Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2019, 06:17:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 138782 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
legendbtc

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:46:38 AM

All bounties have been distributed already, please consult with bounty manager about it.

You said that you have distributed the bounties but why there are many concerns about the bounty payments. I think the way you are treating is not good because you already mentioned that bounties are distributed but some people didn't get their coins. How long will it take for you to send the payments?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
START MINING BTC NOW WITH NEW GENERATION S17 ANTMINER! BTC/BCH/LTC/ZCASH/DASH/ETH/DCR MINING PLAN AVAILABLE Highly Reduced Electricity Fee $0.067/T/DAY!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto research

Activity: 669

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:58:23 AM

healthy rise, marketcap is going up, people like it

do you realize where price will go when first news hit and more exchanges will be added?

get your cheap SNC now on HitBtc before it will be too late  Cool
boranes

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:01:41 AM

http://shrani.si/f/4/RT/3zolrkY1/sncc.jpg

healthy rise, marketcap is going up, people like it

do you realize where price will go when first news hit and more exchanges will be added?

get your cheap SNC now on HitBtc before it will be too late  Cool
What was ICO price?
elektibi75

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:52:40 PM

Hi guys! Is SNC going to be on some bigger exchanges any time soon? Any news on that? I know they are about to get on Gatehub, but I am more interested in Bittrex, Kraken, etc.

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1085

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:55:48 PM

This news with HIVE cooperation is strong and nice for future business!

I think price on markets will follow
What kind of partnership work SunContract is doing with HIVE? Curious to see how the HIVE team can help with the future plans of SunContract.

It is just bla bla. Cant you see. Posting pictures of cars. I wish there would be an active moderator deleting SPAM from this thread if we do have moderated topic here. Not sure what is the point to tolerate SPAM here if can be deleted.  I am sure there are forums of cars or space where readers would love to see this pictures. This is a crypto forum.

To return to your question. Projects are quiet different but both uses ETH tokens. and part of Hive team is from small Slovenia where most that work in crypto know each other so fro sure do exchange experiences and give advice to each other. Yes that is a cooperation, but claim that is a partnership. Please!!

.BitDice.               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:29:41 PM

What kind of partnership work SunContract is doing with HIVE? Curious to see how the HIVE team can help with the future plans of SunContract.

It is just bla bla. Cant you see. Posting pictures of cars. I wish there would be an active moderator deleting SPAM from this thread if we do have moderated topic here. Not sure what is the point to tolerate SPAM here if can be deleted.  I am sure there are forums of cars or space where readers would love to see this pictures. This is a crypto forum.

To return to your question. Projects are quiet different but both uses ETH tokens. and part of Hive team is from small Slovenia where most that work in crypto know each other so fro sure do exchange experiences and give advice to each other. Yes that is a cooperation, but claim that is a partnership. Please!!
+1 to this "It is just bla bla. Cant you see. Posting pictures of cars. I wish there would be an active moderator deleting SPAM from this thread"
Yes we need more important information rather than unrelated images in this tread. Dont mess up this place just for sake of promotion and getting your pay. You can rather put valuable information and tips to help others. Just my opinion.

SNC is staying strong and growing strong. Good results before getting listed on other major exchanges.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
goldenman85

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:07:13 PM

+1 to this "It is just bla bla. Cant you see. Posting pictures of cars. I wish there would be an active moderator deleting SPAM from this thread"
Yes we need more important information rather than unrelated images in this tread. Dont mess up this place just for sake of promotion and getting your pay. You can rather put valuable information and tips to help others. Just my opinion.

SNC is staying strong and growing strong. Good results before getting listed on other major exchanges.

Sorry but ...

https://[Suspicious link removed]/images/ULGGSb
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder736/32574736.jpg

Guys yes it's serious business but, this is a thread and we are not in the tax office. /offtopic off

BTW: How about the wallet options, any changes? Now that the transfer is enabled.

edit: ok this bb is also a fun killer ... my pics are getting removed due to "suspicious link"  Shocked Shocked Shocked
crypto research

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:40:05 PM

Patience is the key to success. Rome wasn't  built in a day!
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:33:05 PM

Come on where the price of SNC is going... this will be insane soon 1$ in december 2017  Cool
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 10:36:57 PM

Don't miss SNC train.

I like this.

GDM Finance
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:09:24 AM

Really a good run, already doubled. Hope, This will be added to bittrex in the coming weeks and the price will be higher. Right now it's only 5cents.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:25:29 AM

Really a good run, already doubled. Hope, This will be added to bittrex in the coming weeks and the price will be higher. Right now it's only 5cents.

This looks really very good. It is nice that the Coin is so well developed
More and more people realize that the Coin is ok and invest in the future.
It's a coin with enormous potential and people are seeing it now

5.05%   47.47%   169.17%
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:06:47 AM

Growing strong Smiley .. We need more initiatives from Devs/CM to create awareness about SNC. This is turn will bring more people on board and community will grow stronger.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
SunContract

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 11:30:43 AM

Please read more about it here. Details cannot be revealed yet as they are just finishing their ICO.
http://blog.suncontract.org/post/164130530993/suncontract-announces-collaboration-with-hive

Suncontract,

Any status on listing on other exchanges like liquid, bitter, and polo?

Currently we are under NDA with some of this exchanges because they are doing evaluation work on SNC so we cannot reveal anything more.

All bounties have been distributed already, please consult with bounty manager about it.

You said that you have distributed the bounties but why there are many concerns about the bounty payments. I think the way you are treating is not good because you already mentioned that bounties are distributed but some people didn't get their coins. How long will it take for you to send the payments?

Bounty thread is for bounty-related questions. Consult with bounty manager about it

Btc_1856

Activity: 798

Innovative coffee blockchain company

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:53:06 AM

Demand and supply for Suncontract are kept increasing in the market because now people are realizing the SNC has strong future. At the same time the value of SNC is increasing in the market, definitely, they are planning to list SNC in many other exchanges.

````````█`██████``█``````````````███████
`````█████```██`█████````````██████████████
````█``█`████████`█``██```██`████```````█`████
``██```███████`````███████```██``███````██`█`███
`██`████`█```███```██`████``████████████```██``█
`█`██``███``````█████`██``█```██````████████████
█████████████``````████`````██``█````█`````█████`
██`````███```````█`██████```██`█`███```██████``█
██`````█``██`````████`██``███`████`████```█`█``█
`█`````██````████``█````███```████``````██``██`█
``█████████████████████`█`██`██`█``██████````███
```█```██````█`██``█```````████`██````█``██████
```██``█```██```█``█`````██```████``█```██████
````██`████`````██`█```██``````███████`````██
``````████```````█`█`██`````██████`████```█
````````███████```███`████`█``██`██`````█
`````````███`````██████```````█```█```██
````````````██```████`````█████`█`█`██
``````````````████``██``````█``█`██
`````````````````██```█````█```██
```````````````````███`█``████
LOVE Air Coffee
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
Facebook Twitter Telegram Ann Thread
xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:58:38 AM

When will SNC be 1$  ?

When platform will be released and functional SNC will be 5$ ?
Lunar Crank

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:06:45 PM

Please read more about it here. Details cannot be revealed yet as they are just finishing their ICO.
http://blog.suncontract.org/post/164130530993/suncontract-announces-collaboration-with-hive

Suncontract,

Any status on listing on other exchanges like liquid, bitter, and polo?

Currently we are under NDA with some of this exchanges because they are doing evaluation work on SNC so we cannot reveal anything more.

Bounty thread is for bounty-related questions. Consult with bounty manager about it

There are many people who didn't recieve bounty paymant. There are many posts about it at Bounty thread.

SunContract

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:09:01 PM

Volume is picking up and this is what we wanted to see in order to make SNC viable payment currency. SNC will need high and steady volume in future to cover all demand that will be generated through the Platform

crypto research

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:41:55 PM

Healthy rise without whales, noobs and dumpers

Great strong community

And when company will releae their first news price will jump to 1$ for sure.

Respect to team and community!

Master mind

Activity: 693

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:32:10 PM

Volume is picking up and this is what we wanted to see in order to make SNC viable payment currency. SNC will need high and steady volume in future to cover all demand that will be generated through the Platform

SNC train is unstoppable.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.