Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:17:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:31:06 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

I agree, like for joining bounty/signature campaign, you have to work for it in terms of thinking and sharing of ideas about Bitcoin, and of course just like employee you will receive salary in return as well.

Well I agree in your opinion, Bitcoin is not just for those who have capital to invest, but also it allows people that are unemployed to work on something that they can receive money just like a salary for those who are employed. The best example here is the signature campaign where they can show or express their ideas to each statement they choose to answer.

Normally unemployed people are those dont take life seriously but through bitcoin it may change. We all know that their are the one that is always online and just holding their phone everyday,also they have a lot of time  to finish the task that they are required to meet for the campaign. Atleast from bitcoin helps them continue life and may give knowledge in dealing online business.

Also if they will take time to read all the discussion here they may strive more to become investor in bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dinar99

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:15:39 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

off course, when the jobless can try to invest bitcoin, they will get earn from it. so, it reduces unemployment.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:39:29 AM

Yes, this is a fact that can not be denied by anyone, many people earn extra income from bitcoin, they do the job with simple and do not need much time like work in office. bitcoin reduces unemployment as much evidence the unemployed can be successful and rich from bitcoin.

great
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:00:25 AM

Yes, it is said that Bitcoin is developing very fast and there are many people involved in trading these coins, in my country, there are many unemployed they join Bitcoin and become rich, But there are many other unemployed people who do not know Bitcoin so hard to achieve.
gadjene143

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:52:34 AM

What is your opinion this
I think bitcoin reduces unemployment becuase many of people has doesn't have work so they  incouraged to them to teach how to join bitcoin practice to them how to invest in order to they can help but it depends they interested to work bitcoin but for me it's a opportunity to help in our future is the key of success bitcoin is the best.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:47:52 PM

Bitcoin has both negative and positive things and for this many government accepted  or denied  in their country. But it has reducing unemployment in those country in which it is accepted. Their is no particular age or qualifications certificate need for doing Bitcoin. And this thing help to reduce unemployment. Bitcoin change low transaction fee to its user so any unemployment people can start trading and setup his business. Bitcoin is fastest accepted crypto currency so any one can invest in it and get a huge amount of profit. And their are various Bitcoin related websites are present which offer free Bitcoin and this thing affect the unemployment issue too.  Wink
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:16:17 PM

Ya. I agree to that. Most unemployed individuals i know who have literally nothing are now multi-millionaires. They are even richer than those who taunted them before, thanks to cryptocurrency in general. 
m9shn9sh

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:46:35 PM

Bitcoin can reduce unemployment because it gives opportunity for everyone to earn money without any qualification and requirements that not all can comply. Since bitcoins can use by anyone many can able to earn money from it that even people who has no work or just staying in their house.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:47:33 PM

I might change my stance before as bringer of employment. Bitcoin is a risky endeavor. My blocklancer experiment shows that for 8 months of work you can only get a handful of tokens which means it is a huge gamble. You need to be good at picking bounties, trading sites, exchanges, airdrops, etc. Without that skill it can never be a good alternative to a good old job.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:11:31 PM

Bitcoin reduces unemployment, yes in a sense that bitcoin or other cryptocurrency is providing anyone as opportunity to earn a living. Unemployment is very rampant in our country and I'm sure that cryptocurrency is helping a lot of people to earn, that includes me. Thanks crypto.
jimbo77

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:05:46 AM

I firmly trust that bitcoin is exceptionally significant to everybody in my nation, on the grounds that for them bitcoin can change their lives extremely well from the past time, in light of the fact that for them bitcoin can likewise lessen joblessness, so they are anything but difficult to gain a considerable measure of cash.
lethargiclothaire15

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:06:09 AM

Inarguably, bitcoin reduces unemployment. Many people have benefited with bitcoin mining, but the question is for how long will bitcoin be around? Therefore, we should not depend our income solely with bitcoin. It is still better if we can find a decent stable job to support our needs.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:22:18 AM

In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Yes I agree with this in addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin able to supplement income for people who are already working, But indeed in fact true with the bitcoin able to reduce unemployment so bitcoin able to make people make money by alternative way.
In this case bitcoin is able to help our economy.
It is true that bitcoin greatly reduces unemployment and can be used as an alternative to additional income for those who already have a steady income .. but not all unemployed have the technological tools to join bitcoin, like PCs and smartphones or other technological tools, since joining bitcoin should have technological tools that support and have the ability to think smart .. very lucky for those who have the tools that support and the ability for maximum results .. Wink
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:29:07 AM

Bitcoin can be a good of source of income when jobless and at the same time a good long term investment to those investors who wants to make more profit in the future. Compared to a regular job's minimum wage compare to bitcoin i say working in btc in much profitable than a regular job salary but having both at the same time is also beneficial that is if you can manage your time.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:32:36 AM

From the side manufacturing GPU and other peripheral, I think bitcoin reducing unemplyoment. With cryptomarket growing, I am believe that increasing miner and it will increasing GPU production. I think, maybe not directly but thats positif effect from increasing bitcoin price and more growing cryptomarket
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:36:18 AM

Bitcoin considered to be a financial instrument not a job. The question is something like "usd reduces unemployment" no it is a money not a job or not something hiring manpower.

Yes it's a financial instrument and through it, people are looking for ways to earn bitcoin because we can't deny the fact that lots of people were already became rich because of it. Those who are unemployed, for instance, can seek and apply for any bounty campaign for them to earn tokens or simply bitcoin as payment of their hard work.

musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:49:00 AM

Now a days bitcoin is given a job facility to the talented and brilliant peoples so in this way we can say that it is reduces unemployment like most of the people who are expert in computer they prefer to work online and bitcoin forum is providing them a job for their lives like if they design a logo they can sell this in the forum mostly the users need them for different reasons.

human2021

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:14:28 AM

I agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment. Bitcoin is a big help to every people on earth. Since office works or other works have requirements to meet, here in bitcoin, everyone can earn so it can decrease unemployment. Jobless would have their source of income.
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:17:15 PM

Yes, bitcoin reduces unemployment and it give to us a big apportunity to change our life. The money that i earn from the bitcoin is more than the salary i recieve in my previous job so i don't hesitate to grab this kind of oppurtunity. Joining bitcoin is no pressure compared if you work in one company tha is why they choose to work on it.
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:49:18 PM

Bitcoin wont effect this much for unemployment it will encourage more people to freelance and do online at least my point of view. In some ways maybe in near future bitcoin will reduce unemployment but for now i don't think so. But now for example price is quite high  and in some countries whole day is payed less then 1 dollar in this can bitcoin can help cause you can make more then one dollar with faucets of any kind.
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: