Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Randall's Gambling Techniques/Strategy List  (Read 1291 times)
Kiritsugu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:12:12 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 04:38:54 PM by Kiritsugu

I've been on bitcoin/cryptocurrency gambling sites for a few years now, and over those years I've tried many different strategies and techniques, and want to share some of the concepts with you guys so you can learn and make your own.  Some of these concepts are basic, and well-known, others are not.  Some of you may know me as Randall from PD,
 or JD (Just-Dice), or YD (YOLOdice, link in Sig), and a few other places.

If you found any of this useful or happen to win big, you can always send me some BTC via my addy on my Profile here or a tip on YD, but it's completely optional.

Please Note:  NO GAMBLING STRATEGY WILL WORK 100% OF THE TIME.  If one did, gambling wouldn't exist.  These are meant for fun, depending on how you like to gamble, and should be treated as such.

Without further ado, let's begin!

Basic Martingale

Many players have already heard of this or used it, so if you have, feel free to skip to the other sections.  Smiley

Martingale is a very simple strategy, and can be used on dice sites, or any game with a roughly 50/50 chance of winning (roullette, etc).  It's premise is this:

- Choose a Base Bet (for most strategies, typically you want to do 1/200th of your balance at the most, or FAR less to make it "safer").
- Bet your Base Bet on 50% win chance.
- On LOSS: Double your bet and bet again.  If you keep losing, keep doubling.
- On WIN: Return to Base Bet and keep betting the same Base Bet until you experience a loss.

As I said, pretty basic.  Double on loss, reset on win.  Most dicers have a good concept of this, and usually either love it or hate it.  Some people use bots to run this technique, some people don't.  I personally hardly ever use Basic Martingale, but when I do, I do it manually.

Reverse Martingale

Reverse Martingale works exactly the same way as Basic Martingale, but reversed, as the title implies.  Rather than doubling your bet size on losses, you double on wins, trying to find a nice green streak to profit from.  In my opinion, this is even more risky than Basic Martingale, but I've seen some players have some really good luck with it.  Here's how this one works:

- Choose a Base Bet
- Bet your Base Bet on a 50% win chance.
- On LOSS: Keep betting your Base Bet until you get a win.  Losses don't change your bet amount.
- On WIN: Double your Base Bet for every win you get, stopping after a certain number of wins to collect the profit.  You can stop after 3 greens, 8 greens, or 20 greens, it all depends on what you decide.  You get to choose how big of a green streak you want to chase.

The nice thing about Reverse Martingale, is the real cost of a loss is the same every time, similar to Changing Payout on Loss mentioned below.  Experiencing 10 reds in a row with Reverse Martingale would only cost you the sum of 10 of your Base Bets, whereas with Basic Martingale, 10 reds could be quite costly depending on your initial Base Bet.

Modified Martingale

Modified Martingale is similar to Basic Martingale, but works with payouts other than 2x (50%), and is a bit more complex
 You may want to familiarize yourself with Basic Martingale before you attempt Modified Martingale.  You can use Modified Martingale to bet on any even-numbered payout multiplier (4x, 10x, 200x, etc.).  I recommend only playing this strategy manually, it's more fun that way.  Here's how it works:

- Choose a Base Bet
- Choose an even-numbered multiplier (in this scenario I will use 10x as an example).
- Divide your even-numbered multiplier by 2 to get how many losses you need to incur before you double up (10 / 2 = 5).  We will refer to this as your "double up number".
- Bet your Base Bet on your chosen multiplier (10x).
- On LOSS: Continue flat betting until you reach your double up number, then double up, and continue as necessary (for this scenario, you'd bet 5 times, if they're all losses, you double up and keep going, repeating as necessary).
- On WIN: Reset to Base Bet and continue flat betting.  If you experience a win before experiencing enough losses to double up, you MUST start over and keep betting until you incur enough losses to meet the double up number, otherwise you'll mess the strategy up (in other words, if I get a winning bet on my 3rd bet, I would need to keep betting my Base Bet until I get to 5 losses in a row before I can double up).

Increase on Loss

This is another widely used and known strategy, but sometimes an explanation can help better your understading.  The basic concept is that you increase your bet amount on losses proportional to your win chance so that when you finally experience a win, you'll make up for all the previous losses + a little profit (if done correctly).  This is a strategy better-used on bots like DiceBot, since doing the math for every roll can be a pain, but you're welcome to do it manually as well.  Here's the breakdown:

- Choose a win chance you want to play on (for this example, let's use 1%).
- Choose a Base Bet.
- Set your Increase on Loss percentage.  This is derived by adding a little bit to your win chance.  The larger your win chance is, the larger your increase will need to be (for this example, our Increase on Loss will be 1.1%, which should be more than enough to cover losses + make profit on wins).
- Start betting with your Base Bet.
- On LOSS: Increase your bet size by the Increase on Loss percentage (1.1%).  When experiencing more than one loss you need to add your Increase on Loss percentage to the previous wager to get the next bet size, which is why using a bot is highly recommended.
- On WIN: Reset to Base Bet, and continue.

Please Note: If you are making less profit on a win than you should have if the very first roll was a win, you need to up your Increase on Loss amount, otherwise with enough reds you wont recover your incurred losses or make a profit.  For example, if you were betting 0.001 on 99x, theoretically your payout should be 0.098 on the first win, so if you win on a later attempt and it's less than 0.098, your Increase on Loss needs to be raised.  You should ALWAYS be winning a larger amount from longer red streaks, not less.

Changing Payout on Loss

This method is different than what a lot of people use, because I'll be honest, it's a bit of a pain, but it's way fun to watch.  I highly recommend using a bot like DiceBot (knowledge of Programming Mode is necessary) for this if you're doing a lot of rolls, or it will be tedious and slow.  Essentially what you're doing is rather than increasing your bet size after losses, you increase your payout multiplier.  You can do this either every roll, or after a set number of rolls.  In this section I will be explaining how to do it after a set number of rolls.

I personally really like this strategy, just because it's fun to watch the bot do it.  This one is better showed through example than explanation so here's an example:

- For this scenario we're going to set our Base Bet to 0.00002000 (let's pretend my balance is 0.10, but I only want to risk 0.01 of it, so this would be 1/500th of my "risked balance"), and it will stay there.
- For the first 100 rolls I'm setting my payout to 110x.
- For the next 100 rolls it's 220x.
- For the next 100, 330x.
- Next 100 is 440x.
- Last 100 is 600x just for fun (but I could have done 550x, or something super high like 9900x for shits n giggles).
- Set up your bot so that it will stop after 500 losses, and this would prevent it from losing more than our risked balance.
- On LOSS: Continue betting through each set of 100, changing payout as necessary.
- On WIN: Reset to original payout, and start over.

You can use this strategy with any payouts or bet sizes you want, but always make sure you set it up so that 1) Your payout choices make up for previous losses 2) Your bet size is small enough to perform the number of roll sets you design and still fit inside the amount of balance you want to risk.

Increasing Multiplier and # of Bets by 100

Alright, this one's a weird one that I came up with on my own recently, figured I'd add it here for you guys to try.  This one is a hybrid of automatic and manual betting; you need to be around to change the payout and number of bets, but you let the bot do the betting (unless you REALLY like clicking).  This works best with sites that have Dicebot support or a built-in autobetter that's speedy.  It will be painfully slow if roll speed isn't high (I use YD for this one).  This is how it works:

- Decide what amount you want to risk in a series of bets (let's assume you pick 0.00100000 btc).
- Divide risked amount by 100 (0.00100000 / 100 = 0.00001000).
- Perform 100 bets on a 200x multiplier with the fractional value (so 100 bets on 200x betting 0.00001000 btc each).
- ON LOSS: Your betting series is over.  No luck this time.  Select a new risk amount and repeat as you wish.
- ON WIN: Increase BOTH the multiplier and the number of bets by 100 as long as you get at least 1 green in each series (for example, the second round would be 200 bets of 0.00001000 each on 300x, the one after would be 300 bets on 400x, etc).
- If you experience more than 1 green in a series, good for you!  That means even if you experience a series of complete losses, you'll have extra profit left over, and won't be back where you started!

Another nice thing about this strat, is you can only lose the initial amount you wanted to risk.  Even if you get to 900 rolls on 1000x or higher and experience a series with all losses, you only lose your profit (minus any profit from series sets with more than 1 green) and the initial risked amount; it won't dig into your bankroll more than the initial risked amount.

Payout +1, Attempts +1

This strategy is something I've been using lately, that's quite similar to the one above, however you don't need a dedicated bot like DiceBot to do it; you can do it with a built-in site bot too, since the only things you have to change are payout multiplier and the number of rolls you do.  Here goes:

- Decide how much you want to risk (let's pretend you want to risk 0.00100000 BTC).
- Decide the payout you like (for this example we're going to use 41x, because 0.00100000 divides nicely by 40, you'll see why).
- Set your number of roll attempts to 1 less than the payout multiplier you chose (40).
- For a base bet you'll use your risked amount divided by your roll attempts (so 0.001 / 40 = 0.00002500 bets).
- Begin the autobet series (DO NOT stop mid-series).
- ON LOSS: If you don't get any hits in a series, it's over.  You can either redo the same payout and risked amount, or choose new ones.
- ON WIN: If you experience at least one hit/green in a series, increase the payout by 1x, and the number of attempts by 1 (so in our example you change 41x to 42x, and number of bets from 40 to 41.  Repeat as long as you keep getting at least 1 green in each series.

The nice thing about this series, is as long as you get at least 2 greens in any one series, you'll break even at where you started.  If you get any more than 1 green in each series after the first 2, it's profit.  I've had streaks before where I get 10-13 series, some of them generate a lot of profit (1-7 greens in each series), and some less so (2 greens at first then only 1 in each series until 0, resulting in breaking even).

These basic concepts, along with tons of variations and edits are what myself and many dicers have used over the years.  I'll add to this list if I need to. Smiley  I hope you guys were able to learn something new, and maybe make some profit!  Good luck out there!

This post is copied from my original post on another forum, wanted to share it in both places.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:34:43 AM

Nice share mate but likewise whatever strategy to follow theres a lots of risk and we couldnt control what would be the result better trying this just to enjoy and to experience how this will work in an everyday settings better to keep a bankroll not that much and only the amount that we can afford to lose, thanks for sharing your thoughts mate.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:35:42 AM

Interesting post, useful for new gamblers looking for a strategy, method to play.

You, as an experienced gambler had more profit or losses along the years you are around here betting until now?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:05:13 AM

Adding the amount of your bets while losing or maintaining the same amount might be wrong. That will finish up your bitcoins faster than usual. Most of us here gamble for fun and the bitcoins we win does not matter. But why do you want to hurry up in losing everything? It is better to enjoy the games.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kiritsugu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:05:23 AM

Nice share mate but likewise whatever strategy to follow theres a lots of risk and we couldnt control what would be the result better trying this just to enjoy and to experience how this will work in an everyday settings better to keep a bankroll not that much and only the amount that we can afford to lose, thanks for sharing your thoughts mate.
Yeah, like I said, these are meant for fun. Smiley  There are strategies that are "safer" than others, for example doubling on loss for martingale is much safer than quadrupling on loss with the same bankroll.  However, all that really changes is your luck.  Just have to hope it's on your side and you win!
Kiritsugu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:06:25 AM

Interesting post, useful for new gamblers looking for a strategy, method to play.

You, as an experienced gambler had more profit or losses along the years you are around here betting until now?
I would say I've made more recently than I have in years past, just because in the past I sorta just played however I want and paid no heed to any kind of strategy, but it could just be dumb luck LOL.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:21:11 AM

Please Note:  NO GAMBLING STRATEGY WILL WORK 100% OF THE TIME.  If one did, gambling wouldn't exist.  These are meant for fun, depending on how you like to gamble, and should be treated as such.
I like this statement and effort you have made to post all this techniques/strategy here. Like you have said, we shouldn't consider gambling as way to make constant income/profit. They are meant for fun, I have once lost all I have in my pocket playing simple dice whole night. I was crazy at that time and tried to use as many strategy/settings as possible and even tried to analyse the pattern of the past results to predict future one. LOL

I have seen many of new gamblers doing the same. Guys this strategies may help you to gain more fun and play quite longer but none of this techniques will guarantee that you will be in profit. Use all this strategies wisely and only for fun like OP have said.

Thanks again.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:29:04 AM

I'm usually play with High Risk High Reward (HRHR) method !
When I played PD, I'm set payout into 9900x and bet about 1000 satoshi per bet.

Sadly, I can't find a feature on primedice that will stop bet if I got xxx profit since I'm using auto roll to play HRHR.

I'm wonder if  bots like DiceBot have that feature ?

Smiley
Kiritsugu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:32:53 AM

I'm usually play with High Risk High Reward (HRHR) method !
When I played PD, I'm set payout into 9900x and bet about 1000 satoshi per bet.

Sadly, I can't find a feature on primedice that will stop bet if I got xxx profit since I'm using auto roll to play HRHR.

I'm wonder if  bots like DiceBot have that feature ?
Yeah!  9900x is way fun!  I love that payout Cheesy

And yeah, DiceBot has a way to stop on certain profit amounts, or certain number of greens.

YD (YOLOdice, the place in my sig) also has "Actions" that enable you to stop on wins or a certain amount of profit built-in.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 03:39:34 AM

I like this statement and effort you have made to post all this techniques/strategy here. Like you have said, we shouldn't consider gambling as way to make constant income/profit. They are meant for fun, I have once lost all I have in my pocket playing simple dice whole night. I was crazy at that time and tried to use as many strategy/settings as possible and even tried to analyse the pattern of the past results to predict future one. LOL

I have seen many of new gamblers doing the same. Guys this strategies may help you to gain more fun and play quite longer but none of this techniques will guarantee that you will be in profit. Use all this strategies wisely and only for fun like OP have said.

Thanks again.
This is also what I had in mind when I was reading this thread. He really made some great notes on what to do when executing said strategies. They won't always work but the thrill of it, using it as a way to make money won't work. You should be careful on how they are being applied because you might end up

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kiritsugu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:53:25 AM

Thanks again.
This is also what I had in mind when I was reading this thread. He really made some great notes on what to do when executing said strategies. They won't always work but the thrill of it, using it as a way to make money won't work. You should be careful on how they are being applied because you might end up
Thanks for the kind words guys. Cheesy
Oilacris

Activity: 3024
Merit: 613

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:03:55 AM

Those methods or ways been posted above are just a common thing that most gamblers do everytime they do play and these kind of stuffs are known to be used on dice games but still im amazed on the efforts of op that he do really post these methods and thanks to it so that other people or mostly newbies do have idea on how to play with strategies but we should really bear on our minds that play on our own risk and dont overuse such strategy because there would really be a time that it would bust you up.

Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 10:43:29 AM

Those methods or ways been posted above are just a common thing that most gamblers do everytime they do play and these kind of stuffs are known to be used on dice games but still im amazed on the efforts of op that he do really post these methods and thanks to it so that other people or mostly newbies do have idea on how to play with strategies but we should really bear on our minds that play on our own risk and dont overuse such strategy because there would really be a time that it would bust you up.
You got the point this is not new everything in this method are the same as other posted by other in this forum.. it is still martingale methods.
That i think can be still result the same the only you can get there you can stay for too long depends if what strategy you are made in gambling..
Well for me much still better to gamble is sports betting than in other game like dice game since the technique in sports betting is just watching the old game plays.. before you can decide to choose what team is strong. unlike other games like slots. but anyway they are be still both good for fun to test..

Make crypto as your bank.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:30:02 PM

I think that's a good share, but I wouldn't call it strategy list. It's more like a wagering options list, or bet stake plan.
There is not strategy in casino games, you can't beat the edge. Those "wagering plans" can help you take the most out of your luck in the short term, but I still can't call them strategy.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:15:07 PM

Well written man! Thanks for taking the time out for keeping it so detailed.This is yet the most elegant way of arranging patterns,something only a professional can come up with.
You should definitely try out crypto-games.net  if you haven't already! Smiley
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 07:19:08 PM

Thanks for sharing, you definitely put some effort into writing all that down Smiley
Which of these strategies has been the most successful for you? Or do you have any personal favourites?

Kiritsugu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:15:52 AM

Thanks for sharing, you definitely put some effort into writing all that down Smiley
Which of these strategies has been the most successful for you? Or do you have any personal favourites?
Personally I would say whenever I did win, it was usually thanks to Modified Martingale, or the Changing Payout on Loss.  I probably just had bad luck, but Basic Martingale and Increase on Loss have almost always gone bad for me, regardless of how low I made the base bet.

My personal favorite for manually betting is the Modified Martingale.  My favorite for botting is Changing Payout on Loss.  The first is fun to do, the second is fun to watch. Smiley
Kiritsugu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:49:12 PM

Added Reverse Martingale to list of strategies in OP. Smiley
sir.humus

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:54:59 PM

It will be useful for new gamblers, only if what they want is to lose all their money.
Martingale is a terrible strategy, unless you're already rich (and even then...)
and the other methods won't make you win more than others.
I don't say you shouldn't gamble, but do it responsibly and with limits, and do it for fun and not to become rich.
Kiritsugu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:59:07 PM

It will be useful for new gamblers, only if what they want is to lose all their money.
Martingale is a terrible strategy, unless you're already rich (and even then...)
and the other methods won't make you win more than others.
I don't say you shouldn't gamble, but do it responsibly and with limits, and do it for fun and not to become rich.
It's meant for anyone really.  New gamblers that need tips, or old ones looking for new stuff to try.

It all depends on your luck.  But you're right, gambling is meant for responsible fun with funds you don't need.  Most people I know hope to get lucky, as anyone does, but they're not deliberately trying to get rich from it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: