Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:04:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: lets see how many of you are buying this time?  (Read 3522 times)
RoommateAgreement (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:04:34 AM

for the past days (mostly brand new accounts) were asking for why the price is so high and when will it come down so i can buy after the "drop"!

so to all of you:
here is the drop you were waiting for, now it is your chance. lets see how many of you will take this chance.

i keep seeing the same thing happen. the most recent one was with the $1250 rise that everyone was saying iti s too high  Cry Cry then price dropped down to $888 and most of those people who were saying it is too high were still too scared to buy bitcoin.

and now it is above 2K and we are experiencing the same thing.

will you remain scared or will you buy this time?

Buying the dip...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:07:08 AM

for the past days (mostly brand new accounts) were asking for why the price is so high and when will it come down so i can buy after the "drop"!

so to all of you:
here is the drop you were waiting for, now it is your chance. lets see how many of you will take this chance.

i keep seeing the same thing happen. the most recent one was with the $1250 rise that everyone was saying iti s too high  Cry Cry then price dropped down to $888 and most of those people who were saying it is too high were still too scared to buy bitcoin.

If i have many money in the banks I will eventually withdraw it all and buy bitcoins at this time. Bitcoin has shown a very promising growth and we expect that by the end of the year we can see a 5k$ dollars value attached to it. Though there is a huge drop in value there is no need to worry since it is how the market flows but eventually since bitcoin is young it will still increase in value.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:09:19 AM

so to all of you:

Actually Bitcoin tested the 3k price and then correction started and maximum down we can see is 2.2k and this is the best time to buy because next high is above 5k. Old users will not buy as they have seen low level and until the price dont go down to below 2k they wont touch and new users can buy but who ever have sold on each rise for them it is good time to buy it.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:15:24 AM

Actually Bitcoin tested the 3k price and then correction started and maximum down we can see is 2.2k and this is the best time to buy because next high is above 5k. Old users will not buy as they have seen low level and until the price dont go down to below 2k they wont touch and new users can buy but who ever have sold on each rise for them it is good time to buy it.

I am an old user from back in 2014 and I am buying bitcoin whenever I can, whenever I have some money to invest. I have bought bitcoin when it was about $400 then bought more when it dropped down to $200 and continued buying each $100 step up until $2xxx prices and will continue doing so...

and anybody else, no matter old or new if they know the real potential of bitcoin are buying bitcoin like this. it is not just about these small short term fluctuations of $400 up and down. the real rise is always in the long run.
have you seen the 1 in a million topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1790863.0

Only Bitcoin
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:19:18 AM

so to all of you:

I would certainly hold and buy at this time as we can see how many business companies and countries dealing business with bitcoin. Volitality in crypto currency/digital currency is normal since its market is stocks based thus its price depends on the volume if suplly and demand. I treat this dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoins as I'm expecting that more good things/news will occur in bitcoin's market.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Icculus.

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:21:11 AM

The fact that the price of bitcoin has soared beyond $888 proves that people were willing to buy on the discount, more than were selling or remaining on the sidelines.

Sooo...your point has already been proved wrong.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:25:04 AM

For me it is still too high to buy eventhough now the price now is dropping a little, actually for a long term it is still a good investment however I don't have any extra money to invest anymore, and now the price is too unstable to be predicted so it is difficult for me to used it for trading

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Chevas Regal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 03:27:23 AM

Frankly I find Bitcoin too up to buy now, all I can do is to swap my altcoins to buy it, I am not going to spend my fiat into it unless it drops back to 800$.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

mademerich

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:29:38 AM

I buy bitcoin in chunks every so often, there is no such thing as high or low price if you are thinking for the long term. Unless you are a day trader people should stop thinking about buying low and selling high because 99% of people will just get burned by this.
RoommateAgreement (OP)

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:30:51 AM

The fact that the price of bitcoin has soared beyond $888 proves that people were willing to buy on the discount, more than were selling or remaining on the sidelines.

Sooo...your point has already been proved wrong.

i am talking (warning) a certain group of people not everyone obviously. i personally am one of those who bought at that range of price.

i am warning those who find out about bitcoin after the rise happened, for example when it was headed up towards $3000 and then they say "price has gone up too high, i wish it dropped so i can buy" and these people never buy when price dropps because they think "because it dropped down to $2300 it can drop down to $1300 too, so i will wait"
and surely enough they will wait and miss the chance of buying it cheap and the opportunity passes by.

Buying the dip...
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:34:55 AM

Yeah this is the big drop everyone is waiting for,me myself will be buying more bitcoins im just waiting for my funds to come with my wallet and i will buy more bitcoins to store for this years hype
realinfo.co

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 03:38:10 AM

I guess there is strong support at 2400$
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:33:28 AM

Australia is about to treat Bitcoin just like money, more or less like Japan did when January started.

Here is one source: http://www.valuewalk.com/2017/05/australia-bitcoin-tax/

Since Japan legalized Bitcoin the price went from around $1100 to $2300+ in less than 2 months.

Also ends of months are dump time, because people need to pay taxes and other things, so if your main income is Bitcoin, then you'll have to sell Bitcoins.

I wouldn't sell now, and would buy before the month ends, because of Australia
paul gatt

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:36:32 AM

so to all of you:

Bitcoin has cooled down today, I think it will continue to increase in the future, so anyone who wants to make a profit. Buy it now as well, otherwise you will regret it.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:43:09 AM

so to all of you:

According to the rank of your account   we can sure that you are much experienced in the Bitcoin fields and also.you are in this field from two years , but I don't know that why you are feeling fear of going down of the price .
When the price of the Bitcoin was 300$ then still I didn't bought ( because of no money in my pocket ) but after the 1000$ price I bought  0.1btc and after the down last day I again bought 0.04btc , because I need to make money more and more and here I have no reason to get fear .
So here instead to get fear I will advise everyone that , if you want buy then but now because In my opinion the price is at stable and none of them will got any loss .
Here the big example for the future of the Bitcoin and price is already the prediction of 10k$/btc in 2020 , then why we should get fear for loss because we will only make money and profit  .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:43:14 AM

I agree it's a huge drop this is I am waiting for but I missed 2300 mark so I will wait more because some experts said Bitcoin has 47% correction there is a chance the Bitcoin could drop to 1750 or 1400 according to article that I read. If that happens I will definitely buy Bitcoin but for now I am not going to buy because I am still holding 15btc in my paper wallet.
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:00:54 AM

Yea it may go down in the short term but don't wait too long - the price is definitely headed towards the moon  Wink
SoulBargain

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:33:55 AM

I agree it's a huge drop this is I am waiting for but I missed 2300 mark so I will wait more because some experts said Bitcoin has 47% correction there is a chance the Bitcoin could drop to 1750 or 1400 according to article that I read. If that happens I will definitely buy Bitcoin but for now I am not going to buy because I am still holding 15btc in my paper wallet.
I also read that article. We are the same waiting for the price correction to occur like it said it will go down up to 47% though I do not really believe it 100% so if I see fit that it is time to convert Bitcoin even if doesn't take place yet then I will which is better than losing the opportunity. Whenever I am not sure about something then I do both, half keep and half used to buy Bitcoin. I surely know that I will profit from it but what matters is how great profit you will get or will you just let it slide and not gain even a little.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:36:25 AM

cam down just a currection, it's not a real drop, the value is already recovering, personally i don't buy i prefer to generate bitcoin via mining, much more profitqable and zero risk

playing with the market when this is unpredictable it's too dangerous, this last drop was not expected to happen so fast, by how it was going i was seeing a nearly 3k value before the correction...
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 05:49:13 AM

Sure! Why not? The most important thing is stocking up irrespective of the price. I see no reason why I should only wait for price drop to buy as long as I have the money to do so. Nevertheless, I am sure this is just a correction as it is recovering already. It all depends on your pocket. Most people prefer to even earn rather than buy which i prefer too, as your mind is always settled knowing the risk is low compared to when you buy. But for bitcoin, the risk is worth taking.

I am still holding 15btc in my paper wallet.

15btc? I hail thee sir!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: