Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy 15 BTC with PayPal - Masspayment, non-reversible method!  (Read 1082 times)
san1223 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:17:39 PM

Hello,
i am willing to purchase 15 BTC via PayPal. I will pay with masspayment option - after last PayPal update sender cannot reverse the payment. It's payment method used for B2B trades, so seller is fully safe.

We can do it in small batches - eg. 5 x 3 BTC. It's up to you.

Looking for someone trusted with long history on this forum.

Regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kand1990

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

beauty is power; a smile is its sword

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:05:51 PM

I read about this and the reversal might be difficult since it's a payment used for commissions, rebates, rewards, and general payments which are not reversible, but I read somewhere it can be reversed.

Edit: This payment is reversible and it's covered by paypal buyer protection.
https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/sellerprotection-full?locale.x=en_DE
Section 2. Coverage.

Buy & Sell Bitcoin here - Accepting All CryptoCurrencies and Neteller - Skrill - WMZ
Here are my contact details. - TELEGRAM
Here4Trades

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:08:31 PM

I read about this and the reversal might be difficult since it's a payment used for commissions, rebates, rewards, and general payments which are not reversible, but I read somewhere it can be reversed.

Any payment made with Credit Card may not be procced up to maybe a year it depends. As I I've read here at least up to 180 days, It can be chargebacked after procceded and make you a lot of trouble.
bolg1

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:13:41 PM

Just do it with escrow.
Kand1990

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:21:06 PM

What does escrow do to help with a reversal? I just found another policy where it says Mass Payments cannot be reversed.
https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/archive-policies-full

Buy & Sell Bitcoin here - Accepting All CryptoCurrencies and Neteller - Skrill - WMZ
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:22:31 PM

Why don't you withdraw the PPUSD to your bank account, withdraw your USD from your bank account and use cash to buy BTC?
aadje93

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:27:22 PM

Here we go again the classic story where some newbie try to convince us to sell him BTC via Paypal because his sendi g method is safe same bullshit story like the one where people claim that f&f sendind is safe and not reversible.
Just stop ot please it's not save and it does not matter how you send it, Paypal and BTC is something that should never be mixed as it will end often in scams and fraud!

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:38:38 PM

I can do it, PM'd. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1010812.0
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:38:41 PM

Section 2. Coverage.

Like what he said, this is completely reversible even using mass pay. So I guess you will totally have a hard time buying from people using paypal. Paypal is really tricky business and I would advise anyone to avoid trading with it as payment. Probably, the best would be just to offer cash as payment or other means that are not reversible.

Only deal with trusted members if you are receiving paypal.
terrytangm

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:29:21 AM

hi

0.24 btc small amount you also can accept?

can take cash by hand in canada OR may consider accept skrill or paypal funds

reply here or leave message via email to: terrytangm@vfemail.net
aadje93

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:58:30 AM

hi

0.24 btc small amount you also can accept?

can take cash by hand in canada OR may consider accept skrill or paypal funds

reply here or leave message via email to: terrytangm@vfemail.net

Just don't accept his paypal funds you will regret ir for sure, paypal is not safe and it really not matter on how he send it he may send it as f&f or masspayment as he said, but where is the guarantee he will not chargeback it later?

Please check or call paypal and you will see that he can chargeback or dispute up to 180 calendar days!

And if he will pay via credit card the risk is even higher

san1223 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:12:51 PM

Section 2. Coverage.
No it cannot. They updated ToS recently.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/archive-policies-full

PayPal seller protection
Section 11.10 is amended in order to outline that the following items/transactions/cases are ineligible for PayPal seller protection:
1. Payments made in respect of gold (whether in physical form or in exchange-traded form); and

2. PayPal Mass Payment transactions.

Still looking to purchase BTC.

Here we go again the classic story where some newbie try to convince us to sell him BTC via Paypal because his sendi g method is safe same bullshit story like the one where people claim that f&f sendind is safe and not reversible.
Just stop ot please it's not save and it does not matter how you send it, Paypal and BTC is something that should never be mixed as it will end often in scams and fraud!
You are wrong mate. I have provided you with ToS (link above). You can call PayPal and ask about it directly.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 06:04:25 PM

As if that's the only thing that can make payments reversible or not. Fuck off.

Anything's reversible with a court order.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16615

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 06:12:26 PM

PayPal seller protection
Section 11.10 is amended in order to outline that the following items/transactions/cases are ineligible for PayPal seller protection
Paypal seller protection is not Paypal fraud protection.
I hope by now everybody knows Paypal will get back any payments made with for instance a stolen creditcard. But by the fact that someone here is trying to buy $30k in Bitcoins through Paypal, I assume some people still fall for this.

superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 11:44:57 AM

I will pay with masspayment option - after last PayPal update sender cannot reverse the payment. It's payment method used for B2B trades, so seller is fully safe.

This is the joke of the day Smiley
Who told you that this kind of transaction can't be reversed?
If the sender open a claim and tell the payment was not authorised, Paypal will reverse the payment.
Escrow is useless in this case.

Kand1990

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:45:58 PM

I will pay with masspayment option - after last PayPal update sender cannot reverse the payment. It's payment method used for B2B trades, so seller is fully safe.

This is the joke of the day Smiley
Who told you that this kind of transaction can't be reversed?
If the sender open a claim and tell the payment was not authorised, Paypal will reverse the payment.
Escrow is useless in this case.
Read the entire thread before you place your opinion, I have also done some research on this, since paypal doesn't allow this kind of payment from funds sent using a card and only allows you to use your balance it becomes nearly impossible to request a refund, paypal itself doesn't allow a refund for this kind of payment, but people are smart and know how to find loopholes and they might find a way to refund, but paypal itself doesn't allow this kind of payment to be refunded.

san1223 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:14:29 PM

Thanks for the support and understanding. You can see I'm honest with you - you cannot pay with credit card while making masspayment. It is used for big deals (eg. 150k euro) and it cannot be so easily reversed, as you think. What's more they've made recently an update telling that there is no 0% chances of getting your money back and there is no protection for all transfers made with this option, because it's simply option for wholesale deals and serious traders.

If anyone is willing to exchange some cash via PayPal hit me. As i told you, it doesn't have to be 15 BTC at once, it can be 2-5 BTC at first, then second part, then third...

I'm just looking for trusted partner to exchange.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 08:21:32 PM

Fiat anything's reversible with a court order.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:44:59 PM

If you value your bitcoins, just don't do it. Period. Do not accept this scammer's PayPal payment. You will live to regret it. 15 BTC? That loss will hurt badly.

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:47:08 PM

Hello,
i am willing to purchase 15 BTC via PayPal. I will pay with masspayment option - after last PayPal update sender cannot reverse the payment. It's payment method used for B2B trades, so seller is fully safe.

We can do it in small batches - eg. 5 x 3 BTC. It's up to you.

Looking for someone trusted with long history on this forum.

Regards.

Challenge: if you are not a scammer (and I will assume you are unless factually proven otherwise) withdraw your PayPal funds to your bank account, take it out from your account in cash and pay for the bitcoins using a less reversible method.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: