Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:20:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: *update client [ANN] BitBar New POW-POS scrypt CryptoCoin  (Read 60288 times)
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 11:49:21 PM

Bitcoin was and still is the one and only mover. All other cryptocoins are more or less pathetic copies of it. None of them added anything significant over Bitcoin.

LTC has already proven you wrong, with significant hash power and market cap, tons of services for it. LTC has done the job of proving that alt coins are viable and has its uses.

LTC has almost NO real services compared to bitcoin. What can you do with LTC? Buy webhosting and drugs. That's it. Other then that it's just a way for GPU miners to convert an alt coin to BTC.
alex_fun

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 11:49:52 PM

what is newmint stands for any ideas? and what is stake? Smiley stake is pos implementation?

TheSwede75

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 11:50:59 PM

The term Pre-mined does really fit the definition of what happened here though. Since the mining didn't start till after the surprised announcement.

I put to motion we used the new term Prep-Mined instead.   Since everyone involved in the release of the coin was prepared to mine it once the post was made and that the coin was Prepared to be easy to mine at the start to benefit them.

I still think Premined works just fine. The meaning of premined shouldn't be 'mined before public' it should be 'mined heavily before the public realistically had a chance to mine', and that is exactly what 10 people with 50 MH/s GPU farms does to a coin in 1-2 hours when they get PM's before the official launch.
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 11:52:14 PM

Bitcoin was and still is the one and only mover. All other cryptocoins are more or less pathetic copies of it. None of them added anything significant over Bitcoin.

LTC has already proven you wrong, with significant hash power and market cap, tons of services for it. LTC has done the job of proving that alt coins are viable and has its uses.

LTC has almost NO real services compared to bitcoin. What can you do with LTC? Buy webhosting and drugs. That's it. Other then that it's just a way for GPU miners to convert an alt coin to BTC.

Well apparently a multi-million dollar company MT.GOX disagrees with you, as it plans to support LTC trading.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
TheSwede75

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 11:53:15 PM

Well apparently MT.GOX disagrees with you, as it plans to support LTC trading.

Trollbox argument, good one. How does MT.GOX legitimize anything? It's a damn marketplace! Just like BTC-E they would list their own moms public hair if they could make commission from it.
thaile4ever

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 11:54:54 PM

I still think Premined works just fine. The meaning of premined shouldn't be 'mined before public' it should be 'mined heavily before the public realistically had a chance to mine', and that is exactly what 10 people with 50 MH/s GPU farms does to a coin in 1-2 hours when they get PM's before the official launch.

But then you'll have people that argue about semantics of Pre meaning before.  With Prep-Mined there's none.
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 11:55:19 PM

Well apparently MT.GOX disagrees with you, as it plans to support LTC trading.

Trollbox argument, good one. How does MT.GOX legitimize anything? It's a damn marketplace! Just like BTC-E they would list their own moms public hair if they could make commission from it.

Almost all the recent adopters of BTC are also accepting LTC, the most prominent being thepiratebay.se, face it LTC will become just as popular as BTC in the near future.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
ElBurro

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 11:57:18 PM

That's how every coin gets started, Bitcoin included, it starts with 10 or so people, then grows. Bitcoin was mined for a long time by 10 or so people, before it had more.

You have no clue. Now go and join mr_random and other pathetic profit oriented retards in your crusade to increase the value of your newly acquired coins.

If you're not a profit oriented retard why are you here? To make the world a better place?

Who let you out of the newbie forum? go back. Please.
We all have to start somewhere. So you are part of an anti alt crusade? Pardon my ignorance I am fresh out of newbie forum.
spoid

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

bearded, drunk, fat, naked

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 12:00:27 AM

What's funny is that it uses the same image as the bitcoin gold bar chain ponzi game. That's the first thing that caught my eye when I opened this thread Cheesy

with great beard comes great liver. Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195803.0
alex_fun

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 12:00:40 AM

guys what does newmint means? Cheesy

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 12:10:57 AM

Regarding the whole anti alt coin thing.... I can see both sides of this argument, and honestly I'm probably more for the alt coins chilling the hell out eventually and having 2 or 3 solid coins. That being said, I have no shame in admitting that I will jump on new alt-coins as soon as they come out and seem legit (or at least not a scam) in an effort to make a bit more profit. I actually do really like the whole idea of crypto currency, and to be honest nothing I have seen makes bitcoin seem anymore legit to me than any others that have come out so far, except that it was the first one. But I also think that as long as people are just copying coins and not doing anything innovative (other than changing difficulties, block sizes, etc.), this trend of 1-2 new alt coins a week will eventually die out.

Again, I won't deny that one of the main reasons I got into this was to make a few bucks, but I also am strongly supportive of decentralized currency. I don't know if Bitcoin will end up sticking around as #1 or not, but Bitcoin will definitely be what winds up revolutionizing money, even if some derivative of it ends up taking over.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
NickCoin

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 12:12:37 AM

I noticed BitBar does not yet have a professionally designed Logo icon (its pixelated on my windows bar).

I can create one for this for some bounty, please see sample of my previous work converting Feathercoin low resolution logo to vector graphic that can be scaled to any size without resolution loss (be 16x16px or 16000x16000px;
Boelens

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 12:13:07 AM

Selling Bitbar! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=193855.msg2011090#msg2011090
Boelens

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 12:14:43 AM

I generally have hard time arguing with the sort of people that would cut the Amazon or dump toxic waste in kids playground for some nice profits. So of course
arguing with profit oriented retards is pointless, but at least I won't leave you alone. I'll call you names, I'll be rude and say fuck you or anything else, and there is
nothing that can stop me from doing so. I'll go to any extent to make you not feel comfortable.

MtGox is profit-oriented venture which ruined Bitcoin on so many occassions, but you retards are cheering LTC added there? It makes no difference if it all results in
Bitcoin going bye bye, because you already invested heavily into LTC, right? I just wonder on what premise you retards think public will later buy into LTC or some
other Bitcoin clone.

To be true, I can't recall more pathetic community than the one surrounding altcoins. Few % of people here are decent and all others are worthless low-life scum.

Now fuck off!  Grin

I'm sorry, but why are you in alt coin subforum then? That's just provoking a flame war.
TheSwede75

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 12:17:26 AM

I generally have hard time arguing with the sort of people that would cut the Amazon or dump toxic waste in kids playground for some nice profits. So of course
arguing with profit oriented retards is pointless, but at least I won't leave you alone. I'll call you names, I'll be rude and say fuck you or anything else, and there is
nothing that can stop me from doing so. I'll go to any extent to make you not feel comfortable.

MtGox is profit-oriented venture which ruined Bitcoin on so many occassions, but you retards are cheering LTC added there? It makes no difference if it all results in
Bitcoin going bye bye, because you already invested heavily into LTC, right? I just wonder on what premise you retards think public will later buy into LTC or some
other Bitcoin clone.

To be true, I can't recall more pathetic community than the one surrounding altcoins. Few % of people here are decent and all others are worthless low-life scum.

Now fuck off!  Grin

I'm sorry, but why are you in alt coin subforum then? That's just provoking a flame war.

In his defense, the current pace of premined fly by night copies of alt coins is getting to the point where all you can do is point and laugh.
datguyian

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 12:17:48 AM

other Bitcoin clone.

Now fuck off!  Grin

Lol, while I can appreciate your passion, I can't help but to laugh that you would think name calling, rudeness or derogatory comments toward anyone would really make them feel uncomfortable  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 12:23:46 AM

still no bitbar pool?
Boelens

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 12:25:19 AM

face it LTC will become just as popular as BTC in the near future.

That won't happen. You are obviously too brainwashed by trollbox to see the real situation.

Lol, while I can appreciate your passion, I can't help but to laugh that you would think name calling, rudeness or derogatory comments toward anyone would really make them feel uncomfortable  Smiley

It does make them uncomfortable. How exactly you think I earned 32+ ignores by now?  Grin

I don't really feel uncomfortable =P. The ignores are mainly due to annoyance I think.
datguyian

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 12:25:33 AM

face it LTC will become just as popular as BTC in the near future.

That won't happen. You are obviously too brainwashed by trollbox to see the real situation.

Lol, while I can appreciate your passion, I can't help but to laugh that you would think name calling, rudeness or derogatory comments toward anyone would really make them feel uncomfortable  Smiley

It does make them uncomfortable. How exactly you think I earned 32+ ignores by now?  Grin

Maybe so, or they just wanted to be stuck in their own little world without having to put up with the bashing and annoyance  Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 12:25:35 AM

still no bitbar pool?
No. Absolutely not working. Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: