Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:11:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM!  (Read 84958 times)
kevmon

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:54:31 PM

wouaw, onix is crashing, dumping hard ... are dev dumping everything ? hard to say no, onix lost 70% of value in one week..
The price is being manipulated by that damn exchange Yobit, they are the worse. In due time we will be fine

thats the dev fault , from the beginning, they are doing nothing to get more exchanges, yobit is well know as shit , but dev dont care, they are just here dump and make money , thats the reality
original pool didn't pay out, they promisse payment, and after weeks not even original pool back on line. Sure lets blaime it on Yobit. Working pool and credit for our work from weeks ago would certainly bring some credit to the dev's. For now this does look good.
I can assure you that Dev is not dumping, but I have to agree with you, in the beginning, response from dev should have been faster
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:31:55 PM

wouaw, onix is crashing, dumping hard ... are dev dumping everything ? hard to say no, onix lost 70% of value in one week..
The price is being manipulated by that damn exchange Yobit, they are the worse. In due time we will be fine

thats the dev fault , from the beginning, they are doing nothing to get more exchanges, yobit is well know as shit , but dev dont care, they are just here dump and make money , thats the reality

Wow, spreading some serious FUD there hey? Trying to get the price real low I see...

Stop spreading this crap so that we can all get a decent X11 coin!

you call fud a coin dumped by dev from 0.50 cents to 0.005 now ? Lol , Onix have the same value than your brain dude , buy some dogecoin at least
easyrimka

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:32:39 PM

original pool didn't pay out, they promisse payment, and after weeks not even original pool back on line. Sure lets blaime it on Yobit. Working pool and credit for our work from weeks ago would certainly bring some credit to the dev's. For now this does look good.
I can assure you that Dev is not dumping, but I have to agree with you, in the beginning, response from dev should have been faster

from 0.50 cents to 0.05 is only dev's dumping, nobody have such amount of ONIX
dynamite1982

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:04:59 AM

People educate yourself.  Honestly do you think this dev will dump his supply honestly the team has been working harder than any dev team I have ever seen and you need to stop making stupid accusations each time a coin drops.  Onix is a very good coin with a very good purpose.  Have you guy even taken the time to see what has been happing with onix and how it has been used and integrated into everyday society.  stop with the stupid talk.  Onix will rise again.  Someone has always been here from day one to respond to you guys not like other devs who disappeared. Why don't you guys track the original wallet and see who is dumping the coin.  You guys should be happy you have the opportunity to buy this great coin again at such a low price.  i'm taking the opportunity.  I'm sure the devs are working on other exchanges but it is not as easy as just saying "hey I want to be on your exchange"  the requirements are high and onix was getting close to those requirement but you non believers are the ones who are holding this project back.
easyrimka

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:28:59 AM

People educate yourself.  Honestly do you think this dev will dump his supply honestly the team has been working harder than any dev team I have ever seen and you need to stop making stupid accusations each time a coin drops.  Onix is a very good coin with a very good purpose.  Have you guy even taken the time to see what has been happing with onix and how it has been used and integrated into everyday society.  stop with the stupid talk.  Onix will rise again.  Someone has always been here from day one to respond to you guys not like other devs who disappeared. Why don't you guys track the original wallet and see who is dumping the coin.  You guys should be happy you have the opportunity to buy this great coin again at such a low price.  i'm taking the opportunity.  I'm sure the devs are working on other exchanges but it is not as easy as just saying "hey I want to be on your exchange"  the requirements are high and onix was getting close to those requirement but you non believers are the ones who are holding this project back.

oh sorry , you call -90% a "drop"  Huh LOL
sectoid

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:01:22 PM

oh sorry , you call -90% a "drop"  Huh LOL
The most important steps are still ahead for ONIX, so guys hold on and wait... no need of negative comments!
Nuvie

Activity: 204

Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:18:06 PM

well... not a naysayer won't want to say i told you so, guys  Undecided but i told u $onix would dip. Anyway, i believe in the project so i don't think we will dip for much longer. #hodl $onix is one of the best projects out there with real world applications, i can guarantee that. so don't freak out.

"It is not that fear that grips him...only a heightened sense of things."
bit_ter_bal

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:13:29 PM

Wow, spreading some serious FUD there hey? Trying to get the price real low I see...

you call fud a coin dumped by dev from 0.50 cents to 0.005 now ? Lol , Onix have the same value than your brain dude , buy some dogecoin at least
It didn't dump to 0,005 but to 0,05. It's still a drastic drop but it's message like this that scare people...
easyrimka

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:19:43 PM

It didn't dump to 0,005 but to 0,05. It's still a drastic drop but it's message like this that scare people...

the only scaring people is the way how tubezcan answer on bitcointalk, agresiv, CAPS LOCK everywhere, answering like a kid . And the 2nd scaring thing is that they do nothing list another Exchange. At least 2 exchange are needed if you are legit dev owner. Look at all coins, and even all shitcoins airdrop, they have all 2 exchanges mini .
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:27:14 PM

Hello guys/devs, can I ask what is the difference of Onix project and Lala World project? Because I saw some similarities between the two projects. I just want to know the technicalities of this two projects.
tubezcan (OP)

Activity: 200

ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:12:32 AM

is your job to talk bad about the coin and the team? or are you just idiot and dont read? i have been here since the first day, working and responding to the community

please stop or leave
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:02:55 AM

is your job to talk bad about the coin and the team? or are you just idiot and dont read? i have been here since the first day, working and responding to the community

please stop or leave

There is no answer about why your team dont want to add more exchanges , please, let us know. thank you
wanggq8877

Activity: 236
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:07:16 AM

Although many of the block chain projects focused on microfinance, after studying the white paper and roadmap of the ONIX project, I firmly believe that this project will have a certain development. Grin Grin Grin
dashcoin1

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:23:41 AM

The wallet has no block source available ?It’s cannot receive!
dashcoin1

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:29:52 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 07:41:25 AM by dashcoin1

hi guys, we are not selling why is that every time theres a pull back you have to assume that we are dumping? havent we desmostrated our commitment whit the project? we are working hard to grow, please do not acuse us everytime the price goes down.

for does how want to collaborate with this great project, here is our latest update on our codes, and everyone is welome to help, we are willing to reward does who want to formally contribute to the scaling of the project.

https://github.com/onix-project

best regards

The onix wallet can’t work.it’s has no block source available ?It’s cannot receive!

Nuvie

Activity: 204

Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:17:36 PM

Onix team are out for christmas so wallet issues couldn't have arrived at the worst possible time. But give the team a while, the best is yet to come. and ps...i agree that we need more than 1 functioning exchange. unless there is a reason $onix team is keeping onix on yobit?? did they pay for bot trading? is that why?

we need answers.

"It is not that fear that grips him...only a heightened sense of things."
sectoid

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:29:11 PM

Onix team are out for christmas so wallet issues couldn't have arrived at the worst possible time. But give the team a while, the best is yet to come. and ps...i agree that we need more than 1 functioning exchange. unless there is a reason $onix team is keeping onix on yobit?? did they pay for bot trading? is that why?

we need answers.

Guys, by the way, keep the Windows wallet online, so it supports the network... the more Windows wallets are online, the better connection for Android wallets - I think...
tubezcan (OP)

Activity: 200

ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:48:51 PM

we need answers.

hi we are not out for christmans, and we are answering, we are checking any issues, everything is working fine, if you have an issue please send a pm, and developers are welcome
bit_ter_bal

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:42:17 PM

Does anyone else noticed that on yobit, onix doesn't come up when you search for it in the market search box on the right of the page?
kevmon

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:03:44 AM

Does anyone else noticed that on yobit, onix doesn't come up when you search for it in the market search box on the right of the page?
Yes it does..I'm on the site right now
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: