Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:27:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all  (Read 70006 times)
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:26:01 PM

Hi Dev, on the discourse explains that no coding or legal skills are required. But how to market a project and spread information on targeted languages ​​and technologies? I think this project is interesting enough to follow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agrello (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:57:50 PM

Rivetz Partners with Agrello to Build Hardware-Based Security Solutions for Digital Identities

“In cooperation with Rivetz, we can take our ID system to the highest level of security assurance, providing the uppermost form of protection available today” said Agrello CEO Hando Rand. “This will allow us to expand our client base to new enterprise customers with higher levels of risk in their operations.”

https://www.chipin.com/rivetz-partners-agrello-security-solutions/

https://twitter.com/RivetzCorp/status/937752393726472193

A 1 hour AMA session with both CEOs is scheduled for Friday, Dec. 22, 2017 at 10:00 EST at the Agrello telegram channel:
https://t.me/agrello

S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:29:04 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Legaltech blockchain startup Agrello partners with hardware-based cybersecurity provider Rivetz
https://bitcoingarden.org/legaltech-blockchain-startup-agrello-partners-hardware-based-cybersecurity-provider-rivetz/

Agrello, a company providing blockchain-based Legaltech and digital identity services, has partnered with Rivetz to provide an innovative, proprietary hardware-based cybersecurity mechanism for digital identities. This way, an extremely safe and easy to use digital ID is created.

Agrello provides a cryptographically secured, blockchain-based digital ID, which its users can employ  to identify themselves anywhere online. The Agrello ID service can be used to sign contracts or to undergo Know-Your-Customer processes in a few seconds. Rivetz provides a toolkit to access the Trusted Execution Environment (TEE), which is built into  most modern mobile devices.

Based on Rivetz’ innovation, the Agrello ID application will be able to bypass a user’s phone’s Operating System, and thereby potential malware installed on it – providing absolute protection from identity theft, data breaches, and most cyber-attack vectors...

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:53:28 PM

Legaltech Blockchain Startup Agrello Partners with Hardware-Based Cybersecurity Provider Rivetz

December 15, Tallinn, Estonia –  Agrello, a company providing blockchain-based Legaltech and digital identity services, has partnered with Rivetz to provide an innovative, proprietary hardware-based cybersecurity mechanism for digital identities. This way, an extremely safe and easy to use digital ID is created.

Agrello provides a cryptographically secured, blockchain-based digital ID, which its users can employ  to identify themselves anywhere online. The Agrello ID service can be used to sign contracts or to undergo Know-Your-Customer processes in a few seconds. Rivetz provides a toolkit to access the Trusted Execution Environment (TEE), which is built into most modern mobile devices.

Based on Rivetz’ innovation, the Agrello ID application will be able to bypass a user’s phone’s Operating System, and thereby potential malware installed on it – providing absolute protection from identity theft, data breaches, and most cyber-attack vectors.

Commenting on the newly formed partnership, Agrello CEO Hando Rand stated –

“In cooperation with Rivetz, we can take our ID system to the highest level of security assurance, providing the uppermost form of protection available today. This will allow us to expand our client base to new enterprise customers with higher levels of risk in their operations.”

Steven Sprague, Rivetz CEO, added –

“Agrello provides state of the art identity services that meet the needs of modern users. We are very pleased to collaborate with them to deliver a new token powered model for Identity and security, providing the safety and simplicity required by the market.”

Digital Identity is generally regarded as one of the most pressing problems of the internet based-economy today. With this recently announced partnership, Agrello and Rivetz seek to provide a new and simple model for the user to deliver provable attributes and assert their identity and reputation online.

About Agrello
Agrello, is an Estonian blockchain startup, developing business-ready smart contract solutions. Agrello provides everything one needs to create, sign, and manage contracts online, secured by blockchain technology.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/12/20/legaltech-agrello-partners-rivetz/
Agrello (OP)

Activity: 189

Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 01:50:37 PM

Today is #2 of back-to-back AMA's featuring the CEO of Rivetz, Steven Sprague, and Agrello CEO Hando Rand!

Agrello plays host this morning at 08:30 EST, for an hour of "Ask Me Anything" regarding the partnering of the two.

(just started!)

https://t.me/agrello

jbjb1234

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:54:49 PM

After some research this seems to be an undervalued project with real world use. I’m in. Keep up the good work team.
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:31:48 PM

2018, Here We Come

With 2017 coming to an end, we want to thank you for an exhilarating year, which was made possible through your amazing support, informed feedback, and high standards to which we strive to adhere.

It has been just over a year since the Agrello vision began to solidify from the founding team’s intuition that the digital signature market is prone to be heavily disrupted by smart-contracting technology. However, while following the development of the blockchain industry since its early beginnings, it has been clear to us that digital identification and signatures are only the tip of the iceberg. Our true end-goal should be the creation of digital contracts that will forever change the way people interact with each other and with legal authorities. This is the vision we brought to the market during our token distribution event in June, and this is the promise that we plan to deliver in 2018.
https://blog.agrello.org/2018-here-we-come-bc3f49a4f698
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

I bought the ICO, then averaged down while the price was falling. Never had any regrets. I can easily see $200 mil+ maket cap for Agrello this year.
Ethertrader1

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

I bought the ICO, then averaged down while the price was falling. Never had any regrets. I can easily see $200 mil+ maket cap for Agrello this year.

Same here, the team is solid and growing. This team is like 35 professionals now. They will blow most projects away in the next 6 months.
bmgbmg

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:32:02 AM

Just an update

DO NOT use rightbtc.com to buy or sell or withdraw Agrello, ETP or any other coin.  A lot of people have lost a ton of money and coins with them.  I'm waiting 4 days for a withdraw that's pending, I'm sure I'll lose my money.  They suck major ass
Aldaschwede

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:46:50 AM

Just an update

DO NOT use rightbtc.com to buy or sell or withdraw Agrello, ETP or any other coin.  A lot of people have lost a ton of money and coins with them.  I'm waiting 4 days for a withdraw that's pending, I'm sure I'll lose my money.  They suck major ass

Is there any press release which commits this news?
Bisonindatent

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:32:16 PM

even though DLT is up 50-60% today, it is still under ICO price which was 13k sat (min 21:45 in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyI30NRu9n0 )
zecon

Activity: 364

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:19:17 PM

Nice job getting that 'cheddar

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
zetbbi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:25:52 PM

Do not use yobit.net to withdraw and deposit agrello.
They dont give me agrello for 24 hours.
Without any notice.

And artbyte(aby) too.

Agrello Weekly Update - December 15th, 2017

https://blog.agrello.org/agrello-weekly-update-30ac00f6c79b

Dear Agrello community,

Here are the updates for the week:

On the 12th, the Agrello ID iOS app was published in the app store. Now we have the app for both Android and iOS. Everyone can download the app. It will automatically be updated with a series of new features in the coming weeks.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/720/1*Sp3N3I3RCmYmH9Ih-VlqFQ.png

The the Agrello ID and signature solution for blockhive ILP is working and being tested. The iOS version is a key strategic tool for the Japanese market, which is important for blockhive.

On Monday we are publishing PR about another strategic partnership.

We met up with several more contacts from Moontec, who have great interest in Agrello ID products, and for later on, the contracting system.
That’s what’s new this week, along with progress of ongoing work mentioned in previous updates.

Thank you for your support!

The Agrello Team

z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:14:24 AM

Finally some green price trend going on. It has been a long long red period, hope that's behind us now and we'll see more green candels each day pass by.
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:20:24 AM

Agrello and blockhive to Form a Joint Venture for Their Fundraising Platform

Agrello and blockhive have set up a new company for businesses that seek to fund projects using Initial Loan Procurement.
Agrello and blockhive OÜ have established Tokenote OÜ. It is a platform for businesses and government entities looking to finance their projects by using initial loan procurement or ILP.

Both companies have allocated their resources to the joint venture since December when they reached the agreement. In an ILP structure, Agrello provides its specialty in smart contract and KYC, while blockhive utilizes its expertise on the design of Future Loan Access Token, or FLAT.

``We believe that ILP has the potential to become the standard for new borderless financing solution,’’ said Hikaru Kusaka, co-founder of blockhive who designed the FLAT structure. ``We have already received inquiries from potential clients who are looking to adopting our ILP structure, and we have started initial discussions on a number of ILPs.’’

ILP conforms with regulatory frameworks, and since ILP is in the form of loans, it is considered to be debt and not subject to tax.

``There is a lot of innovative ideas around the world, but the most important element of their success is having the capital to make ideas into reality,’’ said Hando Rand, chief executive officer and co-founder of Agrello. ``With ILP, we want to provide a reasonable and logical financing model, which allows the world population decide, what projects do we really need.‘‘

https://blog.blockhive.ee/agrello-and-blockhive-to-form-a-joint-venture-for-their-fundraising-platform-1b71bed4dada
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:56:25 PM

Who is the biggest competitor(s) to Agrello?
marcolopes

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:28:17 PM

I believe it will be SELFKEY...
Aldaschwede

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:34:16 AM

Never heard about the project. Is there any difference between Agrello and Selfkey or is it really the same project target?
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:23:38 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 06:35:29 AM by Apekool

Never heard about the project. Is there any difference between Agrello and Selfkey or is it really the same project target?

Hmm, I've taken a quick peek at both and Agrello seems to be solely for creating smart-contract-based legal agreements.

SelfKey also revolves around the personality, but doesn't seem to be restricted by "only" legal agreements.

It might seem that SelfKey approaches the individual at a much wider scene, however with that comes also much higher expectations. There are many downsides to such a broad approach, especially in a market that is still developping. Personally I find projects that are focused upon a single goal such that is realistic (rather than saving the world, making you rich, becoming a bank, handling all your virtual business, etc) have a better ROI because the roadmap isn't easily compromised as there are few sideways. There are exceptions to this of course, as an all-overlapping platform might still pose to be the next thing for users of the www. Time will tell.

It's interesting because I didn't know the last one. Gonna look into that later today, so don't pick at me if I'm wrong Wink Feel free to correct me ofc.

Also, the all-overlapping thing for this already exists actually, and though there isn't a coin (so no profit), it is highly functional.

https://e-resident.gov.ee/

If the projects mentioned earlier interest you, don't forget to keep an eye out on Estonia, it's literally building part of itself on the blockchain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: