Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:22:31 PM

I think yes bitcoin reduces employment, there has been a lot of new job since bitcoin appeared and because bitcoin can be used worldwide so the job is available for anyone in this world, for now most of the new job involves in trading and IT area, but in the future I think it can be spread to other sectors and bitcoin really help the third world countries, it has given them new source of income

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:32:05 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

Bitcoin has no connection in employing people, On the otherside it offers and open new opportunity for employeers to create a new modes of job and bitcoin as payment for work and services.
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:20:24 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I agree that it could reduce employment however it could open some new doors. It will create new jobs that are specifically into bitcoin. What will happen is just like a transition.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:26:58 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin doesn't help in making people get emplyed since it only gives an opportunity for people to get only extra earnings. However, there are many opportunities here in crypto currency which can be considered as job but it's still can not be conaidered as emplyment.
yosakahina

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:24:13 AM

Since the innovation is new and the vast majority of the general population don't know about it. Bitcoin forces gigantic potential to get huge change current money related framework so there is a colossal degree for bitcoin business right now and it I see extremely positive picture for the bitcoin related business. By implication, it will construct vocations for the individuals who are fit to embrace this progressive innovation as ahead of schedule as could be expected under the circumstances.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:38:02 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin doesn't help in making people get emplyed since it only gives an opportunity for people to get only extra earnings. However, there are many opportunities here in crypto currency which can be considered as job but it's still can not be conaidered as emplyment.
If you got job or side line then it is already employment because you are working for something and that something give or provides money from your income so it is very clear to say that bitcoin already gave a lot of jobs or side lines to the unemployed people in the world and it continue decreasing the amount of unemployment if bitcoin will be adopted by more people.
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:19:21 AM

Bitcoins aide temporarily some unemployed person but don't be so hook to it and be dependable since we doesn't know on when bitcoin could last so we should need to find decent job so that it can cather our need if bitcoins will fall or maybe try to build a little business where it can be your 2nd option so that we have another choices if things go bad in bitcoins.
Yes it could be used as a secondary earning option.But my case is entirely different from it.I started my earning in bitcoin one year ago when i was working abroad.but now i have become a full time trader in bitcoin and i have even left my job now.Im earning a little from signature campaign also.It depends upon the concerned person's understanding about bitcoin to whether choose bitcoin as primary or secondary option of earning.
kayeme

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:21:34 AM

Bitcoins aide temporarily some unemployed person but don't be so hook to it and be dependable since we doesn't know on when bitcoin could last so we should need to find decent job so that it can cather our need if bitcoins will fall or maybe try to build a little business where it can be your 2nd option so that we have another choices if things go bad in bitcoins.
Yes it could be used as a secondary earning option.But my case is entirely different from it.I started my earning in bitcoin one year ago when i was working abroad.but now i have become a full time trader in bitcoin and i have even left my job now.Im earning a little from signature campaign also.It depends upon the concerned person's understanding about bitcoin to whether choose bitcoin as primary or secondary option of earning.

Except in the grand scheme of things a few less unemployed people isn't helping anything. It would be the same as saying stock trading and surfing the web reduces unemployment. Bitcoin is great for us and has allowed us to think outside the box with regards to businesses but I don't think it does much to employment.
aniespresident

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:54:48 AM

I don't see obviously that bitcoin can decrease unemployment, the same number of don't think about bitcoint, yet there might be some of them who make bitcoints as a lasting job, for the future possibly bitcoints can be alrternative for creating income
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:21:56 AM

I think yes bitcoin reduces employment, there has been a lot of new job since bitcoin appeared and because bitcoin can be used worldwide so the job is available for anyone in this world, for now most of the new job involves in trading and IT area, but in the future I think it can be spread to other sectors and bitcoin really help the third world countries, it has given them new source of income
a breakthough thing , a new invention always create jobs. bitcoin more than that , the functions , purposes etc everything has a lot of benefit more than what people thinking about. with a lot of merchants adopted bitcoin it is leading to the new business popping up to compete.

employee required and then hired , so on. what a beautiful world right?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:02:54 AM

I actually agree on this, there are a lot of unemployed people who instead of just wasting their time doing nothing are into bitcoin and in fact earns more than those working real jobs. It does reduce unemployment especially joining some signature campaigns, it is like you are applying for a job and when you get hired you have to do the posting to get your salary by the end of the week or month for some.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:12:31 AM

Of course, it can be in many ways reduce unemployment or at least for someone who earn bitcoin by doing online jobs could get extra money and cover his expenses. If you could collect 2-3btc and build a business (anything), then hire some workers (reduce unemployment again). Different man get different earnings depends on his creativity and skills which influence us to do so. At least learn how to make profit from online environment.
Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:13:51 AM

I actually agree on this, there are a lot of unemployed people who instead of just wasting their time doing nothing are into bitcoin and in fact earns more than those working real jobs. It does reduce unemployment especially joining some signature campaigns, it is like you are applying for a job and when you get hired you have to do the posting to get your salary by the end of the week or month for some.

And the salary will depend on the work have done,same with were the one who will manage our time and plans,btc also reduces employed since some employed wanting to quit their job for btc.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:25:40 AM

True, in my opinion bitcoin is like a job that you need to do your best and find another way to earn bitcoin. This will be the good idea, even the unemployed people can earn without a job but you should remember that bitcoin is just another source of income so you should still find a proper job. You could use bitcoin as long as you have no job for source of income.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:50:41 AM

True, in my opinion bitcoin is like a job that you need to do your best and find another way to earn bitcoin. This will be the good idea, even the unemployed people can earn without a job but you should remember that bitcoin is just another source of income so you should still find a proper job. You could use bitcoin as long as you have no job for source of income.
To me personally, I won't say it reduces my unemployment because I have a paid job but it actually reduces the amount of time I spend aimlessly surfing the net or watching movies that add nothing productive to my life. I have earned bitcoin through several means, learn new things about the world, met new set of people among other several benefits I have derived as a result of bitcoin that connects everything together.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 12:57:33 PM

In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Bitcoin reduces unemployment but not literally that the person using bitcoin will be called employed because ofcourse bitcoin it not a stabel source of income and cannot give a way of living for everyday but it can be called such extra income that can be added to a regular persons income that will surely help a lot to one's life.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:05:30 PM

In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Bitcoin reduces unemployment but not literally that the person using bitcoin will be called employed because ofcourse bitcoin it not a stabel source of income and cannot give a way of living for everyday but it can be called such extra income that can be added to a regular persons income that will surely help a lot to one's life.
You have told that it gives extra income thus it can not be considered as an emplyment. The concept of empleyment is very simple, you get profit from it and you uses it for your major source of needs which in the sense that it's not an extra income.
cram03

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:25:55 PM

well yes ofcourse there are so many people in this world are unemployed just because of bitcoin. They don't have to work to the fullest, their just sitting back and calm, relax bitcoin works they have an work in the bitcoin Smiley
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:27:24 PM

That's true because of bitcoins, some of unemployment staffs were reduce. We were thankful to bitcoins because they help many people to have an online job. Also it help the student to have a part time job using bitcoin and they start to stand up with own feet.
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 6364

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:38:54 PM

snipped

An agreement between employee and employer is an employment.  The discussion here is about employment and bitcoin.  there are couple of examples already given where bitcoin can help in reducing unemployment.  As stated on the earlier reply even a single employment out of 100 unemployed still reduced the unemployment.  This does not tackle about how well the job creation is.

Yeah an agreement can be considered an employment form but only if it's backed by a binding contract that can be enforced following the laws that apply.

What most of us have are some lines on skype or a post on this forum promising they will pay.
Mostly a gamble and I'm sure 90% of people earning extra bucks here are not certain they will have a "job" tomorrow.

As for trading... sorry that's not a job.
Toying with all your money and risking to lose it all in a flash , that's not a job.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: