Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:03:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: *update client [ANN] BitBar New POW-POS scrypt CryptoCoin  (Read 60288 times)
balu

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 03:02:49 PM

How much is the BTB reward by block now?

0.172421 is my last block reward
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElBurro

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 03:04:01 PM

I feel sorry for anyone who dumps a large portion of their life savings into all these new scam coins.

Do you really think this guy cares about your life savings? There are 2 types bashing this coin. The first didn't get in at launch and the second don't want any competition for Bitcoins. Use critical thinking when choosing a coin not rants from internet twits that have a stake in another coin. This is a good coin with a solid code base and the best concept since Litecoin.
theblazehen

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 03:36:45 PM

New subreddit for bitbar - /r/bitbar

BURST: BURST-ZRT2-GB5S-A6CS-HBVAE
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 03:45:15 PM

Nice. According to a post from that subreddit 23 hours ago an exchange is in the works: (http://www.reddit.com/r/bitbar/comments/1dmino/bitbar_exchange_is_in_the_works/)

"I am proud to announce that a new exchange is underway that will be supporting BitBars as well as BBQ, FTC, PPC and NVC. Please spread this to the appropriate forums.

The primary aim of the site is to offer a clean, simple interface that is easy for someone to use who isn't even familiar with trading on exchanges.

The site is 80% complete and after stringent security testing, will be live in 2-3 weeks at most. For security reasons the url is not being posted yet but please look forward to another update next week. The trading engine is in place and has been designed from the ground up to allow high concurrency and many simultaneous connections. In terms of security we will be serving the site over SSL, hashing all passwords in the database with a unique salt per user and will have protection against the usual exploits such as SQL injections, CRSF, XSS etc.

Some of our features:
English speaking support staff
Scalable system architecture
A site which will work on your phone and tablet device as well as your desktop computer

We are looking for a new alternative currency we believe in, to give our exchange a niche and that is why we will be launching with support of BitBars, the rarest and most precious of the cryptocurrencies. We are also excited to be one of the first exchanges to allow trading of BBQ coins.
We will be looking forward to hearing your requests and feedback. In particular:

Is a chatbox desired?
Would a forum be beneficial?
2 factor authentication? Should this be compulsory or left up to the user

Many thanks,
BitBar Exchange"

theblazehen

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 03:48:59 PM

Nice. According to a post from that subreddit 23 hours ago an exchange is in the works: (http://www.reddit.com/r/bitbar/comments/1dmino/bitbar_exchange_is_in_the_works/)

"I am proud to announce that a new exchange is underway that will be supporting BitBars as well as BBQ, FTC, PPC and NVC. Please spread this to the appropriate forums.

The primary aim of the site is to offer a clean, simple interface that is easy for someone to use who isn't even familiar with trading on exchanges.

The site is 80% complete and after stringent security testing, will be live in 2-3 weeks at most. For security reasons the url is not being posted yet but please look forward to another update next week. The trading engine is in place and has been designed from the ground up to allow high concurrency and many simultaneous connections. In terms of security we will be serving the site over SSL, hashing all passwords in the database with a unique salt per user and will have protection against the usual exploits such as SQL injections, CRSF, XSS etc.

Some of our features:
A site which will work on your phone and tablet device as well as your desktop computer

We are looking for a new alternative currency we believe in, to give our exchange a niche and that is why we will be launching with support of BitBars, the rarest and most precious of the cryptocurrencies. We are also excited to be one of the first exchanges to allow trading of BBQ coins.
We will be looking forward to hearing your requests and feedback. In particular:

Is a chatbox desired?

Many thanks,
BitBar Exchange"

I believe that was announced in this thread yesterday

BURST: BURST-ZRT2-GB5S-A6CS-HBVAE
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 03:53:19 PM

Some of our features:

Is a chatbox desired?

Many thanks,
BitBar Exchange"

I believe that was announced in this thread yesterday

I actually think they are separate exchanges. The other announcement was just for Bitbars... Perhaps the person who made the announcement yesterday can clarify. Either way, sounds very professional.
RustyShackleford1950

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 04:06:21 PM

What exactly does

reward of 1 BTB per 10 minutes and quickly dropping

mean?

Difficulty is rising, making it harder to find coins

yeah, i meant exactly, exactly at what rate and what is the current and projected rewards

On keyboard, the big d, rusty shackleford
ElBurro

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 04:10:40 PM

yeah, i meant exactly, exactly at what rate and what is the current and projected rewards

Last block I found was .17

http://www.bitbar.info/stats/index.php
TruCoin

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 04:16:25 PM

[ANN] BitBar exchange. BitBars.net

consolidating your digital wealth 

http://www.BitBars.net

go to the Buy & sell forum section and happy trading . The user interactive exchange will be all done shortly just like BTC-e

Passion_ltc

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 04:27:26 PM

go to the Buy & sell forum section and happy trading . The user interactive exchange will be all done shortly just like BTC-e

I'm waiting for the real deal! Smiley

justabitoftime

Activity: 154

CoinTropolis

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 04:46:09 PM

From the outside, this looks like a bunch of grumpy old men waving sticks at those 'whipper snappers'. I have to admit, I'm amazed. People spend so much energy complaining.. not creating, complaining about this coin and that coin. Round and round we go, complete waste of time.

So let me save us ALL a lot of time:

- The person you're arguing with thinks your an idiot
- The person you're arguing with says scam coin, pre-mine and dump at least 5 times a day
- *** The person you're arguing with doesn't want to listen to your logic, they just want to shoot it down
- The person you're arguing will waste the same amount of time tomorrow

*** Some of you are already looking to shoot down my ideas. Oh sweet irony. Smiley

Bitbar, it interests me, I look forward to assisting.

dreamwatcher
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 04:47:49 PM

CryptoCoinExplorer Now has a BTB Explorer!!

BitBar has joined the coin family on CCE.

btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com
TruCoin

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 04:49:16 PM

I'm waiting for the real deal! Smiley

The user interactive exchange will be all done shortly  Grin

balu

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 04:50:21 PM

thank you, this is good news
TruCoin

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 04:51:47 PM

USER : Sell 5BTB, 2BTC each

http://www.bitbars.net/bitbar-forum/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=2

mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 04:59:47 PM

Am I right in thinking that the BitBar exchange announcement posted on Reddit is a different exchange to the one you are offering?

Some of our features:

Is a chatbox desired?

Many thanks,
BitBar Exchange"
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 05:01:00 PM

Awesome!

On it now, looks great Cheesy
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 05:02:31 PM

Who is the dev of BitBar?

balu

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 05:05:44 PM

Please stop spamming all the threads with useless information. Thank you.
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 05:09:49 PM

Please stop spamming all the threads with useless information. Thank you.
Just to remind. I made the thread on bitbars.net. But I didn't tell TruCoin to promote it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: