Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2019, 06:59:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 135921 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lady Royal

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 08:11:39 AM

We'd better wait for news from dev, when to invest Suncontract project. If you are interested in this project Now better keep your funds to a safe place. I also want to spend money on this project. But for now ICO is not available place to invest Smiley

Hm.. what does this mean?
Why is the ICO not available for invest?
Translation error?

Can somebody describe how to take place at the ICO?

It is easy, just visit suncontract Website.
The ICO, The TokenSale event (ICO) will start on June 28th 2017 at 3 pm UTC save this date in your reminder list.
If you still don't get your answer you can PM SunContract Bitcointalk profile or contact them on their website.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldenman85

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:16:02 AM

We'd better wait for news from dev, when to invest Suncontract project. If you are interested in this project Now better keep your funds to a safe place. I also want to spend money on this project. But for now ICO is not available place to invest Smiley

Translation error?

The ICO, The TokenSale event (ICO) will start on June 28th 2017 at 3 pm UTC save this date in your reminder list.
If you still don't get your answer you can PM SunContract Bitcointalk profile or contact them on their website.

I thought so ... thanks!

But, can you answer my first question? What is the concern of this buddy above?
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:16:27 AM

Translation error?

I thought so ... thanks!

But, can you answer my first question? What is the concern of this buddy above?
Hi buddy which question of yours has not been answered... looks like lady Royal has given the appropriate answers to your questions

if need be can you rephrase your question to get the answers you looking for

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

.A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data.

Telegram              Twitter              Medium              LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With .Quadrant. any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
mkmdoc

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:22:52 AM

Yes, the short video is already out there but it's just an introduction.
You can't see where is the National Grid in the loop. It's just the Producer -SunContract - Consumer.
So for those who are wondering, where is the National Grid in the picture, even if it's obvious that SunContract will do the direct collab with them or they can be out of the picture in some cases? Still, it should be clear to the users.
So I believe, the team can still provide much detailed video regarding this project. Some info are already in the whitepaper but the role of National Grid is not emphasized or maybe a complete flow chart will explain that. In what instances they (National Grid) are not participating in? Because there are some places that will not allow the direct negotiation with the consumers.

This is exactly what we need. The video or blog doesn't mention the role of the national grid, if they refuse to get involved in smart contracts then how do we use suncontract?

If the national grid prefer to use resellers and real money then suncontracts can't be used? I like the idea, but it seems to rely heavily on the cooperation of the national grids to succeed.

We will upgrade everything with additional blog posts and even videos. This days we are working hard to prepair everything for the upcoming ICO, like Smart Contract, ensure security and priority pass etc. We are writing down all your propositions and will try to make it happen as soon as possible.

Seems team members are very active in answering all question raised by the investors. What is the additional smart contract that you are going add after the ICO? Keeping updates to members will grow interested towards the project.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:26:58 AM

The national grid is still my thinking to date, I expect suncontract to bring more development as you are the pioneer of this contract development innovation. I also want to know, if it goes according to plan, the people in which country will run the cooperation with suncontract.

Right now everything goes according to the plan. Pilot project is showing promising results so we are confident about our model

Congratulations. In pliot project itself as I see suncontract project getting positive review in many thread as noticed. Hopefully these kind of eco friendly projects in bitcoin will gives out the energy for the people in project and thought wise. If it is any site maintenance related job means kindly let me I would like to part of any freelancing work. I have 2 years exp in Splunk web analysis and tqvfactor production analysis.
Golftech

Activity: 1218
Merit: 510

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:33:58 AM

The national grid is still my thinking to date, I expect suncontract to bring more development as you are the pioneer of this contract development innovation. I also want to know, if it goes according to plan, the people in which country will run the cooperation with suncontract.

Right now everything goes according to the plan. Pilot project is showing promising results so we are confident about our model

Congratulations. In pliot project itself as I see suncontract project getting positive review in many thread as noticed. Hopefully these kind of eco friendly projects in bitcoin will gives out the energy for the people in project and thought wise. If it is any site maintenance related job means kindly let me I would like to part of any freelancing work. I have 2 years exp in Splunk web analysis and tqvfactor production analysis.
well said this project is not just for the benefits of investors and traders which common inside the crypto world but this time ecosystem and maximizing what we can get from the nature would be a good and wise decision to invest our money, the ico is about to start so better to hold and save some more btc /fiat to be ready. good luck to all of us.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████████▄
▄█████████▀    ████████▀
▄████████▀  ▄█  ██████▀  ▄▄
███████▀  ▄▀██  ████▀  ▄███
█████▀  ▄██  █  ██▀  ▄█████
███▀  ▄████  ██▄▀  ▄███████
▀▀  ▄██████  █▀  ▄████████▀
▄████████    ▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄     ▄▄
 ██▀▀▀▀▀██  ██     ██  ██▀▀▀▀▀██     ▀▀▀▀██  ██     ██
▐█▌    ▐█▌ ▐█▌    ▐█▌ ▐█▌    ▐█▌ ▄████████▌ ▐█▌    ▐█▌
██     ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄██  ██▄▄▄▄▄██  ██▄▄▄▄▄██  ██▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀     ▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▐█▌
                     ██                       ▄▄▄▄██
                                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████▀ ██▄████▄ ▄██████▄ ███████▀
  ▐█▌   ▐█▌    ██ ██         ▐█▌
  ██    ███████▀ ▐█▌         ██
 ▐█▌   ▐█▌       ██         ▐█▌
 ██    ██        ▀██████▄   ██
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████████▄
▄█████████▀    ████████▀
▄████████▀  ▄█  ██████▀  ▄▄
███████▀  ▄▀██  ████▀  ▄███
█████▀  ▄██  █  ██▀  ▄█████
███▀  ▄████  ██▄▀  ▄███████
▀▀  ▄██████  █▀  ▄████████▀
▄████████    ▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀

SunContract

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 11:07:49 AM

Hey,

please join our slack and PM us with more detailed explanation on your expertise.

Yes, the short video is already out there but it's just an introduction.
You can't see where is the National Grid in the loop. It's just the Producer -SunContract - Consumer.
So for those who are wondering, where is the National Grid in the picture, even if it's obvious that SunContract will do the direct collab with them or they can be out of the picture in some cases? Still, it should be clear to the users.
So I believe, the team can still provide much detailed video regarding this project. Some info are already in the whitepaper but the role of National Grid is not emphasized or maybe a complete flow chart will explain that. In what instances they (National Grid) are not participating in? Because there are some places that will not allow the direct negotiation with the consumers.

This is exactly what we need. The video or blog doesn't mention the role of the national grid, if they refuse to get involved in smart contracts then how do we use suncontract?

If the national grid prefer to use resellers and real money then suncontracts can't be used? I like the idea, but it seems to rely heavily on the cooperation of the national grids to succeed.

We will upgrade everything with additional blog posts and even videos. This days we are working hard to prepair everything for the upcoming ICO, like Smart Contract, ensure security and priority pass etc. We are writing down all your propositions and will try to make it happen as soon as possible.

Seems team members are very active in answering all question raised by the investors. What is the additional smart contract that you are going add after the ICO? Keeping updates to members will grow interested towards the project.

Smart contracts will be essential for the platform we are building.

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:12:22 AM

Community of SunContract is great! SO many positive users and investors. That's nice
leman24

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:23:21 AM

will smart contacts be based on Ethereum fork?
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:57:43 PM

What has happened to Dimitri de Jonghe? Yesterday he was on the Advisors list, but now he is gone.
SunContract

Activity: 248

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 02:59:07 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 04:18:07 PM by SunContract

What has happened to Dimitri de Jonghe? Yesterday he was on the Advisors list, but now he is gone.

He asked us to remove him from our marketing campaign as there were some FUD attempts targeted at him from people that oppose ICOs in general. We're respecting his wish. There are several high profile advisors in our team that don't want to be publicly exposed for similar reasons and we will respect their privacy. That does not mean they are not working with us anymore. Teamwork is for us most important and we do not want to expose individuals and hurt them with such shady attemts from outsiders

Master mind

Activity: 693

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:12:12 PM

Great project for great people Suncontract.

hh_relic

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:52:17 PM

I have decided to invest something only now.
minime0105

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:48:38 PM

Just ordinary day at work, prepairing everything for ICO

This is nice, haha, I think you might be slowed down by the ethereum congestion atm. But as we can see strong support from the community, I think this will be one of the mos anticipated projects in the energy sector.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
MrMoon991

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:03:25 PM

this really looks promising! the team sounds exceptional, some remarkable names and backgrounds.  Cool

let's get busy on 28th!
Continuous

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:16:22 PM

Still standing by SunContract's side and I'm truly optimistic this project might break barriers.

Keep the hard work up, it'll be worth it.

Thank you.
crypto research

Activity: 669

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:00:58 PM

I hardly wait to start buying SNC tokens.
Loganota

Activity: 1036
Merit: 613

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:12:27 PM

This ICO will be a big success, the team is always present, answering all the doubts and shows that it is doing an incredible job to make the project great.
$anounimus$

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 09:19:21 PM

I hardly wait to start buying SNC tokens.

good i waiting ico start and me partisipan investor Cheesy

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:20:19 PM

This project is promising, great work until now! I'm studying "Green economy" so this new decentralized energy market project is very attractive for me.

PS: Let me know if Italian translation is needed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 147 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.