Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:27:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going to be between $50-$75 US tomorrow. :(  (Read 5264 times)
Surpbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:31:40 AM

Guys,

Get ready to see a massive sell off tomorrow, Too many people bought too many coins at $150+ once the news started to bring bitcoin to the attention of everyone.

They got in for the QUICK FLIP and are now shaking in their boots, either they put money in that they could not afford to live without, or they risked money that they can not afford to lose. For the last 7 days bitcoin has been trying to stay afloat, sadly though the time has come and we'll be seeing a sub $75 bitcoin by tomorrow at this time, this boat has to many leaks, its going to need to be toed back to shore for repairs prior to sailing again.

I have sold all my coins between $200-$99 and I plan on buying back in the $75 or so range maybe even cheaper depending on how tomorrow goes.

Just thought I'd share my view and see what others had to think.

Surp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inedible

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:33:11 AM

What makes you think there's going to be a mass sell off?

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 03:35:40 AM

this is why we have been dropping
people expect to buy back lower

zoinky

Activity: 811
Merit: 1000

Web Developer

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:36:44 AM

People are like herds of animals.
johnblaze

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:37:13 AM

the market is always right.
Surpbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:41:57 AM

What makes you think there's going to be a mass sell off?

I think its already started, or at least thats what I read from the 7 day chart, and as we know, friday is the day people like to make decissions, "I'll decide friday and see where it's at then"

Also, lets be real, 30$ is where BTC was before all they hype, without the hype it may very well have doubled, and if I predict this right thats where were going to land tomorrow.
TheJuice

Activity: 841
Merit: 608

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:42:44 AM

I think we will return to the upward trend.
Surpbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:43:30 AM

Its not that we expect to buy back lower, its that the weekly trend aint just going to pull a 180. its going to continue tomorrow and then cool down over the weekend.
Inedible

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:43:45 AM

I think its already started, or at least thats what I read from the 7 day chart, and as we know, friday is the day people like to make decissions, "I'll decide friday and see where it's at then"

Also, lets be real, 30$ is where BTC was before all they hype, without the hype it may very well have doubled, and if I predict this right thats where were going to land tomorrow.

Could that be paraphrased as "I can feel it in me bones"?

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
Surpbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:44:19 AM

I think we will return to the upward trend.

I think so too! Just not before we hit 50-75. Its not going back up on a friday!
Surpbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:45:19 AM

Could that be paraphrased as "I can feel it in me bones"?

LOL, funny thing is we all know whats going on, some of us bulls have blinders but "we feel it in our bones"
Inedible

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:47:45 AM

LOL, funny thing is we all know whats going on, some of us bulls have blinders but "we feel it in our bones"

You'll reap the rewards if you've called it correctly Wink

adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 03:49:44 AM

someone could make a ton of money buying in front of you silly part time bears.

adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 03:53:01 AM

Its not that we expect to buy back lower, its that the weekly trend aint just going to pull a 180. its going to continue tomorrow and then cool down over the weekend.

this is bitcoin.

johnblaze

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:57:42 AM

keep dreaming pal. sorry that you bought higher and have been too stubborn to sell. the market is always right, therefore you have been wrong for 10+ days now
Surpbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:58:04 AM

Thanks bud, I hope so. I invested in a few avalon 3's and I'm mining some LTC and building more miners. Worst case is I'm worng and I'll buy-back in a little later for a small loss. I've planned a few trips this summer and the dirty fiat still feels nice in my bank account.

Vienna Nice, Cannes, St Tropez, Monaco, Genoa, Rome, Israel.  Then its off to Latvia in November and Vienna in November for the bitcoin conference and I have bitcoin to thank for all this. I FRIGGEN LOVE BITCOINS!
Inedible

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:59:45 AM

Thanks bud, I hope so. I invested in a few avalon 3's and I'm mining some LTC and building more miners. Worst case is I'm worng and I'll buy-back in a little later for a small loss. I've planned a few trips this summer and the dirty fiat still feels nice in my bank account.

Vienna Nice, Cannes, St Tropez, Monaco, Genoa, Rome, Israel.  Then its off to Latvia in November and Vienna in November for the bitcoin conference and I have bitcoin to thank for all this. I FRIGGEN LOVE BITCOINS!

Sounds like you've already done well out of it. Well played.

Surpbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:59:50 AM

Buddy, I`m as big of a bull as they come!
Surpbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 04:03:21 AM

this is bitcoin.

This IS bitcoin, but besides major news tomorrow like Paypal funding accounts or WU selling BTC the trend will still flow downwards, and àll the people who have been `waiting till friday to decide`will start selling.
Surpbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 04:04:23 AM

Sounds like you've already done well out of it. Well played.

I got lucky just like all the others, only difference is I know how to get out when the getting is good.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: