Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:56:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ONIX PROJECT, A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM!  (Read 84948 times)
ggnorevthx

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:05:14 PM

hi guys sorry for all the inconveniences, we found a major problem wih the pool, it stopped paying rewards, so we decided to shut it down for a few hours today to fix the problems, in case the payments arent sent after the repairs do the following:

send me a pm with a capture of your hashing power and the days you havent received any payments and we will send your reward manually.

please let us work first before sending anything, and please also be honest, do not manipulate any capture, we are being honest about the problem and will recognize you effort and you time.

best regards

I only have screens of the miner windows because my data wasn't appearing on the pool so that probably wont be enough right? I'll sent the either way but I guess if its all working OK now I'll just restart my mining and forget about these payments that never happened. No big deal.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dynamite1982

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:30:17 AM

I have only been mining for about 6 hrs but i'm good not looking for any rewards because its only a quad core and I was just testing for the folks here
dynamite1982

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:18:38 AM

Go Onix, the coin is doing very well and climbing again
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 03:17:17 AM

Well it was funny how yobit once again entered into game and artificialy pumped coin price up (could have pumped it above 1k). Now we see again price drop down to 10sat. Someone made nice income this way.

You're talking about Onix?  i have not seen onix drop below a 300 sat in a while now it has been consistently at around 500sat and been peeking at 750sats.  this is how i think the next increase will go.  i believe it will jump to 600 sat and then peek to 800sat and then normalize.  then from 800 sats to peaking at 1000 sats and then normalize 800 sats and you can see how the trend goes.  I could be wrong but that is just how i see the coin going based on the activity
That was just a quick prediction. At the start of trading ONX was traded over 2.5k sat and than it dropped really down. So I think also that value will climb up. Slow climb is better.

the problem need VGA 10xx for better got 1 day income~ Roll Eyes. last time i used 730 can do fast now slow...time buy new equipment...more high level~

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
chard420

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:00:23 AM

can I still get free onix? wallet addrress - XHaCv7mJP2rkQm5RRnMx75EKkmrK24HFeM Anyone have a bat for cc miner or claymore? can't get the miner on the site to work and can't read the language

I have a config I can give you and I can point you to the miner download
that would be amazing mate would much appreciate it! I feel like I'm making a general error somewhere in my config files haven't been able to get any other coins working lately
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:32:38 AM

I recall a few weeks ago you were giving away 60 Onix to people like they were gold coins, now all I see is the usual pump and dumps and not any but yoshit

Kind of pump and dump, the one exchange with 95% fake volumes and a major market manipulator, they even issue their own scam coins worth 80-90 BTC

And then using a bot to pump it by fractions of dollar. after seeing this coin listed there I gave up whatever hope I had for this loan platform.
Nuvie

Activity: 204

Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:03:46 PM

I recall a few weeks ago you were giving away 60 Onix to people like they were gold coins, now all I see is the usual pump and dumps and not any but yoshit

Kind of pump and dump, the one exchange with 95% fake volumes and a major market manipulator, they even issue their own scam coins worth 80-90 BTC

And then using a bot to pump it by fractions of dollar. after seeing this coin listed there I gave up whatever hope I had for this loan platform.

stop hating man! Getting in if you wanna, or stay d furk out. Don't know why you're ranting here, if you don't care about this coin.  Tongue

"It is not that fear that grips him...only a heightened sense of things."
chard420

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:11:55 PM

can I still get free onix? wallet addrress - XHaCv7mJP2rkQm5RRnMx75EKkmrK24HFeM Anyone have a bat for cc miner or claymore? can't get the miner on the site to work and can't read the language

I have a config I can give you and I can point you to the miner download
that would be amazing mate would much appreciate it! I feel like I'm making a general error somewhere in my config files haven't been able to get any other coins working lately

Is anyone using claymore to mine can connect but get a job timeout
tubezcan (OP)

Activity: 200

ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 02:23:23 PM

hi guys, the pool is back online, the problems should be fixed, and is currently paying the acumulated rewards from days ago, so you all should receive you payments today, sorry for the inconviniences, and please let us know if everything is in order!

rubbertoe9

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:40:27 PM

hi guys sorry for all the inconveniences, we found a major problem wih the pool, it stopped paying rewards, so we decided to shut it down for a few hours today to fix the problems, in case the payments arent sent after the repairs do the following:

send me a pm with a capture of your hashing power and the days you havent received any payments and we will send your reward manually.

please let us work first before sending anything, and please also be honest, do not manipulate any capture, we are being honest about the problem and will recognize you effort and you time.

best regards

Honesty is a good policy, I agreee. Which is why you should explain to us what exactly went wrong with the pool? We're smart people. I'm sure we can understand.
tubezcan (OP)

Activity: 200

ONIX PROJECT A DECENTRALIZED LOANS PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 02:49:07 PM

best regards

Honesty is a good policy, I agreee. Which is why you should explain to us what exactly went wrong with the pool? We're smart people. I'm sure we can understand.

the blockchain rcp user presented problems, rebuild the pool rcp structure and synch again with the blockchain, now everything seems ok.

matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:42:13 PM

So today price climbed over 2k sat and than suddenly dropped below 1k sat. Wonder what comes next week.
fapar

Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:01:59 PM

Greetings to all!
On what news did the ONX grow today?
Simply pump or what?
Yobit today pleased))

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
matejbilahora

Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:28:27 PM

Greetings to all!
On what news did the ONX grow today?
Simply pump or what?
Yobit today pleased))
I think that was pump, because the increase was too steep. It should have been bit slower and price could have still climb. But I think that we will need to let it stabilise and price will climb again.
Tarithel

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:36:44 PM

I've been undermining for almost 4 days with a Core2 Duo and to this day I do not have a single ONIX drive in my wallet, and that I'm using the difficulty: 0.002.

Attached is a catch where I only see 22 miners mining and with few positive results (mine is one of 28.63 KH). Is it so much the difficulty of mining?

Imagen: https://ibb.co/i2cQg5

Are you seriously mining Onix with a CPU?  Shocked

That is a very bad idea. Mining Onix (or any other X11 algorithm coin) even with GPU's is a very bad idea. X11 coins are in the domain of ASIC miners and mining X11 coins with CPU/GPU is horrendously unprofitable, you'll just waste your time, electricity and money.

If you want to use your CPU(s) to mine, mine a coin that can be mined with CPU's only.
asya2485

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:39:07 PM

Hi all. Asking for your help in setting up a bat. file. for the extraction onixcoin. Pool https://www.mining-dutch.nl/pools/onix.php?page=dashboard. Please write me a mail mnto@list.ru. Help for reward filed
dynamite1982

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:06:42 PM

Despite what you are saying a lot of people are still holding the coin.  I am one of those people.  No matter what coin hits the market people will want to pump and dump but if you have been watching the onix coin you will see this trend.  "It peaks, then it drops back down, then gradually goes back up to that peak value.  Then stays at that value,  then it peaks to a higher value drops back down to the original value and then gradually climbs back to that peak value and repeat that process so it is not like the coin is being dumped and then worth nothing.  The coin is growing gradually with a few people who know nothing about how cryptos should operate pumping and dumping.  As I said before if everyone hold their coins the value will go up.    And yes the coin is on yobit which but i'm sure the dev is trying to get it on other exchanges.  You can only work with what is available right now.  and i'm not having any issues with yobit.  If you have a problem with it just keep the coins in your wallet and only use Yobit to trade bitcoin for new onix coins until there are other exchanges available
ggnorevthx

Activity: 140

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:08:52 PM

Despite what you are saying a lot of people are still holding the coin.  I am one of those people.  No matter what coin hits the market people will want to pump and dump but if you have been watching the onix coin you will see this trend.  "It peaks, then it drops back down, then gradually goes back up to that peak value.  Then stays at that value,  then it peaks to a higher value drops back down to the original value and then gradually climbs back to that peak value and repeat that process so it is not like the coin is being dumped and then worth nothing.  The coin is growing gradually with a few people who know nothing about how cryptos should operate pumping and dumping.  As I said before if everyone hold their coins the value will go up.    And yes the coin is on yobit which but i'm sure the dev is trying to get it on other exchanges.  You can only work with what is available right now.  and i'm not having any issues with yobit.  If you have a problem with it just keep the coins in your wallet and only use Yobit to trade bitcoin for new onix coins until there are other exchanges available

That's exactly what I did. I made a small profit trading on Yobit, but since I had 0 experience in trading I decided leave with my luck intact. Trade all into Onix and withdrew as fast as I could to my Onix wallet. Will hold onto them dearly. I really believe in this coin.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
sprinkles

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:52:31 PM

This coin sure has been great for trading.
Have now made around 20x on two occasions now.
Just wish I'd bought a lot more both times before the pumps.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
dynamite1982

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:15:07 AM

Tubezcan check you pm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: