Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:46:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stefan Molyneux: Lymphoma  (Read 5019 times)
justusranvier (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:19:18 PM

Stefan Molynuex announced today that he's been diagnosed with lymphoma. Apparently the prognosis is good (as far as those things go) but he was unable to obtain an accurate and timely diagnosis within the Canadian medical system and had to travel internationally in order to purchase effective care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwmr1elnxjg
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2013, 05:20:50 PM

Well, shit. Hope he gets well soon.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Stampbit

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:22:39 PM

Thats the guy who made the fable game?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2013, 05:26:59 PM

Thats the guy who made the fable game?

lol... no. You're thinking of Peter Molyneux.

Stefan is the Free Domain Radio guy.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Abn0rmal

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 06:45:00 PM

Chemo isn't cheap. If you want his work to continue put your dollars and bitcoins to good use:

http://freedomainradio.com/Donate.aspx
MonadTran

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 09:58:47 AM

Oh, dammit. Hope he gets well. Going to donate once I'm back home.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 01:18:35 PM

Couldn't have happened to a nicer cult leader.
Asshole.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 01:32:29 PM

Asshole.
I was paying him a compliment! Sheesh... don't you have any empathy?
Right, Well, in that case, I hope you get lymphoma too. Ass.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 01:37:54 PM

Asshole.
So that's what I get for calling someone nice? Roll Eyes
No, that's what you get for expressing pleasure at his being diagnosed with a potentially fatal disease, and calling him a cult leader.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 01:46:40 PM

Asshole.
So that's what I get for calling someone nice? Roll Eyes
No, that's what you get for expressing pleasure..
Where?

http://www.usingenglish.com/forum/ask-teacher/17969-couldnt-have-happened-nicer-person.html
..and calling him a cult leader.
Oh that! I was just fact-checking and encouraging people to join by providing a helpful link. It's not wrong, is it?

In a thread about his potentially fatal disease? Yes, I think it's inappropriate.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 02:02:00 PM

In a thread about his potentially fatal disease? Yes, I think it's inappropriate.
No, it's a thread evangelising a deranged lunatic con-artist that most normal people have never even heard of (thankfully).

OK, so maybe you just can't read. The title is:
Stefan Molyneux: Lymphoma

And the OP is:
Stefan Molynuex announced today that he's been diagnosed with lymphoma. Apparently the prognosis is good (as far as those things go) but he was unable to obtain an accurate and timely diagnosis within the Canadian medical system and had to travel internationally in order to purchase effective care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwmr1elnxjg

And you're still an ass.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 02:05:23 PM

Politics board is for politics, not personal classifieds. If you can't handle it...

Well, when I see a personal classified ad, I'll be sure to report it to the mods to have it moved to off topic.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 02:10:05 PM

Politics board is for politics, not personal classifieds. If you can't handle it...

Well, when I see a personal classified ad, I'll be sure to report it to the mods to have it moved to off topic.
Really? Then why haven't you done so yet? The OP clearly belongs in the births, deaths (and illnesses), and marriages section.
No, it's right where it belongs, because it's talking about a political thinker whom some of us consider a friend. So if you could kindly stop shitting all over the thread?

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 02:17:05 PM

Really? Then why haven't you done so yet? The OP clearly belongs in the births, deaths (and illnesses), and marriages section.
No, it's right where it belongs, because it's talking about a political thinker whom some of us consider a friend. So if you could kindly stop shitting all over the thread?
Political thinker?
Appeal to authority fallacy Roll Eyes ... You are betraying your An-Cap principles by evangelising that guy.
You should seriously seek professional psychiatric help. You are either on drugs you shouldn't be, or not on drugs you should be.

kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 02:24:35 PM

lets see, talking in the other thread about psychopaths... so lets look at mr. Molyneux, shall we?

He have no remorse, is irresponsible, egocentric, and charming, shows signs of antisocial behavior, and a great manipulator...

My guess: Yup, psychopathic cult leader. Better stay away.

(and that said, its always sad that people are dying from cancer...)

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 02:30:09 PM

Now, now, don't get hysterical. Lots of normal people get cancer and other illnesses every day. You call most of them Statists.
But I don't rejoice in their diagnosis, asswipe.

Fuck, even Kokjo shows more empathy than you.

How sad is that?

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 02:40:24 PM

Now, now, don't get hysterical. Lots of normal people get cancer and other illnesses every day. You call most of them Statists.

I empathised with SM's victims. But of course you already knew that because you're so empathic yourself...
Right, by expressing glee at his diagnosis with a potentially fatal disease. Ass.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 02:58:16 PM

I empathised with SM's victims. But of course you already knew that because you're so empathic yourself...
Right, by expressing glee at his diagnosis with a potentially fatal disease. Ass.
Glee?! I'll have you know I was sacrificing my dignity and appearances to stand up for what I believe!
Trust me, your dignity and appearance did not suffer. We already know you're an asshole.

kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 03:01:31 PM

How sad is that?
what?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 03:04:34 PM

Glee?! I'll have you know I was sacrificing my dignity and appearances to stand up for what I believe!
Trust me, your dignity and appearance did not suffer. We already know you're an asshole.
U MAD NAO?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: