Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:25:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM!  (Read 84958 times)
Nuvie

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:23:58 AM

sky's the limit, apparently.

cheers Team

"It is not that fear that grips him...only a heightened sense of things."
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:01:50 AM

cheers Team

Grin  it's coming . Well now we need to see some of the BTC millionaires that understand the value of the diversification and young potentials then after buy some popcorn and watch it. Grin
sectoid

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:21:40 PM

cheers Team

Grin  it's coming . Well now we need to see some of the BTC millionaires that understand the value of the diversification and young potentials then after buy some popcorn and watch it. Grin

I was playing today again with several ONIX wallets - transactions are instant, really instant, which is a rare thing... ONIX has a great potential
omes

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:13:13 PM

COIN ONIX is unambiguously currently overvalued, my coins have not arrived, the wallet does not work, besides the inflation of the coin price is overestimated, it's too early to put such a price a coin pump and a dump I think but 25 ONIX itself bought
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:00:59 AM

COIN ONIX is unambiguously currently overvalued, my coins have not arrived, the wallet does not work, besides the inflation of the coin price is overestimated, it's too early to put such a price a coin pump and a dump I think but 25 ONIX itself bought

2-5 mln market cap coins are those that are either already walking zombies or you never see who is behind the project or there is max 2-2 people in the project or no marketing at all or no value proposition .

Onix position itself as a local coin for a region where the fiat is shaking . The founder is running from conference to conference . It looks like there is a big team behind and the Founders gain some audience. I agree that technically some improvements are needed. I raised the concern over the mining issue in this forum and I am still saying that the guys needs to prove them-self but  30 cent per coin is a great resistance level and I can't see it at 10 cent for instance . I mean what Onix does in terms of marketing and the market situation where it is positioned is way more advanced that what we see now in the range of the coins below 10 mln where many are even already dead since last year. So no, I feel personally this without the recent correction would have been now easily at 15 mln or normal 20 mln market cap.
pitt59

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:36:17 AM

was this coin recently forked?
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:25:27 PM

I wanted to join this projects airdrop when airdrops were not mainstream.

But it had a trojan in their wallet so I passed. Is it clean now, I may check it if so?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
sectoid

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:03:08 PM

But it had a trojan in their wallet so I passed. Is it clean now, I may check it if so?

Sometimes AV software detects certain apps as viruses/trojans, even if they are clean...
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:32:40 PM

Sometimes AV software detects certain apps as viruses/trojans, even if they are clean...

I know what are you talking about but Onix wallet really had some trojans in it. I can understand the difference. I was just asking current situation.

Probably I need to check it again.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
tubezcan (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:47:51 AM

Explorador de bloques alternativo

https://www.onixcoin.info/

hola! gracias! excelente trabajo!

te apoyaremos a mantenerlo en línea!
tubezcan (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:48:51 AM

2-5 mln market cap coins are those that are either already walking zombies or you never see who is behind the project or there is max 2-2 people in the project or no marketing at all or no value proposition .

Onix position itself as a local coin for a region where the fiat is shaking . The founder is running from conference to conference . It looks like there is a big team behind and the Founders gain some audience. I agree that technically some improvements are needed. I raised the concern over the mining issue in this forum and I am still saying that the guys needs to prove them-self but  30 cent per coin is a great resistance level and I can't see it at 10 cent for instance . I mean what Onix does in terms of marketing and the market situation where it is positioned is way more advanced that what we see now in the range of the coins below 10 mln where many are even already dead since last year. So no, I feel personally this without the recent correction would have been now easily at 15 mln or normal 20 mln market cap.

hi! thanks for your analysis and support! we are really working hard to give good use to blockchain, and bring it to the masses

best regards
tubezcan (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:50:37 AM

Ok, so this was just posted on facebook. Those who do not understand can use google translate...

Amigos de la comunidad Onix. Saludos Cordiales.
Queremos ofrecer disculpas por las molestias causadas, debido a los retrasos en los tiempos de respuesta de nuestro Módulo de Compras en la página web: www.onixcoin.com.
Nos encontramos trabajando fuertemente, durante las 24 horas del día, para ampliar nuestra plataforma, y bajar las tasas de retraso en la transmisión de Wallet a Wallet.
En el transurso de esta semana, deberíamos estar al día con todas las órdenes de compra, y todos nuestros usuarios recibirán sus Onix.
Hacemos un llamado, a no hacer eco de malos comentarios en las redes sociales. Somos un equipo responsable, y nos tomamos muy en serio todas sus inquietudes.
En el equipo Onix, somos y seremos impulsores de un marco legal de criptos y blockchain en Venezuela, ya que ello permitirá el crecimiento formal de nuestro ecosistema en el país, y llegar a ser una referencia mundial en este tema.
Queremos dejar claro que, no tenemos relación con la petromoneda. Somos una empresa idependiente, de iniciativa privada, con aporte de ideas que contribuyan a la solución de los problemas económicos y sociales del mundo, y por supuesto de nuestro hermoso país Venezuela.
Gracias a todas las personas que confían en nuestro proyecto, y que día a día nos apoyan. Sepan que no los defraudaremos, y que haremos todos nuestros esfuerzos para seguir siendo la principal Cripto de Venezuela y de toda Latinoamérica.

ANGEL SALAZAR
CEO CO-FUNDADOR ONIXCOIN

este no ayuda esta situation, amigo. all this proves is we'r screwed, bcos it clarifies the Onix team 'have no relationship with petromoneda'...no wonder $onix is seeing a dump, bcos u can't do shit in #Vzla without the government help. Onix will tank and keep tanking...unless, and i repeat, the onix founders can find a way to align their intentions, which is our interests, with the government. Necesitamos un collaboracion! y rapidamente, mi gente, que va ayudar el gov. del Vlza para confidar en onix.   Cool

everything else he says is bullshit...cos u can't shit in Vzla without government say so. Onix cannot afford to be seen as an enemy of the state since #Vlza is ground zero.

Else, pack up and leave folks. shows over.  Undecided

ONIX is private initiative and thats what people like. Nobody has stopped ONIX - and I like the ideas behind ONIX - it will be lending platform + debit card functionality, so I keep my ONIX for now Smiley

Nobody stops cryptos in Venezuela . Look Dash putting in full power and Onix is well positioned to do so. The potential for the right local coin is huge and Onix will be really stupid to miss this opportunity by not putting the effort to redress the issues they have now (mining, marketing etc...)
There is no oppression from the gov against cryptos , look:

Dash has funded a continuing education and adoption push in Venezuela, while the country’s government considers adopting its own cryptocurrency.

Run by the Dash Caracas outreach group, the initiative focuses on holding two additional conferences in continuation of the first major conference, which was a runaway success, exceeding projected attendance figures by over double. The second and third conferences proposed would go deeper into Dash, its future roadmap, and the process for participating in its ecosystem.

Read more: https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-funds-continued-outreach-venezuela-state-embraces-crypto/

when you think about why DASH is in Venezuela...you really start to say..ONIX right place  right time

Dash BTCC Ether, they will always have a bigger customer base but onix is the best startup projet there as of yet and can take away important part of the market.

thank you very much guys!

we are going to get listed at coinpayments.net

we are launching a full exchanger for onix here in venezuela, and it will scale worlwide

we are also doing some huge improvements on the blockchain

and tomorrow you will see a great news from us!

easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:19:17 AM

Ok, so this was just posted on facebook. Those who do not understand can use google translate...

Queremos ofrecer disculpas por las molestias causadas, debido a los retrasos en los tiempos de respuesta de nuestro Módulo de Compras en la página web: www.onixcoin.com.
Nos encontramos trabajando fuertemente, durante las 24 horas del día, para ampliar nuestra plataforma, y bajar las tasas de retraso en la transmisión de Wallet a Wallet.
En el transurso de esta semana, deberíamos estar al día con todas las órdenes de compra, y todos nuestros usuarios recibirán sus Onix.
Hacemos un llamado, a no hacer eco de malos comentarios en las redes sociales. Somos un equipo responsable, y nos tomamos muy en serio todas sus inquietudes.
En el equipo Onix, somos y seremos impulsores de un marco legal de criptos y blockchain en Venezuela, ya que ello permitirá el crecimiento formal de nuestro ecosistema en el país, y llegar a ser una referencia mundial en este tema.
Queremos dejar claro que, no tenemos relación con la petromoneda. Somos una empresa idependiente, de iniciativa privada, con aporte de ideas que contribuyan a la solución de los problemas económicos y sociales del mundo, y por supuesto de nuestro hermoso país Venezuela.
Gracias a todas las personas que confían en nuestro proyecto, y que día a día nos apoyan. Sepan que no los defraudaremos, y que haremos todos nuestros esfuerzos para seguir siendo la principal Cripto de Venezuela y de toda Latinoamérica.

ANGEL SALAZAR
CEO CO-FUNDADOR ONIXCOIN

este no ayuda esta situation, amigo. all this proves is we'r screwed, bcos it clarifies the Onix team 'have no relationship with petromoneda'...no wonder $onix is seeing a dump, bcos u can't do shit in #Vzla without the government help. Onix will tank and keep tanking...unless, and i repeat, the onix founders can find a way to align their intentions, which is our interests, with the government. Necesitamos un collaboracion! y rapidamente, mi gente, que va ayudar el gov. del Vlza para confidar en onix.   Cool

everything else he says is bullshit...cos u can't shit in Vzla without government say so. Onix cannot afford to be seen as an enemy of the state since #Vlza is ground zero.

Else, pack up and leave folks. shows over.  Undecided

ONIX is private initiative and thats what people like. Nobody has stopped ONIX - and I like the ideas behind ONIX - it will be lending platform + debit card functionality, so I keep my ONIX for now Smiley

Nobody stops cryptos in Venezuela . Look Dash putting in full power and Onix is well positioned to do so. The potential for the right local coin is huge and Onix will be really stupid to miss this opportunity by not putting the effort to redress the issues they have now (mining, marketing etc...)

Dash has funded a continuing education and adoption push in Venezuela, while the country’s government considers adopting its own cryptocurrency.

Run by the Dash Caracas outreach group, the initiative focuses on holding two additional conferences in continuation of the first major conference, which was a runaway success, exceeding projected attendance figures by over double. The second and third conferences proposed would go deeper into Dash, its future roadmap, and the process for participating in its ecosystem.

Read more: https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-funds-continued-outreach-venezuela-state-embraces-crypto/

when you think about why DASH is in Venezuela...you really start to say..ONIX right place  right time

Dash BTCC Ether, they will always have a bigger customer base but onix is the best startup projet there as of yet and can take away important part of the market.

we are launching a full exchanger for onix here in venezuela, and it will scale worlwide

nice news dev :DD , lets go !
feda8891

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:35:39 PM

Hi guys,

I'm mining at 45.63.115.47:3046 but I'm not receiving nothing to my wallet. Are there any problems?
jslestevez
Copper Member

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:51:25 PM

Explorador de bloques alternativo

https://www.onixcoin.info/

hola! gracias! excelente trabajo!

te apoyaremos a mantenerlo en línea!

De nada!! Apoyand para que la moneda tenga mayor adopción y  ampliar su uso, se debe contar con más aplicaciones más disponibles para que genere mayor confianza.

Excelente iniciativa y Felicitaciones al equipo Onixcoin! 
kevmon

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:19:55 PM

ANGEL SALAZAR
CEO CO-FUNDADOR ONIXCOIN

este no ayuda esta situation, amigo. all this proves is we'r screwed, bcos it clarifies the Onix team 'have no relationship with petromoneda'...no wonder $onix is seeing a dump, bcos u can't do shit in #Vzla without the government help. Onix will tank and keep tanking...unless, and i repeat, the onix founders can find a way to align their intentions, which is our interests, with the government. Necesitamos un collaboracion! y rapidamente, mi gente, que va ayudar el gov. del Vlza para confidar en onix.   Cool

Else, pack up and leave folks. shows over.  Undecided

Thank you very much on keeping us updated. We the community really appreciate all that you do
feda8891

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:14:18 AM

Hi guys,

I'm mining at 45.63.115.47:3046 but I'm not receiving nothing to my wallet. Are there any problems?

Can you guys help me? How long to receive the payment?

Thx
kevmon

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:48:29 PM

NEWS ON TWITTER

Venezuela now has it’s first cryptocurrency: OnixCoin

OnixCoin launches it’s digital wallet on Google Play and reveals new projects 📱 https://goo.gl/q8hrg4

https://twitter.com/onix_coin
Anomrak

Activity: 29
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:08:54 PM

NEWS ON TWITTER

Venezuela now has it’s first cryptocurrency: OnixCoin

OnixCoin launches it’s digital wallet on Google Play and reveals new projects 📱 https://[Suspicious link removed]/q8hrg4

https://twitter.com/onix_coin

'quillos la pool "en mantenimiento" y el error "empty string" al inscription a la newsletter dan pocas confianza. Me gusta la idea y el projecto de @onix_coin. Coraje y trabajo ! tengo 2 d3 esperando la pool :-)
cryptoally

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:55:39 PM

A new pool is available at http://pool.cryptoally.net/. No registration is needed.

stratum+tcp://eu1.cryptoally.net:3533 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=ONX

Happy Mining!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: