Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So I lost my Daily loyalty bonus at Moon Bitcoin  (Read 694 times)
ethantaylor (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:54:38 AM

I lost my Daily loyalty bonus at Moon Bitcoin yesterday due to the faucet being unclaimable and showing a message which said something like "Sorry. Something very bad has happened......" for more than 24 hours.

I emailed the support about that issue, but my email wasn't delivered successfully. The response was: 452 <******@moonbit.co.in> Mailbox size limit exceeded.

Has anyone encountered the same issue?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 01:14:13 AM

I lost my Daily loyalty bonus at Moon Bitcoin yesterday due to the faucet being unclaimable and showing a message which said something like "Sorry. Something very bad has happened......" for more than 24 hours.

I emailed the support about that issue, but my email wasn't delivered successfully. The response was: 452 <******@moonbit.co.in> Mailbox size limit exceeded.

You are not alone! I have lost mine too. And this is not the first time happening.

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 05:08:14 AM

Yup. Same thing has happened to me. At first, I thought it was because my account got flagged for being an alt or bot because I use three different IP addresses on a regular basis. When I sent an email to enquiries@moonbit.co.in, I get the same response as you.

My guess is that it has something to do with Xapo's recent announcement that they are no longer covering fees for transactions.

Question, were you logging in via BTC address, or via Xapo.com account? I was using my Xapo account email address to log in, and I'm receiving the same error as you.

ethantaylor (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:32:14 AM

You are not alone! I have lost mine too. And this is not the first time happening.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that is not a trick to remove our loyalty bonus purposely.

Yup. Same thing has happened to me. At first, I thought it was because my account got flagged for being an alt or bot because I use three different IP addresses on a regular basis. When I sent an email to enquiries@moonbit.co.in, I get the same response as you.

My guess is that it has something to do with Xapo's recent announcement that they are no longer covering fees for transactions.

Question, were you logging in via BTC address, or via Xapo.com account? I was using my Xapo account email address to log in, and I'm receiving the same error as you.

I use my Xapo account to log in and claim.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:33:31 AM

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that is not a trick to remove our loyalty bonus.

I use my Xapo account to log in and claim.
I highly doubt Barry would do anything shady to remove your loyalty bonus. He's not a shady guy. Sh*t happens, that's all
ethantaylor (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:38:37 AM

I highly doubt Barry would do anything shady to remove your loyalty bonus. He's not a shady guy. Sh*t happens, that's all

I see. Does he have a thread on this forum? I would like to inform him of this issue.

By the way, not sure if my memory is serving correctly, but now it seems to take longer for the claimable satoshis to build up. It is now taking 1 hour to build up to 35 satoshis; it didn't seem to take so long in the past. Hopefully, that's just my illusion.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:50:37 AM

I see. Does he have a thread on this forum? I would like to inform him of this issue.

By the way, not sure if my memory is serving correctly, but now it seems to take longer for the claimable satoshis to build up. It is now taking 1 hour to build up to 35 satoshis; it didn't seem to take so long in the past. Hopefully, that's just my illusion.
I'm not sure about thread.

Regarding your coins building slower, that's pretty normal. iirc, moon pays based on $ and converts their payouts to BTC
srinivas2121

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:04:40 PM

I am also facing the same problem. Some other sites are also doing the same thing. Example
http://claimbtc.com/claim

While developing the site ,and implementing the rules and regulations they has to consider all these points.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:48:14 PM

I actually got around it, that message had me stumped as to why it may be happening, and still no clues as to why.
I see the message, then reload the page, same thing again, so left the page again, a few minutes later, the message was still visible, but managed to make my claims, BTC-DOGE-LITE

Worked for me, and even today, there was some issues, not the message again, but forever loading after the pop under.
Alls i did was the same method above, and made my claim.

And its gone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: