Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 08:20:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all  (Read 70017 times)
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:01:58 PM

Hi, is Agrello smart contract's legal terms internationally applicable or just in Europe/Estonia?
Say if I live in some 3rd-world country will the smart contract created with Agrello's app going to be valid/legally enforceable in my country (any country ex-Europe/Estonia)?

My question remain unanswered. Disturbing to say the least.

Sorry I missed this other question of yours!

Maybe it will help to think of it this way:

The ink from two people comes together on a single piece of paper, that becomes called a 'contract'.
They write in their own local language, and the language of their laws, guided by a legal professional.

The Agrello smart contract is similar to the modern version of this paper and ink system.
It automates the language and guidance parts as much as possible.

In this way, the final construction takes place locally, while the underlying system, and some master templates, are distributed digitally anywhere in the world, maintained by an incentivized database of professionally created templates.  So only the first time is difficult, and then gets easier as network effects begin to grow.

With the words "blockchain" and "smart contracts" being among the hottest in tech, and politicians being what they are, they will be clamoring to get the credit for bringing this tech to their countries economies - this is already starting to happen.

There is plenty of low hanging fruit to get the wheels moving - simple contracts mediated by the trust that blockchain brings.  The parties involved are motivated to use these because they will save money and time with the higher automation.

With everyone involved motivated to do this, it will get done.  It's not much different from how we used to require signatures to transfer any money from your account (a contract), but when the technology came around like ATMs and internet banking, soon that tradition ended, and we accepted other, digital forms of ID, signatures, and terms - even without the paper!

This project looks interesting to me considering I've encountered traditional contracts as part of my office work. I would love try these high tech innovative contracts some day. Good luck. Smiley
JuanMD

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:37:43 PM

Hi EDisney! yes! that thread is a SCAM! please help us reporting it so is deleted ASAP!

Thank you very much for noticing it
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:42:29 PM

Hi EDisney! yes! that thread is a SCAM! please help us reporting it so is deleted ASAP!

Thank you very much for noticing it

I already did when I saw it.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:04:11 PM

ICO will start after 2 days .. Is there was no bounty campaigns? Or you will launch bounty campaigns will launch with icos launch?
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:46:34 PM

ICO will start after 2 days .. Is there was no bounty campaigns? Or you will launch bounty campaigns will launch with icos launch?
If there will be bounties , I want to apply .Dev, come and answer the question , thank you.

Agrello (OP)

Activity: 189

Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 10:12:06 PM

Remember,

The date for the token sale has not been set yet.

The details will be published very soon!

Meanwhile, check out our new addition to the web site!

An easy to understand explanation of Agrello smart contracts.

https://www.agrello.org/how-it-works

Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:57:42 AM

Sorry I missed this other question of yours!

Maybe it will help to think of it this way:

The ink from two people comes together on a single piece of paper, that becomes called a 'contract'.
They write in their own local language, and the language of their laws, guided by a legal professional.

The Agrello smart contract is similar to the modern version of this paper and ink system.
It automates the language and guidance parts as much as possible.

In this way, the final construction takes place locally, while the underlying system, and some master templates, are distributed digitally anywhere in the world, maintained by an incentivized database of professionally created templates.  So only the first time is difficult, and then gets easier as network effects begin to grow.

With the words "blockchain" and "smart contracts" being among the hottest in tech, and politicians being what they are, they will be clamoring to get the credit for bringing this tech to their countries economies - this is already starting to happen.

There is plenty of low hanging fruit to get the wheels moving - simple contracts mediated by the trust that blockchain brings.  The parties involved are motivated to use these because they will save money and time with the higher automation.

With everyone involved motivated to do this, it will get done.  It's not much different from how we used to require signatures to transfer any money from your account (a contract), but when the technology came around like ATMs and internet banking, soon that tradition ended, and we accepted other, digital forms of ID, signatures, and terms - even without the paper!

Okay, thank you for answering my question finally.

So I assume if I make a contract between me in country A and Joe in country B, that contract will be legally binding in both countries?
And what are the specific uses/needs of the tokens in all these?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
migello

Activity: 460

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:36:32 AM

fantastic Project!!

i reserve Italian Translation for ANN / Whitepaper and website if needed.

I live in italy and of mother language.

PM me if needed

thanks
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:41:24 AM

A smart contract over smart contract, or I understood something wrong?
migello

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:46:14 PM

is this legit ? https://token.agrello.org/register
JuanMD

Activity: 235

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:15:23 PM

Hey man! yeah, that's the legit site. You can pre-register there. The token sale is not live yet. I think is going to be around July 10th, so if someone ask you for bitcoins before that date, is a scam for sure.

Also check that that link has the SSL verification too.
btcunbranded

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:18:19 AM

Hey man! yeah, that's the legit site. You can pre-register there. The token sale is not live yet. I think is going to be around July 10th, so if someone ask you for bitcoins before that date, is a scam for sure.

Also check that that link has the SSL verification too.
As Agrello member announced on the 4th that no day set I think i will stay clear of any other sites until it is officially
announced.
There will undoubntedly be scam sites on a unique project as this, as there is with most of the others.
Curious as to why such a short lead up to ICO date being released?
EDIT just seen JuanMD on team so site appeears genuine, sorry about that!
btcunbranded

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:26:47 AM

Have now registered and see it has a countdown timer.
also ID verification documents are required.
I am happy with that but im sure many who wish to remain annonymous will not!.
Good luck for ICO.
Trying to upload docs and get this error, any ideas please?
413 Request Entity Too Large
blackbird123

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:40:40 AM

Very good, very detailed description of the application, patterns and data are there, I would like to participate in this project, how should I participate?
migello

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:16:22 PM

i think a lot will buy on exchanges because of it
mercuriusrevolution

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:19:11 PM

i think a lot will buy on exchanges because of it

Exchanges will definitely feel more comfortable, and since it is ethereum token based it doesn't require a second blockchain thus making it more likely to be adopted.
wankle

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:23:07 PM

Please be careful when you purchase tokens for this.  I was just on the agrello slack and they were saying that ANYONE can contribute to the token sale..BUT....IF YOU WANT TO WITHDRAW YOUR TOKENS, YOU MUST PROVIDE DOCUMENTATION PROVING YOUR IDENTITY.  Your tokens will be FROZEN until you provide the identity documents. What say you Agrello?
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:07:33 PM

Please be careful when you purchase tokens for this.  I was just on the agrello slack and they were saying that ANYONE can contribute to the token sale..BUT....IF YOU WANT TO WITHDRAW YOUR TOKENS, YOU MUST PROVIDE DOCUMENTATION PROVING YOUR IDENTITY.  Your tokens will be FROZEN until you provide the identity documents. What say you Agrello?
I dont think the ICO terms have been released yet, but you should expect to see more of this in the future as ICOs will have to comply with KYC and AML laws.

wankle

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:21:27 PM

I dont think the ICO terms have been released yet, but you should expect to see more of this in the future as ICOs will have to comply with KYC and AML laws.

I can understand for $10k+ investments, but,  for less than that is it really necessary?
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:09:34 PM

You wrote it like it was a scam or something lol. Relax buddy no need for caps on this, its becoming more commonplace in crypto and for good reason. Would you not rather be verified and then know the company you are investing in is taking things seriously? Or would you rather invest in some dev who says they are gonna run a great project but are just in their parents basement trying to fleece a few crypto noobs. Seriously think before you speak, this is a very good thing if true.

Personally, I think this project has much potential and look forward to the details of the ICO. Cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: