Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:53:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC or XRP?  (Read 4331 times)
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:58:37 AM

I give a slight edge on Ripple. I don't see too many tie ups on Litecoin except for being a test lab of Bitcoin. Charlie Lee must be part of the Satoshi Nakamoto team. Whereas Ripple already pitched to nearly all the top banks and financial institutions around the world. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:18:35 AM

I see that the opinions on this forum about the choice between Litecoin and Ripple are divided approximately equally. These coins are both good and each has its own characteristics, advantages and disadvantages. While in us there are no ideal coins. Even to bitcoin, we have big claims.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:30:59 AM

I see that the opinions on this forum about the choice between Litecoin and Ripple are divided approximately equally. These coins are both good and each has its own characteristics, advantages and disadvantages. While in us there are no ideal coins. Even to bitcoin, we have big claims.

Yes that's true both coins are really great and both of them has pros and cons.

But for me investing wise if you are more of a conservative investor you should choose LTC it is one of the most stable coins in the market. Price movement is okay and even though the growth is small  Litecoin has already established its name.But if you are more of a  risk taker you should choose XRP since it is very cheap price for growth is very high, you know what they say high risk high reward.
Shipon123

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:32:27 AM

Xrp and ltc are good coin but ltc future is good and i choose ltc
numiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:09:48 AM

ltc and xrp both are same but if i must choose one, i'll choose litecoin, because total suply of  xrp is very big.
anzach87

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:20:26 AM

i prefer LTC i invest to xrp but it was not a good idea . xrp  developers i think they are sleeping at this time Smiley
bitdos

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:25:57 AM

the price of XRP is lower than LTC .. in any case they are 2 boring investments.. I bought both   Undecided
esgdrhlg

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:26:09 AM

In contrast, I prefer LTC because XRP is a centralized virtual currency, and it's too large. But LTC latest year's update has been earth-shaking, and the price increase has been even more dramatic, more than 1000%, and I chose LTC.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:54:34 AM

It seems to me that both of them are good. They are used for different purposes. XRP is focused on cooperation with banks while LTC is more used by users to make transactions.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:20:30 PM

Ripple has a lot of things coming up, so in shortterm I'd bet on ripple, but longterm i'd bet on LTC

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Dankk1

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:58:51 AM

Which would you prefer? Centralized (XRP) or Decentralized one (LTC) knowing that xrp might have gain attraction or attention upto now because of its growth or gain percentage but i do really believe that was just a blind pump which is the same on others said here about xrp, im not against it but i do really centralized stuffs.
Easy question. Centralized coins are vulnerable to attacks to the system, even lot of protection layers could be invaded nowadays.

Between XRP and LTC, I would go LTC.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:05:40 AM

These coin you mentioned are out of potential! These altcoin are in the multiple Billionsin capitalzation. If you really want potential alt fir serious growth in profit, I will suggest you seriously and thoughtfully consider ALGORY.IO!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Hanablue

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:20:34 AM

Ripple is still cheap and we should grab it now, but litecoin is special coin, I still believe its undervalued even at 300+.
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:23:21 AM

If I was going to buy one from these two I would always prefer litecoin over ripple. But in current situation litecoin is more expensive than ripple. So I don' know. Litecoin is better coin.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
CryptoScorpio

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:28:02 AM

Among the two I think, XRP has more chance of growing more.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:36:22 AM

LTC is as good as XRP, I recomend you hold boths
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:34:56 PM

Which coin has more potential, what do you think?
I always used to say that Litecoin is the best all coin for Long time hold. When I had a friend known to me, 10$ had been holding on since the price of LTC, and look at today, in which case she So XRP is better now.

Be hardworker
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:42:54 PM

Which coin has more potential, what do you think?
I think, all LTC and XRP is the best coin at this time! You can buy, hold or trading if you like this!
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:06:58 PM

I'm more inclined to buy XRP than LTC, because it works with many Banks, but LTC is a little bit behind.

TrunksIsHere

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:10:32 PM

Well , I would choose litecoin that's for sure. Friends of mine and work friend told me that ripple is backed by banks so I'm not gonna go buy ripple. I prefer monero tho , it has a big big potential to rise in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: