Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:30:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin hit 3500$ in 2018?  ???  (Read 13752 times)
illaslli

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:26:28 AM

We will see $3500 faster than you think. It will be exactly in the similar fashion we reached previous ATH, fast and out of nowhere.
There are massive number of positive bitcoin news circulating around: Japanese internet giant GMO launching Bitcoin Trading Platform in Japan.
One of the bigger payment processors in Russia will soon embrace bitcoin and add it to their system, not to mention future scaling solution.

Bitcoins price has been quite resilient and the latest crash was much smaller percentage wise than previous crashes so I think to it will move steadily up and make permanent gains. $3500 I think will be reached before the end of the year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:09:28 AM

The current price is around $2240 and it seems like bitcoin price $3500 can be achieved immediately and not to wait the year 2018, a week ago bitcoin has reached $2650, but unfortunately the price down again.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:54:28 AM

We will see $3500 faster than you think. It will be exactly in the similar fashion we reached previous ATH, fast and out of nowhere.
There are massive number of positive bitcoin news circulating around: Japanese internet giant GMO launching Bitcoin Trading Platform in Japan.
One of the bigger payment processors in Russia will soon embrace bitcoin and add it to their system, not to mention future scaling solution.

Bitcoins price has been quite resilient and the latest crash was much smaller percentage wise than previous crashes so I think to it will move steadily up and make permanent gains. $3500 I think will be reached before the end of the year.

Different types of amount has been predicted but 3000-3500$ is the nearest price achievable for upcoming year 2018 and I think by that time bitcoins price will go for that mark since at the first place eventhough its year 2017 today still the adoption of bitcoins has quitely spreading for more and I've heard That theirs forex broker in japan adding bitcoins on their trades so im wondering on how will reach up for more if more adoption will occur unto it surely all of use will be happy and brought some big smiles in our faces.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:59:20 AM

Just some positive news is enough to push the price past $3,500 in a matter of weeks. Let's just hang on tight and buy while we still can because we don't want to be left behind regretting not buying at these levels. Sure the price is going to correct at some point also, but the trend this year, and even the long term, is still upward with lots of room for growth in the years to come.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:16:01 AM

Can bitcoin hit 3500$ in 2018?  
I just wondering if bitcoin hits 3500$ in 2018 what would you do?
Me i will just keep holding in my bitcoin cause i believe that bitcoin can quadriple its value a couple of years from now.

Yup bitcoin has a potential to reach any value, I must say bitcoin is unpredictable. As the price of bitcoin increases day by day we can say that it will definitely cross 3500$ by the end of this year or may be the price is higher than that.
LittleDigger

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:17:58 AM

Just some positive news is enough to push the price past $3,500 in a matter of weeks. Let's just hang on tight and buy while we still can because we don't want to be left behind regretting not buying at these levels. Sure the price is going to correct at some point also, but the trend this year, and even the long term, is still upward with lots of room for growth in the years to come.

Yeah bitcoin can achieve that price in coming months but our first destination should be to achieve the price of $3000 and if its done then it will not take too long to reach to the the price of $3500 as the current positive growth in bitcoin suggests that trend will continue in a same way in coming months too.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:43:11 AM

Yeah bitcoin can achieve that price in coming months but our first destination should be to achieve the price of $3000 and if its done then it will not take too long to reach to the the price of $3500 as the current positive growth in bitcoin suggests that trend will continue in a same way in coming months too.

This upcoming period will be stable dont think that before September will see any change in price, maybe im wrong and some other event will trigger something that will influence that price goes high again. But this is for now my point of view, September will be crucial for next change in price will that happen then or some time before or after that we will see when this comes.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:59:59 AM

If you we are looking for always bitcoin savings is good. If price trend is moving like this, then definitely we will can easily see the 3500$ in 2018 or before that. Now price is settled around 2200$ in the Google chart, still the traders in the exchanges are giving out high price for the bitcoin to sell it.
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:15:17 AM

This upcoming period will be stable dont think that before September will see any change in price, maybe im wrong and some other event will trigger something that will influence that price goes high again. But this is for now my point of view, September will be crucial for next change in price will that happen then or some time before or after that we will see when this comes.

Often in the market the price is pretty weak around the middle of the year.  I'd be surprised if it went anywhere soon, I'd expect it to stay stable for now.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:34:00 AM

Me i will just keep holding in my bitcoin cause i believe that bitcoin can quadriple its value a couple of years from now.
Bitcoin can really hit $3,500 price in 2018 because there is an article that i just read that the price correction will occurs and it will be huge dump in the price and after the correction the price of bitcoin will go up to the top and it will reach up to $3,000 or more. You can read it here: https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoins-price-correction-called-in-advance-by-analyst/
This is really going to be an extraordinary high prices so that bitcoin can hit with price $3500 in 2018 because the bitcoin always raise prices high despite sometimes never weakened or declining then only temporarily and then finally raised again after a few minutes. I'm sure this will happen
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:01:35 PM

Increased bitcoin prices can always happen at this time. Even the price drop is very easy to happen. We find it very difficult to predict bitcoin prices. But if you look at the current trend then we would be optimistic the price could reach 3500 $. Although it has to wait but this is not the impossible .. Anything can happen to bitcoin. Bitcoin sometimes gives a miracle that previously seemed impossible.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:19:11 PM

If you we are looking for always bitcoin savings is good. If price trend is moving like this, then definitely we will can easily see the 3500$ in 2018 or before that. Now price is settled around 2200$ in the Google chart, still the traders in the exchanges are giving out high price for the bitcoin to sell it.
If the bitcoin price is always stable increases then it can all happen. Currently there should be information and positive news that can provide bitcoin price stability, in addition to that the bitcoin price will increase over time. We have to do the easiest way, just use bitcoin every day to increase market share bitcoin in the world market. A small step that can affect and have a positive impact.
moviebuff777

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:17:25 PM

I don't see why bitcoin couldn't reach $3500 in a year especially after already getting close to $3000 this year. Even with the recent correction, I think it could get there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

Hero/Legendary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████
slaz26

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:24:41 PM

I don't see why bitcoin couldn't reach $3500 in a year especially after already getting close to $3000 this year. Even with the recent correction, I think it could get there.

I am also optimistic. Bitcoin has all chances to reach $ 3000 and $ 3,500 already this year. I'm wondering how the adoption of bitcoin in Australia will affect its price? How much it will rise because of this

BluePoppy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:54:13 PM

I can see with the way things are going right now that bitcoin is going to hit 3500 before the end of this year. If Australia adopts bitcoin I have a target of $5000.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:09:19 PM

I can see with the way things are going right now that bitcoin is going to hit 3500 before the end of this year. If Australia adopts bitcoin I have a target of $5000.
In order to make such forecasts one must first at least understand why and how the price on the crypto-currency market is formed. Why Bitcoin grows by how much they fluctuate, for example, down or up, which can allow Bitcoin to reach such prices.

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:17:20 PM

Bitcoin changes it's price so fast that it's hard to follow all it's ups and downs. After that moment when bitcoin reached 2800+$ last week I believe that bitcoin will hit 3500$ this year already. With that bull raise that we saw the last few weeks bitcoin can get to such price this summer.
Seeker01

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:55:07 AM

For sure yes, bitcoin has as big potential to reach that price maybe this year it can. if that things happen i would be happy that i do save my bitcoin cause i believe in the future i am part of the growing world of cryptocurrency. well anything can happen to bitcoin it can do reach it or not but still im being optimistic.
slap

Activity: 564
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:25:04 AM

3500$ isnt that far actually, it might actually do. I think the stock exchanges are due for a correction, which might help btc. Also, interest rates have to go up sometime...

Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:44:07 AM

The current price is around $2240 and it seems like bitcoin price $3500 can be achieved immediately and not to wait the year 2018, a week ago bitcoin has reached $2650, but unfortunately the price down again.

There is a reason behind current short term downtrend. In this hawkish market everybody wants to buy bitcoin on low price.If everybody is going to buy who will provide that kind of liquidity to buyers? In efficient martket theory correction should continue with whipsaw to hit buy stops. Only after that correction i will look for "excuses" to buy it again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: