Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy 1 Bitcoin  (Read 3794 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:05:04 AM

30 years is long time in bitcoin investment and a lot of patience is needed here. The standard time for bitcoin investment is 5-8 years.

So much patience, and that is really hard, because when you just look at your bitcoin and you've seen it has a big profit, you will be attracted to convert or sell that bitcoins. But if you really want to wait that long, no one will stop you, it your choice. And also, no one will stop you from earning them in that long years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:09:31 AM

Buy 1 Bitcoin

"Owning even 1 bitcoin will put you in the top 1% financially within the next 30 years."

- Travis Patron
I don't think that you can hold the Bitcoin or even anyone who can have 1 btc in his wallet​ and wait for long time of 30 years .
Because if you will hold 1 btc in your wallet then you will get 2-3 times profit of the buy rate of the Bitcoin yearly , so in the 2-3 years , you will get out of the control and due to greediness of your mind , you will your Bitcoin definitely .
So here in my opinion , instead to buy single Bitcoin , I would like to buy other altcoins whose price is increasing more speedily then Bitcoin like eth , dash , ripple , minero , dgb etc .
So here I will have the option to save my money and also increase my money in less risky way and will get net profit  .
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:16:55 AM

Hello all!
Just to say, Bitcoin dominance is at the end. I think in 30years will be no more bitcoin

That might not happen, there are a lot of countries that are accepting bitcoin and will accept bitcoin in the near future. Saying that, we all know that it will be more pricey and many people will be investing in the digital currency. That will be more used online and especially offline.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:18:04 AM

With the current development of bitcoin i'm pretty sure bitcoin will reach the highest price on next 30 years and also most of country will admit bitcoin as the currency but waiting 30 years it took more patience to do so but probably if we could not life untill that year we can bequeath our bitcoin to our childs or grandchilds so they could  life better with bitcoin
staggerpines

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:32:40 AM

No matter what the price of Bitcoin, everyone keep trying at buying a little bit and adding to the total until the achievement of 1 Bitcoin is a possibility.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:21:12 AM

No matter what the price of Bitcoin, everyone keep trying at buying a little bit and adding to the total until the achievement of 1 Bitcoin is a possibility.

The value of a coin is not a factor in assessing its future; look at the needs of the market; presently, bitcoin has been accepted by many countries and will be more. This confirms the need to use bitcoin of the pupil will increase, while the number of bitcoin in the world is not enough to meet everyone's needs, so its value will increase even higher. That is why people buy bitcoin whether it is of great value

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:28:50 AM

Hello all!
Just to say, Bitcoin dominance is at the end. I think in 30years will be no more bitcoin
We do not know what would happen in the next 30 years theres a lot of thing will happen maybe good or maybe bad for bitcoin but for now you should continue to collect bitcoin until you can to make you rich in the future.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 09:42:53 AM

Yes, I agree with this gentlemen. Even 1 whole bitcoin is enough to be in top financial class in next two or three decades as we have already seen the exceptional performance of the bitcoin so far and I have no doubt in my mind that it will continue the same performance even though there will be several downfalls on the price chart. It is unregulated and hence, no one can control or interfere in it so I see a very good picture of the future.
arbitrag3

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:10:48 PM

I agree, with how things are moving and how bitcoin price is growing "and not just this spike, but from 2009" shows it's great potential as the currency of the future and yielding huge profit on us early investors, No one can predict but 1 Bitcoin which is expensive now might be a fortune in 30 years.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:43:20 PM

I think 3p years is very long time . They have possibke the bitcoin will not in online world on that year or bitcoin die. Because no one knows what is the future of bitcoin. But as of now many people investing in bitcoin so the price continiously increasing. Maybe you can hold it for 1 decade and for sure you will earn a lot of money after that. What if you have 100 bitcoin you can earn big but if you only 1 bitcoin you can earn money also but more bitcoin more money.
Sylw83

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:19:17 PM

I think the BTC price will reach $ 10 000 or more, just like the ounce of gold.
At the moment when the value of the dollar will fall with ... it is not long time!
Comming soon...Smiley
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 10:57:07 AM

Do you think that in the following 30 years BTC will remain the #1 crypto-currency? While the blockchain technology has a great future, couldn't BTC be replaced as the most popular crypto with a better coin in 30 years?  If so, the value could drop. For the next following years, BTC has high potential, but then? There's a few question and powerful competition too.

If bitcoin fails, every other altcoin there is will most likely to fail. Bitcoin has the most natural distribution over time which no other altcoin has. Yes bitcoin is also premined/instamined (doesn't matter now) somehow but it is way before it became popular. Many of those early coins were sold for little pennies and only a handful of people are still holding their coins since the first days of bitcoin

I strongly disagree with this view

You make a sweeping generalization that every altcoin should (most likely) fail if Bitcoin is set to kick the bucket, but you don't specify the exact reasons for that. Therefore, it could be firmly said that this claim is untenable as such and thus cannot be maintained in general. Indeed, some of the causes leading to Bitcoin premature demise may heavily affect altcoins as well (I'm not going to question this point right now, though), but, for example, Bitcoin's death caused by the actions of ones whose name rhymes would likely make altcoins even more popular (a far cry from making them fall soon thereafter)

orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:00:05 AM

I agree, with how things are moving and how bitcoin price is growing "and not just this spike, but from 2009" shows it's great potential as the currency of the future and yielding huge profit on us early investors, No one can predict but 1 Bitcoin which is expensive now might be a fortune in 30 years.

potential ? Do you really see the potential of it at that time? You did not even know it at that time, you are just a new member of this forum, what you say do not trust me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: