this era, people, especially corporate ones will still reject cryptocurrency. Simply because it haven't manage to kick in the world bank. Also, cryptocurrency can't be held by our physical hands.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:59:04 PM

I've never seen a car company accept payments for car purchases with a bitcoin payment method. perhaps it can be done on the agreement of both parties between the seller and the buyer about the risks that will be obtained because given that bitcoin prices are very unstable.
Well there are a lot of companies how are accepting bitcoin as payments for car, now a day bitcoin is at high demand which we will make us buy a car easily, if you have no such option then better if you buy a car at selling.online there you will find a lot of goods for sale with online payments of bitcoin, so you can have a lot of best options.
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:17:16 AM

its been a year, and i think there may be several such sellers in US now... i do not live in US, but i am sure there may be. probably regular dealers accept it.
blindlight

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

try to looking in cryptopia.co.nz exchange.  they have market with automotive section

Hello you can buy and sell in bitcoin here : https://buysellcarwithbitcoin.com/
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:36:06 PM

I dont have enough BTC to buy my dream car - lamborghini, so I dont care much about it. Anw, congratulate you for buying a car.

This is the dream car for millions of people and god knows how many of them can own this in future. At least not in my country you can buy any car with the crypto currency as currently it is not considered as a legal tender to trade anything here with the coins.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:59:34 PM

I've never seen a car company accept payments for car purchases with a bitcoin payment method. perhaps it can be done on the agreement of both parties between the seller and the buyer about the risks that will be obtained because given that bitcoin prices are very unstable.

I've heard John McAfee mentioning certain car dealerships that will take bitcoin.  I'm sure if you just ask the dealerships a lot of them will take bitcoin even if it's not stated on a sign or anything.  A lot of people are willing to take bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on craigslist now as well.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:33:25 PM

its been a year, and i think there may be several such sellers in US now... i do not live in US, but i am sure there may be. probably regular dealers accept it.
Yes of course there are a lot for people who use to accept bitcoin as payments for goods, not only in US but at some countries bitcoin is legal payments service by the people. We should not lose our hope of earning, at this time we can consult come local sellers as well. There are a lot of sites made by people who wana own bitcoin by selling different things like, car, house, property, bonds and a lot of things which is at high need these days.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:33:52 PM

Many countries accept BTC payments: China, Singapor, Malta
Yes that is right number of countries are there who will accept bitcoin for selling a car, even in my area where still bitcoin is not too much popular but still you can find such dealer who are accepting bitcoin for selling their cars. Bitcoin is now becoming much more popular and find it easy to accept bitcoin for selling something.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:51:08 PM

find a countries that accepting bitcoin to buy a car with bitcoin you need to find a seller accepting it as payment. i don't know any site working to help you to find sellers and to help sellers to find buyers. Try asking where you live if someone accept bitcoin.it's dangerous to buy it from someone you don't know and it's expensive to bring a car from far away to your localization...
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:31:37 PM

This should be a good business idea for someone out there. But I don't know any. Someone reading this can take up this idea - but not me. Maybe if I had the fund to start off I would have.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:45:37 PM

This should be a good business idea for someone out there. But I don't know any. Someone reading this can take up this idea - but not me. Maybe if I had the fund to start off I would have.
Yes it is best idea to start any business selling cars using bitcoin is one of the best choices, if you have some bitcoin and you are willing to buy a car with it so try to contact those sites who are selling cars and a lot of other things with bitcoin. You can ask any local seller too, as in my place a person bought a car with bitcoin payments but he bought from one of his friend who was seeking for bitcoin to buy.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

I dont have enough BTC to buy my dream car - lamborghini, so I dont care much about it. Anw, congratulate you for buying a car.

This is the dream car for millions of people and god knows how many of them can own this in future. At least not in my country you can buy any car with the crypto currency as currently it is not considered as a legal tender to trade anything here with the coins.
It is good to search this site. Hope they will arrange a car against your bitcoin. You will send bitcoin to them from your wallet and they will send a car to you. But I think the easiest way is to convert your holding into your local money and then buy a car. Spending is easy, earning is hard and time consuming. You will have to wait for long if you want profit from your crypto investment.
Promidxa62

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

Many countries have accepted BTC for service: Hong Kong, China...
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

It is good to search this site. Hope they will arrange a car against your bitcoin. You will send bitcoin to them from your wallet and they will send a car to you. But I think the easiest way is to convert your holding into your local money and then buy a car. Spending is easy, earning is hard and time consuming. You will have to wait for long if you want profit from your crypto investment.
Yes I have seen a lot of social media who are selling car for bitcoin, I don’t know why they are selling but I know it is gonna be best thing for us, there are a lot of car dealers who are selling cars for bitcoin as payment, here in my country there are some dealers who sell cars for bitcoin, and it is making car buying too easy for everyone, so I think every country should arrange this facility.

You are really lucky that you have dealers who are accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment for purchasing a car but the scenario is not same in all the countries especially in underdeveloped and developing countries as most of them are still not aware about bitcoins and in that case you cannot expect that you can buy anything using bitcoins and car is an exceptional case and for that to happen people need to wait for a really very long time.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:45:08 PM

This is an interesting thread.

I hope to one day buy a car with crypto -  but it'll be used.    So I hope at that time I can convince a private party to accept it, or it'll be easier to use crypto through places like ebay.  Or even better, we will have a successful block-chain alternative to ebay!

Having just gone through the process to get a mortgage and buy a house,    wow -   would block chain tech make that process so much better.   I hope we start seeing bigger transactions utilize crypto.

Your signature here
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

I don't really know where to buy cars with bitcoin. I don't think that is legal nowadays. In my country, buying any product with bitcoin is not yet legal. I don't think they support bitcoin here. But I guess there are countries that people buy products, cars, house and etc, with bitcoin. Because bitcoin in their country is legal and they support it.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: