Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:11:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie to Altcoins  (Read 10509 times)
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:09:29 AM

I would just focus on doing your own research.

Look into the whitepaper, and the team. The most important thing is to ask yourself why do they need a altcoin? If they don't need one, then it's probably not a good project.

Currently I am looking at Crowdholding if you are wanting names.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 10:02:24 PM

please try to work with some helps of tools and utility as available with the offers on internet store, to collects and improves of grows with the wallet and use of later with the real chance on investment with the crypto or fiat finance of the business.

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:05:27 PM

Yes.. just like other people said before, be so careful with your investments in this forum, a lot of people will try to make you invest into an ico, and you will probably loss your funds in there, since it is very risky to invest in those projects. But if you want to start trading, buy some guides or search for free information on the internet in trading forums, and try to achieve some knowledge before trading, this will make yourself more secure.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 11:07:10 PM

Yes.. just like other people said before, be so careful with your investments in this forum, a lot of people will try to make you invest into an ico, and you will probably loss your funds in there, since it is very risky to invest in those projects. But if you want to start trading, buy some guides or search for free information on the internet in trading forums, and try to achieve some knowledge before trading, this will make yourself more secure.

There is nothing wrong with ico, newbie should be accustomed to take the risk to be stronger in improving understanding and keep investing with more logical research, they can start with a small investment. If we talk about trading, then ICO and trading have one the same path, it would be very profitable for them if they have more and cheaper coins before entering the market.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
swoolzze

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:31:19 PM

Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley

Hello, I have some useful tips for you since we both newbie here. I suggests for you that you must be ready in reading and understanding crucial things or situation in altcoins so just do some research to improved your knowledge in cryptocurrencies then help projects in any campaign you desires.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:52:42 PM

Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
try to seek more information that the right thing to do. i suggest you to watch the market value. its a boring thing indeed but you might learn something from it. and you would find an altcoin that meet your interest. hope this would be a good tips for you before decided to invest in altcoin. good luck.

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:55:26 PM

For every newbie trying to navigate the water of crypto currency, I will advice that you learn first. Try as much as possible to learn few language at least HTML. Then, follow the leaders too. Some Veteran on this forum have seen it all, you can learn from their experience. Lastly, be true to yourself and do good!

SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:56:16 PM

Research and Read before you start investing in any Altcoin. Try to understand the trading techniques. If you want to invest in an ICO, be really careful. Do read the white-paper keenly and understand its uniqueness. Observe investors response in Bitcointalk and also on social media. It will help you understand the crypto-market soon.
Hop[e you earn a lot money here. wish you all the best.
rain3798

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:39:16 PM

As a newbie you can join campaigns here in altcoin and learn more about altcoin before you could join investment if you have plans.

Vaultbank.io

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:04:40 PM

There are some fantastic threads on bitcointalk about how to protect yourself from Spam level ICOs. Make sure to do as much research as you can to make sure you don't get taken advantage of as you learn more about the cryptocurrency market.
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:28:41 PM

Dear as a newbie i suggest you.
Study is most important for a good cryptocurrency.
it's very promising platform for us. so i think we will achieve a good knowledge in cryptocurrency market. you will success this crypto market.
Then you decide to buy or sell your altcoins.
I think it's a good features for altcoin trader.
miguelborges99

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:31:52 PM

In the beginning, buy Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple.

If you want to buy other altcoins, then just spend few dollars, no more than 20$ or less.
Sometimes, the best way to learn fast is to make mistakes... you'll learn and not repeat them again.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:35:19 PM

Altcoin have been developed specifically to address concerns raised over the future and long-term viability of bitcoin. It can be fun and profitable investment. It is much less popular and is also fit to mined by beginners. For me, there is nothing wrong of digging deeper into the never-ending list of coins that being capitalize on trends as long as you think that it has the best chance of long-term success. But of course, cryptocurrency market is volatile so be aware of the risk because not every coin makes it long-term.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:39:11 PM

Just a tip about trading : Bitcoin is very stable but you wont gains high profits.

Altcoins are very unstable and volatile but if you get in at the right time you can gain a cool 100% profits or more.

rajakoin1994

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:37:41 AM

When I was a newbie, all I do is understand about the altcoin I want to invest, read the whitepaper and also investigate the team from the project.
So you can have a view of whether the project has a bright future or not. The point is never be lazy to read  Grin
But, if you want to make a safe investment, I think bitcoin is the best solution.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:13:09 AM

try to seek more information that the right thing to do. i suggest you to watch the market value. its a boring thing indeed but you might learn something from it. and you would find an altcoin that meet your interest. hope this would be a good tips for you before decided to invest in altcoin. good luck.
Check the price of altcoin can not gives you any thing, even you always check it every day.
You need to have a strategy or plan before do that, if you have not one of these requirements, you will not have benefit after "watch the market value" as your said.
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:20:25 AM

Firstly you can check all alt coin in this site https://coinmarketcap.com more than 1000+ alt coin exist in this site.So it's very helpful for you.Than research about alt coin section in this forum i hope you will be success.Best of luck.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:25:00 PM

Never try to chase the candles or you will get your hands burnt. Always do a lot of research, read whitepaper, look at the team and what is the problem they are solving with the project. Never follow twitter advice.

hollings

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:30:03 PM

You should read a lot on past and present altcoins and do heavy research on them. Don't just buy the first hyped coin you see.
bustomi

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:46:31 PM

One tips from me is do not be in a hurry in choosing altcoin, we must be calm and fully understand the situation from the chart of the altcoin before we invest in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: