April 27, 2024, 12:37:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Game 4, Golden State @ Cleveland
GSW for the championship.
Cavaliers to make Finals more exciting.
I don't like both teams

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NBA FINALS (Golden State Warriors vs Cleveland Cavaliers) GAME 5!!! GSW 3 CAVS 1  (Read 4794 times)
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:59:16 AM

The odds of Cleveland winning on major sports betting sites for game four has significantly increased as it is indeed win or go home. I don't think that Cleveland has any chance of winning the series but I do think that if they make the necessary adjustments they are able to slow down the pace of the game a bit and make the Warriors have to set up on offense and actually get into deep in the shot clock instead of easy transition buckets which is what warriors love to do.

After all, lebron isnt going to make this an easy win for KD we know that. So many people are now comparing him to KD but the thing is KD is 4 or 5 years younger than him and has 3 all stars and another MVP in his team. So it's really an unfair comparison.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:10:39 AM

Cavaliers would really got this game and I can say its a little bit bias or rigged  Grin Most players of GSW doesn't move or giving their best shot just like what they did on last 3 games now seems like they are just dummies.Dont hate this is just only my own point of view.Lead of cavs almost 20 in earlier time now the score is going close.

Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:18:24 AM

I know GSW has 3 wins now but I do still believe that Cavs can start coming back, Why do  everyone hate Lebron James?, He is trying his best whenever he plays and carry the teams back with Kyrie Irving. GSW has really been great in this season with Kevin Durant but even though I still believe that they will get this but if they do really lose it would be a great game and its an easy win for them because they got all the package but still I would choose Cavs over GSW.  Wink
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:37:35 AM

Cavaliers would really got this game and I can say its a little bit bias or rigged  Grin Most players of GSW doesn't move or giving their best shot just like what they did on last 3 games now seems like they are just dummies.Dont hate this is just only my own point of view.Lead of cavs almost 20 in earlier time now the score is going close.

Yep, i kinda think that they are not giving their best. Lots of free-throw missed they should just finish it already.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:41:44 AM

Yep, i kinda think that they are not giving their best. Lots of free-throw missed they should just finish it already.
You are right lots of missed shots and free throws just like they are throwing without sureness and I didn't expect for green to be out on the game because of such decision of the referee.I can really see the flaws and differences but well this kind of games or arrangements do really happen for the sake of money.

erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:51:37 AM

Glad I didn't take Golden State Warriors to win this game. Went with Over 59 points in the first quarter and it paid handsomely. All their previous games have been a high scoring first quarter, was an easy thing to bet on this game too.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:40:24 AM

You are right lots of missed shots and free throws just like they are throwing without sureness and I didn't expect for green to be out on the game because of such decision of the referee.I can really see the flaws and differences but well this kind of games or arrangements do really happen for the sake of money.
its a different gsw played today i guess as we seen only durant who play big but klay steph and iggy didn't help much its not a surprise that cavs really dominate as we seen kevin love participate now and really bring the big three to a fighting machine. good job and let see if they can still extend the series.

Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:48:55 AM

So Cleveland takes this one with ease. I think that it's got a lot to do with how they started really really strong and their role players finally stepped up. However James still came out with a dominating performance and so did Kyrie.

Richard Jefferson is an underrated defender on Durant as well in my opinion. Anyone that can even defend him and make sure that he does not get to the basket and finish every time is a decent defender. As a bench player he allowed James a lot of off time on defense so that he didn't have to do the dirty work all the time.

Anyways, finally there is some excitment in this series. I think that game 5 is going to be awesome to watch. It's in Oracle arena so there is home court advantage for the Warriors. But will Cleveland come through? Who knows.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 05:15:22 AM

I should of stuck to my first pick and that was to take the Cavs at the ML but instead I went with the Warriors to cover the -5.5 spread. I had a feeling that the Cavs would win as they needed to win to stay alive in the finals but thought that the Warriors would easily win once again. This time it was the opposite as the Cavs came out blazing and basically won the game in the 1st half. This now sets up an exciting game 5 and can the Cavs do what they did last year?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 05:28:04 AM

I should of stuck to my first pick and that was to take the Cavs at the ML but instead I went with the Warriors to cover the -5.5 spread. I had a feeling that the Cavs would win as they needed to win to stay alive in the finals but thought that the Warriors would easily win once again. This time it was the opposite as the Cavs came out blazing and basically won the game in the 1st half. This now sets up an exciting game 5 and can the Cavs do what they did last year?
That's what they will all say when the game is finished, hoping that they would come back and bet on the cavs, but it's too late. I think they just have a great start and continued the rest of the game. Nonetheless, there are a lot of dirty plays that can be seen. Let's see what happens in game 5.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jamyr (OP)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:54:59 AM

So the Cavaliers were able to win Game 4. As I have predicted yesterday. Back to Oakland on Tuesday.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:43:55 AM

Well done to the Cavaliers it seems they come out to play not joke this time around, a win for the Cavaliers in the next game is going to turn the series on it head and almost be a repeat of last year's finals.Go Cavs.

jamyr (OP)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:54:00 AM

Just updated the poll. It is funny to see that the poll for game 4 shows only 4 people(myself included), have voted for a cavs win.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:38:44 PM

Just updated the poll. It is funny to see that the poll for game 4 shows only 4 people(myself included), have voted for a cavs win.
well its funny to say that even myself who have been a cavs fan last season also voted for a sweep as i'm thinking that gsw will try it harder to make a new record but i failed and i lose my bet but well done for the big three its so amazing seeing them playing big together that kevin love scoring stats really help them as he is the missing piece so lets see how they handle gsw after going back home.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:39:40 PM

Cavs has still a chance to win. IMHO. But the odds for them are really slim. Game 5 will be at GSW homecourt so it will be somewhat intimidated to win against a home team. But I want the Cavs to win though, so that it will make the series more exciting and I want to see how GSW will responds. If Cavs win then the complexion of the game will change.
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:36:16 PM

Now 3 more wins an the Cavaliers may win the NBA title
macedoniantable

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:50:43 PM

The odds of Cleveland winning on major sports betting sites for game four has significantly increased as it is indeed win or go home. I don't think that Cleveland has any chance of winning the series but I do think that if they make the necessary adjustments they are able to slow down the pace of the game a bit and make the Warriors have to set up on offense and actually get into deep in the shot clock instead of easy transition buckets which is what warriors love to do.

After all, lebron isnt going to make this an easy win for KD we know that. So many people are now comparing him to KD but the thing is KD is 4 or 5 years younger than him and has 3 all stars and another MVP in his team. So it's really an unfair comparison.
If cavs are going to be at home then you can be sure they are going to win.

They showed they can cut off curry from scoring and that seems to be all they need to do to win their games from now on.

Cleveland is a playoff dominate team!
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:26:49 PM

For the 3rd consecutive year these teams are about to settle their score. I think it will be GSW this time.

Edit :

just added a poll for Game 4.

Edit :

Updated poll for Game 5.
In game 5, will the cavs conquer the warriors in Oakland? Or will they put a conclusion to this Season?

Place your bets on your favorite sports betting website.

This game 5 was the chance to come back the trophy to GSW, they don't want to lose same as cav's, and don't want to happen again the last year season.

But they said that it's the beginning, they will become the same last year finals. The game 4 was the moment that cav's stand in their 3 consecutive lose. But last year is last year, the player is not the same last year. For the GSW, this time the line up is solid, This time the chance for the trophy because of they only need is 1 win.

Like other said "ball is round".

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 03:40:11 PM

Now 3 more wins an the Cavaliers may win the NBA title
That's what I hope for either, you will never know how much it would take for the Cleveland to step up their game, and I think it would be a big deal also. You can't spell miracle without CLE. Let's go CLEVELAND #DefendTheLand

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:57:13 PM

For the 3rd consecutive year these teams are about to settle their score. I think it will be GSW this time.

Edit :

just added a poll for Game 4.

Edit :

Updated poll for Game 5.
In game 5, will the cavs conquer the warriors in Oakland? Or will they put a conclusion to this Season?

Place your bets on your favorite sports betting website.

The coach of cav's said "game 7". In game 4 they will come back from the 3-0 leading of GSW. It is not possible to happen again, but this 3-1 score will pressure the team cav's to play very well. But the chances to bring the trophy is not possible to GSW because of only 1 win needed and durant don't want to lose in james. The game 5 was very exciting match, chances to bring win for GSW is not possible due to line-up also cav's that been pressured to get the game 7.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: