Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:29:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legit bitcoin mining company  (Read 24442 times)
raynman

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:56:36 AM

I did try to buy the Antminer L3+ but Bitmain isn't shipping yet.
Only in mid-July.

Just a advice since having a actual hardware miner gives you the advantage of selling it later and it gives you full control on where you want to mine and what you want to mine

I know, but an ASIC miner like the L3+ can only mine Litecoin and nothing else. Cannot switch to mine another coin.
In any case, a 504 MH/s Scrypt miner like the L3+ will payback itself in no time.  Grin
It's a scrypt miner so it can mine any scrypt coin not only litecoin, You can also sell it later if you decide to stop mining and you'll get your investment in no time as you said
Oh yes, I forgot it is a Scrypt miner, so it can mine not only litecoin, but other Scrypt coins as well.
Thanks for pointing that out.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:31:41 AM

Only in mid-July.

Just a advice since having a actual hardware miner gives you the advantage of selling it later and it gives you full control on where you want to mine and what you want to mine

I know, but an ASIC miner like the L3+ can only mine Litecoin and nothing else. Cannot switch to mine another coin.
In any case, a 504 MH/s Scrypt miner like the L3+ will payback itself in no time.  Grin
It's a scrypt miner so it can mine any scrypt coin not only litecoin, You can also sell it later if you decide to stop mining and you'll get your investment in no time as you said
Oh yes, I forgot it is a Scrypt miner, so it can mine not only litecoin, but other Scrypt coins as well.
Its hard to find legit mining company and most of the cloud mining are scam. They are good at first but in the long run they will take all the money of their investors. That is why much better to do trading than to invest in mining.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:50:04 AM

Genesis mining is the only legitimate cloud mining company that I know. It has been proven to be legit since there has been a YouTuber who visited the mines in Iceland. So it's legitimate for sure but it's rather difficult to get ROI if you buy contracts with bitcoin.
Mr Frog

Activity: 168

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:01:59 PM

You should have a look at Giga Watt.
The world’s first full-service mining solution provider. They seems very legit.

American Company based in Seattle.
The electricity cost is one of the cheapest in the world, offering Professional mining to people around the world.
They claimed to be the Best Home for your Mining. And that could be true so far.

I did not post this message, The Russians did it !
raynman

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:59:18 PM

Only in mid-July.

Its hard to find legit mining company and most of the cloud mining are scam. They are good at first but in the long run they will take all the money of their investors. That is why much better to do trading than to invest in mining.
If you care to look carefully, we are talking about buying hardware ASIC miners, not cloud mining.  Grin
raynman

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:50:03 PM

You should have a look at Giga Watt.
The world’s first full-service mining solution provider. They seems very legit.

American Company based in Seattle.
The electricity cost is one of the cheapest in the world, offering Professional mining to people around the world.
They claimed to be the Best Home for your Mining. And that could be true so far.

I have visited their website.
They are still in the midst of an ICO.
There is nothing we can buy on their website.
We can only buy WTT tokens from the ICO.  Grin
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 03:55:47 PM

You made a question and answered it yourself only. I think you know better side of the mining and you just want to confirm that mining is bad and it can't make you profitable anytime. Anyways, if you really want to mine then mine it yourself. But remember to set up good rig with at least 10 miners working for you. Of course the investment is big and you will have to wait two years to get your return of investments.  Try it on if you got money with you.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

oaz7t

Activity: 269
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:16:35 PM

I'm also looking for mining companies but whatever I have read over this forum says that it's not good to invest I them. Most of them are scam or on the verge of scam. I believe we should not try this out. Even that would be regret situation if we do and turn as scam victim. Lolz
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:23:47 PM

The only legitimate cloud mining site that I know of is genesis mining. It has been proven multiple times that they are legitimate and right now their most porfitable contract (Dash X11) is back in stock. I'm testing it out with a little investment and I hope to make back my money with a nice profit, we'll see.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:03:14 PM

I'm newbie here,Are there any legit bitcoin mining company or basically most of them are just scam.
Most of them do actually turn out to be scammers (sooner or later) but so far, Hashnest has been somehow acceptable (although with a lot of issues, that you can read on their thread).
ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=766448.0

As much as possible, stay away from such websites and buy the mining rig instead (this way, you'll have full control over it [in case you've got a cheap electricity rate].)

i do prefer using mining rig also, somehow online mining company will reach out of full resources and there is nothing to do to upgrade the hardware else to scam the system, then running new system with new webs.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:15:35 PM

Maybe genesis mining and hashnice is what you can trust if you want cloud mining. But I do not recommend it because cloud mining is a system that can not be trusted. You better buy a rig, although with big capital but you can get a favorable result if doing mining with gpu. This one is the best way to do it, you can do it and get what you want.
jchoros

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:33:13 AM

I'm newbie here,Are there any legit bitcoin mining company or basically most of them are just scam.

I bought a mining contract with bit club network.A lot of people promote it because the affiliate marketing program they offer has the potential for passive income but I'm not doing that.

I invested $1500 US worth of bitcoin into the contract in November 2016 and today I've just about broken even with two years left on the contract. I should say however that the only reason I'm about even now is because both Bitcoin and Ethereum have seen dramatic jumps in price since I started with the contract.

If not for that I'd probably be down 70% or more. Since I bought the contract for three years and I've broken even I'm going to stick with it, especially because I've already spent the money.

That said I think most serious mining opportunities don't allow the general public to take a share. If you were making lots of money mining you wouldn't need to give anybody else the profit.If I would have spent my $1500 buying bitcoin or ether instead of the mining contract, I could have as much as $50,000 right now, so you have to consider The cost of taking an opportunity.

I can also say however that I don't regret it because I was brand-new to bitcoin in terms of actually owning some and there's no way I would have known about Ethereum's value when I started, Both in terms of what it offers technologically and the fact that the prices jumped thousands of percentage points this year.

Hope that helps!
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:18:21 AM

I am working with hash flare currently. The pools are fluctuating a lot now a days. They have removed two pools from the project because it was not profitable to them. Now they have BW pools getting mined and I’m using the 870 TH/s rate currently. Invested a lot money and according to their visual calculator my ROI seems to be 1 years long. So you may wanna try it if you re patient and can hold your investment for atlas one year over there.

Hawiee

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:37:22 AM

cloud mining sites everywhere
Dazedconfused11

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:17:38 PM

They all go down sooner or later it's a tough gig to run to my knowledge

Scamshouters

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 04:38:35 AM

Check it out here for more Legit and Scam sites on Bitcoin mining sites
http://www.scamshouters.com/
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:15:55 AM

Try out genesis mining or hash flare. I was in ambiguity before too but now I have read so much about them and they look far better than any other mining companies. Don’t try out any other than this as we don’t have positive trust about other. In this one I will suggest you hash flare from my side as I had invested and paid out two times. My hash rate is pretty low so it takes me around one month to reach the minimal threshold. Hope you will get some positive reply too. :-)

abbasnejad

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:01:22 AM

minergate.com mining online.   just bitcoin. cloud mining.  check it out.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:38:49 PM

Try out genesis mining or hash flare. I was in ambiguity before too but now I have read so much about them and they look far better than any other mining companies. Don’t try out any other than this as we don’t have positive trust about other. In this one I will suggest you hash flare from my side as I had invested and paid out two times. My hash rate is pretty low so it takes me around one month to reach the minimal threshold. Hope you will get some positive reply too. :-)

Both of them do have a pretty good reputation in the world of mining. But cloud mining is not a solution for you to make a profit, there are still many ways that can be done. The easiest is to rent a rig, by doing that we can earn a greater income. And if you want a much better income then buying hardware mining is a very appropriate choice.
Deloreandel

Activity: 325

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 01:34:28 PM

i am using both Hashflare and genesis-mining and have no problems what so ever with either of them. bought a small dash contract a little while ago and for now its looks good. hope i see it the right way Smiley

NOIZ
⇐ ● NOIZ is a decentralized cognitive ad network ICO LIVE SOON ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITE WHITEPAPER  TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: