Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin hit 3500$ in 2018?  ???  (Read 13751 times)
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:15:35 PM

I think that it is a very real possibility that this happens.

I did not believe a few months ago that it could reach 2700... but once that has happened, it can reach 3500 easily. People are beginning to be more aware, Bitcoin reaches news in tv more and more, and that brings more people in, which means more price.

It's like a snowball falling from a slope.
Bitcoin was already touch in $2,900 value that i think it can be happen again this following month and if it will happen the price of $3,500 value can be seen around september to october this is just base in my own speculation if the value of bitcoin hits $2,900 this next month.
We do not know exactly when but bitcoin are always full of surprising. so if you have more money much better to invest your money to bitcoin before its late.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:36:49 PM

Can bitcoin hit 3500$ in 2018? 
I just wondering if bitcoin hits 3500$ in 2018 what would you do?
Me i will just keep holding in my bitcoin cause i believe that bitcoin can quadriple its value a couple of years from now.
Bitcoin price would reach $3500 within this year itself.So we need not have to wait till next year.But we have to just wait and see that what would happen on August 1st.It might be a positive or negative turning point in bitcoin history.But we could hope that bitcoin would overcome just like it did in the past.
in fact there are still more chances that the price of bitcoin will increase more and hope that at the end of this year the price of bitcoin is going to hit.4000USD level. and therefore i will always recommend to buy bitcoin in current price.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:57:53 PM

it is in a dump effect now, but AFAIK in the trend, it is not hard to get bitcoin to the 3500 within 2018, that dump isn't the first time to happen, i around the second time reaching the all time high, it dumped again before the price reached today's. the demand of other altcoins are also a factor to the rise of bitcoin, explicitly altcoins are mainly traded as bitcoins. i bet 2800+ at the end of june, let's see if bitmain's quit will increase the individual miners.
Yes, no one knows the actual reasons of the prices getting down this time there are all assumption that everyone is trying to get to reason. Anyway I don’t know how you could be this much confident about the price of bitcoin till the end of this month. The current price dump has really changed my thoughts about bitcoin price predictions. Though it is now towards the progress but still too much uncertain.
i think the big rise always followed by the drop and it is what people called as correction , that is the simple question . but in general the drop price or rise price affected by the news / rumours which makes the demand automatically increased or the market crash because people keep selling instead buying.

the more demand bitcoin supply decreased and make it rare , which means in the future bitcoin price almost guaranteed increases to the moon.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:08:21 PM

Me i will just keep holding in my bitcoin cause i believe that bitcoin can quadriple its value a couple of years from now.

It is possible but I think that we will reach that before we even set foot on 2018. We are almost there and to think that we just passed the 2nd half of the year. It only takes a major pump and we will be there in no time. If we reach that mark, I will continue holding my coins. If anything comes up and I need to cash out some then I will. But I intend to keep on holding then whatever happens (except the demise of Bitcoin).
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:24:18 PM

Bitcoin have better chance to reach $3500 in 2018. price now stay over $2000 and pretty stable.so much pump and dump now a days like $500 up and down in a day so this is really confusing me.I think still have chance to increase price and reach $3500.lets see where will goes the price end of the year 2017 Grin
Unknown Enforcement

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:28:00 PM

Yes, bitcoin will even surpass that target fast. Read this https://news.bitcoin.com/2018-bitcoin-price-tim-draper-unlikely/
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:30:38 PM

Bitcoin have better chance to reach $3500 in 2018. price now stay over $2000 and pretty stable.so much pump and dump now a days like $500 up and down in a day so this is really confusing me.I think still have chance to increase price and reach $3500.lets see where will goes the price end of the year 2017 Grin

The price is moving toward the $3000 goal. Currently it is more than $2700. So its possibly to make $3500 the question is when are who going to reach it? end of the year 2017 or 2018?. I think its just a matter of time before we are seeing this price within our reach. Are you going to dump your coins if we go to this price?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:30:20 PM

With the strong adoption of bitcoin by this year it's not impossible to reach that price soon, because investors will also demand more and it will make a price pump if more buyers will come. The economy of bitcoin will soar high if every investors will stay focus on their holdings and don't mind those speculations, because if they will not stay firm on their stand against those rumor makers; we cannot achieve that hit of $3500 soon.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:38:22 AM

In my opinion, Its not hard to bitcoin to hit the $3500 in 2018. As you can see now bitcoin value were still raised up and I believe that in the future price of some altcoins were fall down and the bitcoin striking raising up.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:52:17 AM

Yes it can possibly be happen in 2018. Its not that far though.
We're now in $2700 so maybe this year ends it will go to $3000.
But of course it always depends on the supply and demand.
Higher demand thus low supply that will means higher value of coins.

Hope other altcoins folllow the rise of btc.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:02:24 PM

Price will be broken in August or September this year, after segwit activation. Then its possible for price to go over 4000 in some prediction on some online papers. However we saw how this effected Litecoin so at least I expect similar effect on Bitcoin and expect to see this high price, maybe after everything price will be stable at 3500.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:53:35 PM

I did not believe a few months ago that it could reach 2700... but once that has happened, it can reach 3500 easily. People are beginning to be more aware, Bitcoin reaches news in tv more and more, and that brings more people in, which means more price.

Yes, I think it can hot to $3500 because last week bitcoin hit $3000 and the demand is going up word and the prices is also going up so I think every thing is possible for bitcoin in coming time . people are getting interest in bitcoin in a large numbers they are involving bitcoin in there business.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:44:04 PM

Yes, I think it can hot to $3500 because last week bitcoin hit $3000 and the demand is going up word and the prices is also going up so I think every thing is possible for bitcoin in coming time . people are getting interest in bitcoin in a large numbers they are involving bitcoin in there business.
We cannot really expect that to happen for the next year's price at $3000 - 3500, and if that demand actually rises but dumps is also happening due to affected by some rumors from speculations. Some investors decision making has not been doing well, they invest and pull out their capital immediately and I call them panic investors who invest rush while price is low, and panic sells after few days the price eventually increase to cope their invested capital. If that reality will still be present for next year 2018, it will be hard of that $3000 price to be reached and I believe that $2000 plus can be stable in that period of time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:31:42 PM

Price will be broken in August or September this year, after segwit activation. Then its possible for price to go over 4000 in some prediction on some online papers. However we saw how this effected Litecoin so at least I expect similar effect on Bitcoin and expect to see this high price, maybe after everything price will be stable at 3500.

I have to point out that Litecoin has been undervalued for quite a long time, where the SegWit hype made sure it did catch up in a decent manner. I am quite sure that if Litecoin did catch up beforehand, the effect of SegWit on its price would have been considerably less. Bitcoin on the other hand has been suffering from the endless scaling debates -- I am quite sure that if the hard fork takes place properly, that we will have no problems with breaking through the $3000 level, where we after that maintain it for a good while.

I must however point out that the Bitcoin price is already sitting on the higher side currently. It may very well turn out that the price will have a very hard time touching the $4000 level this year. I prefer the price to settle over $3000 after the hard fork, than having another bull run take place. We first need the market to properly consolidate in order to move up further -- everything else comes later.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:53:32 PM

The 3k limit will definitely be overtaken, I expect it even this year. Come november we may see another boost and my guess is we will see the price overcome 3500 dollar.
That is if we don't see a collapse because of the block size debate.
armored

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:12:45 PM

I think so, maybe much higher, because now we are closer to reaching a consensus to the scaling problem, and the level of uncertainty has dropped considerably.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:23:56 PM

if bitcoin can cross 400$ to 500$ in a single week then why are we thinking that it will just reach to 3500$ in next 6 months, i think if bitcoin continue increase with such rate then i am sure that at the end of 2017 the price of bitcoin is going to hit 5000$. and i think that bitcoin has the ability to cross that limit in next 6 months, because we have so may good examples from the previous time
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 10:59:05 PM

if bitcoin can cross 400$ to 500$ in a single week then why are we thinking that it will just reach to 3500$ in next 6 months, i think if bitcoin continue increase with such rate then i am sure that at the end of 2017 the price of bitcoin is going to hit 5000$. and i think that bitcoin has the ability to cross that limit in next 6 months, because we have so may good examples from the previous time
There are still possibility that price won't hit if segwit activation was successful and never experience any issue about segwit we will see the changes and movement of the price if success it can be the price increase and before the end of this year we will see that the price can be increase more above $3,500 bitcoin has still 6 months to reach $3,500 and i think thie coming november or december we will see a large pump.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tigershark

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:23:53 PM

It is very possible for bitcoin to reach $3500 by the end of next year especially when you consider that already this year the price almost topped $3000 at one point.

On the other hand, the price could easily take a dive and stay low for a while. Unfortunately there is no way to know for sure with bitcoin.
n0ne

Activity: 2576
Merit: 548

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 01:15:43 AM

There are still possibility that price won't hit if segwit activation was successful and never experience any issue about segwit we will see the changes and movement of the price if success it can be the price increase and before the end of this year we will see that the price can be increase more above $3,500 bitcoin has still 6 months to reach $3,500 and i think thie coming november or december we will see a large pump.
Every year end price increase is something assured. If you consider the past years of bitcoin you'll find the price increase that has taken place by the year end. Hopefully this time too the same happens and already we went near to $3000, so reaching $3500 by the falling year start is almost assured.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: