Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:12:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About investing in Btc  (Read 5108 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:41:22 PM

The best advice that i could give is when you are about to invest your money buy now and forget it for 10years and comeback after that maybe he will make half a million profit like what you said there 5 years from now. But if he will trade that or re-invest with alternative coins it will make him more money also when he will involved that with his business or he will manage that into gambling as well.
As per the speculations of many forum members, we can be sure bitcoin will have values in millions in next to 5 to 10 years. But practically I'm not finding anyone could invest into bitcoin and forgetting it completely for years that easily. Because they might encounter some financial emergencies too in between times. If they are having potential to overcome without touching bitcoin savings, they can be definite millionaire.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Angel777

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:40:26 PM

Investing btc is a very good decesion because your money will multiple.To the traders it is benificial to them to invest money.its the fastest  way of a trading transactoin now.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:53:12 PM

I'm Scared To Invest in That CryptoCurrency Still It Raise Up And Down Every Day!

So Some Advices Would Be Welcome Thanks ^^
The price is going up and down everyday but you will notice if you look at the price chart that the direction of the price is in the forward direction. I mean that the price is going upward with that fluctuations. We can also say that these are only the fluctuations and the price is going upward. You do not have to worry about the price and have to invest in this coin because this coin has given benefits to all of its users and you will also be not disappointed.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:37:02 PM

Just don't expect to get rich overnight. Put aside some money every month and invest in a crypto portfolio, every month (so you will be protected from irrational big moves), go for the long game.
Im just new here in bitcon community and i just earning through some signature campaign im joining. Been wanting to invest in Ny kind but im still studying and learning it's processes. But reading some of the peoples opinion atleast i have more idea about investing but will just hoard more bitcoins to invest more and earn more.
Limbor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:51:23 AM

Just don't expect to get rich overnight. Put aside some money every month and invest in a crypto portfolio, every month (so you will be protected from irrational big moves), go for the long game.
Im just new here in bitcon community and i just earning through some signature campaign im joining. Been wanting to invest in Ny kind but im still studying and learning it's processes. But reading some of the peoples opinion atleast i have more idea about investing but will just hoard more bitcoins to invest more and earn more.
It is possible to invest Today Bitcoin has a very great sense because even by forecasts for this year by the end of 2017 we can see the price for Bitcoin at 3000 dollars and this may not even be the limit. The fact is that today there are some fluctuations in the Bitcoin market, but it's nothing to worry about.
Razzoel

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:35:24 AM

It is possible to invest Today Bitcoin has a very great sense because even by forecasts for this year by the end of 2017 we can see the price for Bitcoin at 3000 dollars and this may not even be the limit. The fact is that today there are some fluctuations in the Bitcoin market, but it's nothing to worry about.
Going long on bitcoin and investing in cryptocurrency is definitely a good idea. this has so much potential in the future. you odnt have to worry about short-term price fluctuations if you are investing in the potential of the idea. Just hold onto it and dont look at the price. you'll end up being a millionaire in a couple of years.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:59:00 PM

It is good that you are earning bitcoins but investing in bitcoins yields much quicker profits and there are guys who don't have a skill at all but they are making truckloads of money just because they have money in hand, remember money attracts more money and that's what they are trying to do.

I believe no on can guess the up and downs of bitcoins but we should get used of it and just make decisions accordingly. In case you own a gambling site and believe that you can't bear the risk of keeping 1000 bitcoins just keep fiat and a little hot wallet for payments Smiley
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:02:02 PM

Buy high sell low
Hehe that's a really good one bro,
I thought it was supposed to be buy low sell high haha seems like you bought some when it was in hit and after you bought some the price started to fall.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:12:42 PM

Every investment is a risk. You need to take risks to make profits. Coins are very volatile, but if the coins have high potential and different than other coins in some way they will rise up. So hold it till you think its the right time to sell it. Remember you got to risk it to get the biscuit! Wink

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:44:13 PM

I'm Scared To Invest in That CryptoCurrency Still It Raise Up And Down Every Day!

Mate, if you follow the bitcoin's chart you will see the direction right now is unidirectional : Up and only Up !

I believe that if you are worried with the price fluctuations though then you must not try and trade with bitcoins, but honestly telling you adapting to change is the way to success. You should try and read the chart you will then easily predict minor fluctuations.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:59:43 PM

In long term the price of BTC increases up so you do not have to worry about the price if you will invest your money in bitcoin then you have to keep your money in bitcoin for longer time and it is sure that you will not lose your money but you will get the profit which you are expecting from that bitcoin.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:50:42 PM

Investing btc is a very good decesion because your money will multiple.To the traders it is benificial to them to invest money.its the fastest  way of a trading transactoin now.
He asked something else if you care to reach the actual topic and not just the heading of it.
We all know investment in bitcoins is a good choice but that is very risky too and he wants to know how to avoid that risk, I personally feel the same but then there is no solution too and if there are no price changes then there would be no fun too. Its like friction, necessary evil.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:28:15 PM

I suggest to you make a lpr of research first about bitcoin and other altcoin if you want to invest. Because doing research you see the coin if they have potential to increase in the future or not. But it depends on the demand of the market the price of bitcoin. I suggest to you need big capital for example you bought bitcoin @2500 and tomorrow dump at $2300 I suggest to buy more thats the strategy of trader.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
litaf

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:00:01 AM

He asked something else if you care to reach the actual topic and not just the heading of it.
We all know investment in bitcoins is a good choice but that is very risky too and he wants to know how to avoid that risk, I personally feel the same but then there is no solution too and if there are no price changes then there would be no fun too. Its like friction, necessary evil.
If there is no risk, then there will be no reward. Risk is a natural part of trading and investing. Risk to investing is like shadow to light. Its always going to be there whether you like it or not. You just have to manage your risk and keep it under your calculations.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:18:26 AM

Before you choose your final cryptocurrency for investing in bitcoin then you should just make a lot of research about it and also do not be afraid to ask other people's opinion about the cryptocurrency that you think that is good for investing. Research and reading a lot of it will help you to get comfortable and if you want to be safe then long term investment is the best for you.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:27:56 AM

Buy high sell low

I appreciate when people do Smiley.

Don't invest more than you're willing to or able to lose. Don't invest all in one coin. Don't invest in obvious terrible coins like ripple or NEM. Don't sell at a low point. You'll almost always regret it.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:02:58 AM

I suggest you if you have money and also you want to invest in bitcoin or in altcoin trading than take a step with gumption and Courage. In trading, no doubt if you are doing first time, than you must be feel nervousness, but i really want to you, you should invest you money in bitcoin. Because after few months bitcoin would be rise more.
Yeah you must take a step in the investment but be wise and I suggest to go through some research work by yourself, there are many people who are dependent on the youtube videos and on some other people analysis. I prefer working by myself and make my own analysis and believe me it really works. Therefore I suggest it to all my mates to study before you invest and then enjoy the crunch of the profit.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:34:49 AM

Buy high sell low

I appreciate when people do Smiley.

Don't invest more than you're willing to or able to lose. Don't invest all in one coin. Don't invest in obvious terrible coins like ripple or NEM. Don't sell at a low point. You'll almost always regret it.

Indeed. Be patient with your trades and don't make thr mistake of panicking. That was really my problem when i started trading so i don't look too much now at the altcoin movements once i purchased an altcoin. Seeing the price especially when it's dropping would make a new trader anxious to sell immediately

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:12:16 PM

If you see potential in cryptocurrency, you should just invest. dont be put off by the volatility and the price going up and down. All free markets will have this kind of price movement, it is completely normal. as long as you have a good reason to invest, you should. Just dont invest if you only expect the price to go up.
Yes, those understanding the potential and the scope of the bitcoin and the whole crypto currency. The crypto currency have a lot of scope for the future and currently those who understand the market to how to deal with it and how to manage an effective portfolio. Those who invest only in a single coin are not that successful as compare to those who keep a proper active portfolio.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:08:10 PM

Don't be scared when you want to invest in crypto currency. All types of investments have their very own risk in partner of earning. If you don't want to take the risk you will not have the chance to get some decent profit but the risk here in crypto currency is really worth to take. Just don't be worried when you see the price decreases, just hold if you are in bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀