Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] Original Artwork for Bitcoin  (Read 799 times)
feisty (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:57:20 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 11:39:53 AM by feisty

Hi Iam new to the world of Bitcoin( I do know that bitcoin does equal $ when exchanged so not that new) and this forum , I was recommended to come here by mexicantarget of Faucet Game to sell my art for bitcoin after he saw my artwork.
 I do arylic  oil, digital, colored pencil, and commissions with half down, I like doing Abstract , it always amazing to me how I might see it one way and someone else see's something different.
 My husband Blaksmith is already in the forum and does know about bitcoin a lot, He guides me through the in's and outs of the world of Bitcoin, so I would not be scared to sell my art for bitcoin.  Here you will find the link to my art page via facebook https://www.facebook.com/Cherisartwork-872300496200615/
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:24:21 AM

I'd love to see some images of your artwork and would definitely be interested in purchasing some. Smiley
Do you have a price point in mind?
feisty (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:55:03 AM

I'd love to see some images of your artwork and would definitely be interested in purchasing some. Smiley
Do you have a price point in mind?

cryptoheadd thank you for your interest I added a link to my artpage on facebook there you can see my art and prices, how this price is achieved is by the square inch of the size of the painting , this is the common practice of most original artwork. https://www.facebook.com/Cherisartwork-872300496200615/
cryptoheadd

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:12:05 PM

Thanks for the link.

Love this painting:

I'd be interested in paintings related to Bitcoin (I'm sure others would be too.).

Check this link out for reference:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1711844.0

Welcome to the forum, by the way. Smiley
feisty (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:38:14 PM

Thanks for the link.

Love this painting:

https://i.imgur.com/O2ErA2Vl.jpg

I'd be interested in paintings related to Bitcoin (I'm sure others would be too.).

Check this link out for reference:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1711844.0

Welcome to the forum, by the way. Smiley

Thank you for the welcome and yes I can come up with something creative in my own style, and that painting is for sell. Have brush , paint and canvas I Shall Create !!!!!!!  Cheesy
cryptoheadd

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:44:17 PM

Thank you for the welcome and yes I can come up with something creative in my own style, and that painting is for sell. Have brush , paint and canvas I Shall Create !!!!!!!  Cheesy

Awesome!
Looking forward to the painting.

Would be great to auction them up in the Collectibles section with a reserve price, so as to determine a good market price.

Would definitely bid. Smiley
feisty (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:03:21 PM

Awesome!
Looking forward to the painting.

Would be great to auction them up in the Collectibles section with a reserve price, so as to determine a good market price.

Would definitely bid. Smiley

I rarely do auctions this I'll have to talk over with my husband Blaksmith, the auctions that I have done were for charity for Cancer and the painting I gave to be auctioned off was a 16x24 , it brought $900.00 usd another was a 11x14 for the water protectors against DAPL. That one brought three times the regular price. If I did do the Auction there would be a minimum starting bid. 
cryptoheadd

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:57:24 PM

I rarely do auctions this I'll have to talk over with my husband Blaksmith, the auctions that I have done were for charity for Cancer and the painting I gave to be auctioned off was a 16x24 , it brought $900.00 usd another was a 11x14 for the water protectors against DAPL. That one brought three times the regular price. If I did do the Auction there would be a minimum starting bid.  

That's totally understandable.
Looking forward to the auction. (If you plan to do one, that is.) Smiley
feisty (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:21:51 PM

We talked it over and yes I will do a auction with a set starting bid , so be watching for my art in the collectors section of this forum , Smiley
cryptoheadd

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:36:36 PM

We talked it over and yes I will do a auction with a set starting bid , so be watching for my art in the collectors section of this forum , Smiley

Awesome!
Looking forward to the auction. Smiley

Good luck.
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 12:24:58 PM

Wow another artist. You kind of remind me of startheart or starttheart. He specialize in series of bitcoin art. By the way, Welcome to the forum.

Edit : it is start the art. I may have overlooked the link posted by Cryptoheadd

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:35:43 AM

Hi Iam new to the world of Bitcoin( I do know that bitcoin does equal $ when exchanged so not that new) and this forum , I was recommended to come here by mexicantarget of Faucet Game to sell my art for bitcoin after he saw my artwork.
 I do arylic  oil, digital, colored pencil, and commissions with half down, I like doing Abstract , it always amazing to me how I might see it one way and someone else see's something different.
 My husband Blaksmith is already in the forum and does know about bitcoin a lot, He guides me through the in's and outs of the world of Bitcoin, so I would not be scared to sell my art for bitcoin.  Here you will find the link to my art page via facebook https://www.facebook.com/Cherisartwork-872300496200615/
Your work is very interesting and high artistic value, I have seen some of your abstract paintings on facebook, hopefully you are successful with the skills and expertise you have.
it`s true, in bitcoin don`t hesitate and don`t have to a afraid let alone you have husband have joined before (Senior) this very support with field which will you play, this diforum you can mine and promote result of your work, I hope will many people buy result your artwork, all this will a financial and btc rotations for you, good luck.
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:21:26 PM

i look forward for the auction.. Nice artwork btw.. i also interested on ur artwork..

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:54:00 AM

Good job! I hope I can see more abstract painting from yours
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: