Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin will be declare as legal or not ?  (Read 7215 times)
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:42:07 AM

every country has its own policy and regulation about bitcoin. it depends on the governtment on how they accept bitcoin in thier country. i heard some country banned bitcoin because of the fact that it might be the way of making money laundering. in my country bitcoin is not declare as legal and also elligal.   
Good thing for you because there are only few countries who have not been declared bitcoin as legal but they are making it an illegal anyway, so there is really a good point to some countries who were optimistic about this cryptocurrency, they are not yet declaring it as legal because they are still finding ways on how they are going to regulate it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:15:07 PM

As what I am observing right now, bitcoin will be declare as legal to those who are in favor with it right now, and to those who are not in favor with it will double think and will finally come up to a decision where in they were gonna see and evaluate the potential earnings it may be bring to their country.

TURCAN

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:55:35 PM

bitcoin will be legal one day but when governments do tax regulation ... this may be close at hand
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:34:13 PM

bitcoin will be legal one day but when governments do tax regulation ... this may be close at hand
Centralizing and decentralized stuff wouldn't really be possible this is why they do adopt and regulate it but not completely on full control but only having the mandation of paying up taxes when it comes to crypto earnings or any possible ways on extracting tax from it.When we do talk about legality it would really be mainly talking about being used without any restrictions on particular place/nation/country in all firms.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:27:33 PM

Yes definitely one day Bitcoin will be declared legal tender for goods and services although it will take a longer time for such a thing to come to rearlytice.
solarisexodus

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:28:32 AM

Given the flexibility of cryptocurrencies in financial world, YES, it will be declared to be legal. However, when that time comes, countries will be depending more on digital currencies than the used of physical monetary. Right now, dollars inflate due to the greater supply. Projected studies that if the result of inflation will rapidly increased, government will continue to "PRINT OUT" more supply of money resulting to hyperinflation. Thus, economy will crash, stock exchange will down, investors will pull-out their money, and would repeat the devastating "Great Depression". All if monetary value will continuously be supplied in the economy by countries such as US. Certainly why?. Its politics. Government wants to intervene and  legalize the  transactions in "Crypto World".
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:18:18 AM

In my observation, I think Bitcoin will be declared legal in the very near future. With so many people knewledgeable of Bitcoin now a days, they will pish thru in legalizing it.  I strongly support Bitcoin too because this is the way to earn and like to be a member of a huge Bitcoin community.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:04:07 AM

Yes definitely one day Bitcoin will be declared legal tender for goods and services although it will take a longer time for such a thing to come to rearlytice.
But anyhow.. of the many governments have their differences of opinions respectively, i think that also depends on the response from the government as well. If indeed it has more potential lead to a more advanced for the countries and its citizens also will not harm for the country.. it will certainly be more declared legal, and the government will doing the best to adapting with bitcoin and technology in it.
valintino7

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

Yes, definitely one day Bitcoin will be declared legal tender for goods and services although it will take a longer time for such a thing to come to early ice.
But anyhow.. of the many governments have their differences of opinions respectively, I think that also depends on the response from the government as well. If indeed it has more potential lead to a more advanced for the countries and its citizens also will not harm for the country.. it will certainly be more declared legal, and the government will do the best to adapting with bitcoin and technology in it.
Yes, it really depends on the Government in each country. If the Government of the country has legalized Bitcoin, it is certain that the Government will explore Bitcoin and understand all its citizens.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:45:31 PM

That’s true it will take more time before bitcoin finally recognized by many countries and also ordinary people. I believe on this thing and it can really happen in the future. Bitcoin is a technology that will make difference for a better.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:07:31 AM

That’s true it will take more time before bitcoin finally recognized by many countries and also ordinary people. I believe on this thing and it can really happen in the future. Bitcoin is a technology that will make difference for a better.
We really cannot force our government to make it legal, it takes time before doing it, so we must understand the situation of our government before reacting as this is not an easy job for them, so if they declare it as a legal or not accept it first.
devioso8

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:08:26 AM

United State is all in on cryptocurrency. Pretty sure they have non-directly identified bitcoin as legal.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:19:24 AM

Well in the near future positively it would be implemented or legalize but as of now the bitcoin is having a trouble mostly on some countries on asia. The government still having a doubt and i think the main solution is , if we just open our mind and see the good side of bitcoin.

And yes surely it would be implemented on near future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Binugon

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:13:06 PM

Maybe in the next few years will be legal. Given the increasing bitcoin users and also the practical bitcoin to do the transaction plus the other features that make it easier for bitcoin users
does not prohibit but also does not encourage some governments of other countries have also issued a policy related to the use of crypto currency in response to the development of payment systems using virtual currency and crypto.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:07:04 PM

I think it depends on the government of every country if they want to declare bitcoin as legal or illegal. But for us i am sure that we all want bitcoin to become legal all over the world.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

Maybe in the next few years will be legal. Given the increasing bitcoin users and also the practical bitcoin to do the transaction plus the other features that make it easier for bitcoin users
does not prohibit but also does not encourage some governments of other countries have also issued a policy related to the use of crypto currency in response to the development of payment systems using virtual currency and crypto.
Why not enjoying what bitcoin status in your life, if in your country bitcoin is not yet legal but they allow you to access bitcoin with just cautious then your country is lucky enough that you don't pay for taxes, but if your country obliged you to pay tax then you have nothing can do with it but to obey the rules.
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

I think it depends on the government of every country if they want to declare bitcoin as legal or illegal. But for us i am sure that we all want bitcoin to become legal all over the world.

My government decide to forbid bitcoin usage because bitcoin still consider as risky investment and able to cause inflation.

G-20 still not give any action on bitcoin yet but it's not affect on my government decision to keep forbid bitcoin.

For me , bitcoin is not criminal money but for who use it that responsible with their action
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:41:40 PM

My government decide to forbid bitcoin usage because bitcoin still consider as risky investment and able to cause inflation.

G-20 still not give any action on bitcoin yet but it's not affect on my government decision to keep forbid bitcoin.

For me , bitcoin is not criminal money but for who use it that responsible with their action
I believe that there are still countries who will not declare bitcoin legal, but there will some popular counties just like in Japan who will gonna in favor with it, I hope that here in our country will make a big difference too, that here we will all gonna make things legal so that we won't have any problem in the future.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:45:37 PM

I think that's the man question, Bitcoin may be banned in one or more countries but what really affects its usage across the world. But with the recent G20 meet and its outcome I think now every country will support there views and come with proper regulation system rather than declaring it illegal but rest every country have their own financial conditions so one can assure rules for a particular country.
idex100

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:56:32 PM

India is not alone in its current dilemma,whether or not to regulate bitcoins.Only a few countries have actually taken the bold step to declare its stance.I think the strongest argument that will show whether a particular government is willing to legalise bitcoins or not is if it is discussing a possible tax on it.Government will only place a tax on what they declare legal.
On the central bank's intention to use blockchain,there is a distinction (at least in government circles) bitcoin and the underlying technology -blockchain.They can use the blockchain and still reject bitcoins.What you should focus on is the tax aspect.I do hope they legalize bitcoin in india.It will benefits indians a lot.Indians are smart people and they have some of the brightest minds in emerging technology.All the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: