Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:03:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all  (Read 70010 times)
ActAshton

Activity: 215
Merit: 7

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 06:16:18 PM

Agrello DLT Tokens added to another exchange!

RIGHTBTC

It's a brand new one, so too early to tell how great it will be, but Dubai has made some important recent contributions, political decisions, etc. for the crypto space.  We all know that this region is home to a lot of wealth though!

Check it out:  https://www.rightbtc.com/#!/home

Cool

Agrello is far from finished- we're just getting listed!

The new exchange we're proud to present is RightBTC, a Dubai based exchange! Check it out and start trading your DLT tokens today!

If you haven't withdrawn your tokens yet, learn how at: https://blog.agrello.org/how-to-withdraw-your-delta-c796770b5584

The new exchange, RightBTC is the latest exchange on the maps for Agrello, but not the final one! Stay tuned for more updates & more exchanges!

Start trading on RightBTC: https://www.rightbtc.com/#!/home
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:04:30 PM

pretty shockingly low volume. everyone just h0lding?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
ActAshton

Activity: 215
Merit: 7

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 10:44:24 PM

We have the weak hands selling off first but when the MVP product drops and potential major exchanges list it, it'll rocket the price!
spaceinvader10

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:13:57 AM

Hold boys! I'm sure we can still 2x this.
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:27:13 AM

I don't understand why idiots buy at ICO and sell under ICO price..  Roll Eyes
ht2003

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:17:30 AM

Agrello need high volume to get high profit. And investor need calm down and hold it to prevent down price FUD...
chuongthanh

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:51:19 AM

There is a rumour spreading all over that Alex Norta, the one who wrote whitepaper, claimed to leave the team. People have been seeking for official response from you but no answer given. Price is now dropped to 10% ICO. Do something!

https://i.imgur.com/sxsQ4HT.png

Edited: Seem to be true. Alex update status on his Twitter and Linkedin too. I'll sell all mine no matter what it costs. Damn tired of this team.
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:01:01 AM

This shit is my biggest ICO fail ever  Angry  Sad
Nixeus

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Hello, i'm Nixeus :)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:40:09 AM

Relax and hold Smiley This coin will pump Smiley  Now it's a good dip to buy !
CryptoHopeful

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:49:02 AM

My first ICO... what a fcking failure. I have been doing nothing but being positive in the community to reassure people with weak hands, but now even my hands can't take it.
DLT is not even worth selling at this point. I'll just leave it in MEW and forget about it for a year or whenever Agrello can craw their way back to top 100.

To the Agrello team, Please just fcking stop whatever you're doing to hire the proper people you need to restart this project. What a mess this has been.
- MJ on Slack is pretty toxic, and his tone of voice is very unprofessional. Go hire a proper (and professional) PR manager.
- Juan MD, not sure his role but pops in on rare occasion.
- Hando Rand, the face of Agrello but is rarely ever in sight.
- No communication or show any progress/development of the project.

Overall, the team does not understand this Crypto space.
It will take A LOT of work to pullback from this. I doubt the Beta in October will save you from this. Hence, just fcking stop everything and put hiring people as #1 priority. Don't give that "hiring takes time and we want right people" bullshit. You have the shitton of money and overpay a person or 5 for a year if you must. Agrello have launched for 1 month and have already lost momentum. Restart now before it's in a hole you can't dig yourself out of. Your reputation and future project/job will forever be stained if this is a failure or deem as scam.
Agrello (OP)

Activity: 189

Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 01:58:18 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 02:15:51 PM by Agrello

There is a rumour spreading all over that Alex Norta, the one who wrote whitepaper, claimed to leave the team. People have been seeking for official response from you but no answer given. Price is now dropped to 10% ICO. Do something!

https://i.imgur.com/sxsQ4HT.png

Edited: Seem to be true. Alex update status on his Twitter and Linkedin too. I'll sell all mine no matter what it costs. Damn tired of this team.

Check our social media again. The announcement has been there for hours, our SMM have been answering questions about it for hours even Hando has been talking about it in Telegram for at least 1 hour.

I honestly don't see what is the "no answer given" that you mention.

Agrello (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 02:13:24 PM

My first ICO... what a fcking failure. I have been doing nothing but being positive in the community to reassure people with weak hands, but now even my hands can't take it.
DLT is not even worth selling at this point. I'll just leave it in MEW and forget about it for a year or whenever Agrello can craw their way back to top 100.

To the Agrello team, Please just fcking stop whatever you're doing to hire the proper people you need to restart this project. What a mess this has been.
- MJ on Slack is pretty toxic, and his tone of voice is very unprofessional. Go hire a proper (and professional) PR manager.

It will take A LOT of work to pullback from this. I doubt the Beta in October will save you from this. Hence, just fcking stop everything and put hiring people as #1 priority. Don't give that "hiring takes time and we want right people" bullshit. You have the shitton of money and overpay a person or 5 for a year if you must. Agrello have launched for 1 month and have already lost momentum. Restart now before it's in a hole you can't dig yourself out of. Your reputation and future project/job will forever be stained if this is a failure or deem as scam.

Hi, let me answer some things about that.

- Mj has to deal with quite a lot of attacks from trolls and people that has been looking to hurt the project from the begining.
- Juan MD is CM for Telegram chat. You can see him online there practically all day.
- Hando is working on developing the product, not as a SMM, he is not supposed to be online in SM all day.
- We have received complains of not communicating progress 1 hour after we sent PR pieces about road map updates, so sometimes is not the problem that we don't communicate.

Agrello will continue working to deliver what was promised. That is how we are going to pullback from this.

haman90

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:14:59 PM

Hello!
DLT added to the listing https://mercatox.com/exchange/DLT/BTC
apesconcert

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:42:49 PM

What a bunch of crap. A group of lawyers screwing over their investors. I guess you know fully well what this means and that the T&Cs won't hold any water when a judge is checking all of this. The least you can do to save your reputation is to publish the addresses in which the funds are being held.
Agrello (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 03:08:39 PM

What a bunch of ..

Please, just leave the FUD at the door if you come here.

Agrello is moving forward on the roadmap everyday, bringing the project closer to release.

All token records are here, fully transparent:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x07e3c70653548b04f0a75970c1f81b4cbbfb606f

Many people still have not made their withdrawals, or are just now doing so.

Thanks to all our supporters for standing by our side!

apesconcert

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:13:28 PM

What a bunch of ..

Please, just leave the FUD at the door if you come here.

Agrello is moving forward on the roadmap everyday, bringing the project closer to release.

All token records are here, fully transparent:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x07e3c70653548b04f0a75970c1f81b4cbbfb606f

Many people still have not made their withdrawals, or are just now doing so.

Thanks to all our supporters for standing by our side!

What about the list of funds which you received i.e. in BTC and other crypto? That's what we want to see.
michaelai3

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:26:15 PM

This project is a scam. Buyers beware.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6318706935311007744/
Agrello (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:29:29 PM

Project is not a scam. Please check your facts again.

The token sale funds are held in thousands of cold stored addresses. This is a way that the sale was conducted and anyone associated with the sale would know this. Agrello is a private company and we plan on having open dialogue with our supporters and we have been very appropriately been using funds. There are not 1 or a few addresses that show the funds collected. No one on the team, any contractors, advisors, or partners have received DLT. All parties have vesting periods for their tokens. You can see the Delta balances here https://etherscan.io/token/0x07e3c70653548b04f0a75970c1f81b4cbbfb606f#balances

The project is moving forward as planned.

z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:15:48 PM

Project is not a scam. Please check your facts again.

The token sale funds are held in thousands of cold stored addresses. This is a way that the sale was conducted and anyone associated with the sale would know this. Agrello is a private company and we plan on having open dialogue with our supporters and we have been very appropriately been using funds. There are not 1 or a few addresses that show the funds collected. No one on the team, any contractors, advisors, or partners have received DLT. All parties have vesting periods for their tokens. You can see the Delta balances here https://etherscan.io/token/0x07e3c70653548b04f0a75970c1f81b4cbbfb606f#balances

The project is moving forward as planned.

Just never forget to be as much transparent as possible!
Investors and community needs transparency AF. Keep updating us and get to work Smiley
This has potential of becoming huge.

Good luck.
CryptoHopeful

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:41:39 PM

Hi, let me answer some things about that.

- Mj has to deal with quite a lot of attacks from trolls and people that has been looking to hurt the project from the begining.
- Juan MD is CM for Telegram chat. You can see him online there practically all day.
- Hando is working on developing the product, not as a SMM, he is not supposed to be online in SM all day.
- We have received complains of not communicating progress 1 hour after we sent PR pieces about road map updates, so sometimes is not the problem that we don't communicate.

Agrello will continue working to deliver what was promised. That is how we are going to pullback from this.

A pullback is only going to get more and more difficult at this state. How the team operate has to change. Please get your shit together.

- MJ having to deal with "trolls" and FUDers is no excuse. There will ALWAYS be this issue, but his attitude is basically giving the middle finger to anyone raising legit concern or doesn't like how the team do things. Too lazy to answer questions because it already has answer few times... just 100 message or so above and expect people to read/scroll up. There will be many more doubters/FUDers from this event, and many more trolls because people resent that they sold at a lost. It will get worse.
- Juan MD: If he can be on telegram practically all day, he can be on Slack simultaneously. There is desktop app for both, and yes, computer can run multi app/programs. Not everybody likes Telegram because it requires giving out their phone number.
- Hando: Please take note from other lead developers like Jordan Earls of QTUM or many CEO. Nobody is asking you to be on social media all day. But do throw a bone for your investors every once in a while to keep them interested, or to attract more people for a stronger community. Working weekend or late? Selfie then #WorkingLate. Having conference, or flying somewhere for business meeting? Selfie and twitter it so. Learn to TEASE like OmiseGo. It take no longer than 1 minute. Crypto people love transparency and getting to know behind the scene!
-How many people are even on this current team, and how many more do you plan to hire?

If you want Agrello to be big/successful, don't expect it from just a "working product". Crypto is all about speculation.
Alex Norta may be a genius, but not everybody is pleasant to work with. Alex is no longer with QTUM(?) for a reason, and now he left Agrello for another. The way he did this was somewhat unprofessional. Please do explain your side of the story. Start a war and defend your project if you must.

Agrello can be a hidden gem in a pile of trash/shitcoins, or it can be a corn kernel in a big piece of shit. Your move and if you can get it together.

Sorry for the long post, but I try to give constructive feedback and not just criticize. I want to give you guys the benefit of the doubt and see from a different perspective, but its hard because the team have not been transparent. You all could be snorting cocaine with hookers on a $30M pile of cash for all we know...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: