Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2017, 04:02:15 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about terrorism?..I mean, will it ever end?  (Read 2598 times)
coinstalker23

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:00:55 PM

I am a citizen of the Philippines, specifically in Mindanao group of island. This Maute Group(an alleged ally of ISIS) is terrorizing one of the city here in Mindanao and just started a war against the Philippine Army. Now, If these group will be successful, we would be like Syria. I wanna hear your opinions about these guys. thanks.

Im from Philippines too I think our President Duterte is right to declare martial law in Marawi city to eradicate this Maute group so it can cointain the terrorism in the city so it wont spread over the southern region. I pray to marawi people . Take care dude.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheGreatPython

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:07:53 AM

It doesn’t seem to ever end I guess its because some people’s rights are always being trampled upon and those guys then turn out to be the bad guys and start wreaking havoc in the society. Provided human rights are not respected terrorism won’t stop..

Achargeturry78

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:38:51 PM

It doesn’t seem to ever end I guess its because some people’s rights are always being trampled upon and those guys then turn out to be the bad guys and start wreaking havoc in the society. Provided human rights are not respected terrorism won’t stop..
That's true. I also don't think that there will be an end in terrorism. There are people who will still continue terrorism and will recruit other people that will follow their footsteps. As long as they can't get what they really want, they will not stop and no one can stop them from doing what they are currently doing and as long as the people or the organizations concerned are still not in favor of them.
degaga15

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:43:12 AM

That's true. I also don't think that there will be an end in terrorism. There are people who will still continue terrorism and will recruit other people that will follow their footsteps. As long as they can't get what they really want, they will not stop and no one can stop them from doing what they are currently doing and as long as the people or the organizations concerned are still not in favor of them.
Terrorists will end if all their allies are gone, if they still have members, they can recruit new members. very hard to remove the terrorists as long as we still disagree with them, I hate terrorists because it involves innocent people become victims.

Monta3002

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:21:53 AM

yes it would be like Syria, they  are being controlled and getting supply by the United States because Philippines now is not with the US allied anymore.

REGΛ    ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    LET'S REINVENT INSURΛNCE TOGETHER    ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    REGΛ
//  JOIN PRE-SΛLE  //  15th Sept 2017  //
▄▄▄  WHITEPΛPER  ▄  FΛCEBOOK  ▄  TELEGRΛM  ▄  GOOGLE+  ▄  TWITTER  ▄▄▄
midelou

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:50:07 AM

So long as there are humans on earth, there will be terrorism. It will never never end. Some people's minds are different from others. They kill in the name of religion, community, etc. In between, the innocent continue to suffer.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Xester

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:36:54 AM

So long as there are humans on earth, there will be terrorism. It will never never end. Some people's minds are different from others. They kill in the name of religion, community, etc. In between, the innocent continue to suffer.

This will never end as long as there are humans on earth just like what you said.  Some people are selfish and only thinks for themselves.  They do not care about other people.  They only care about them and how they will earn more money.  They would do anything just to have power and money.  They are heartless and self centered.

There are places were they live in harmony.  They have no religion and no electricity and no social media.

FomoATH

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:38:36 AM

I believe that terrorism will never end. It can be reduced, but not completely destroyed. In the world there was always a struggle against evil and this balance can not be destroyed.

Kakawate

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:51:31 AM

Today when we hear about terrorism the first thing that would come in our minds is the terror group ISIS, they have been putting terror in the hearths of all people for quite some times now. Before them there was a terror group led by Osama Bin Laden, and before him was another, what I mean is one after another there is always a leader that would stand up and lead a group with the will to bring terror to the world. And I believe that these people and group will continue to arise forever.

Jacko234

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:22:11 PM

Talking about terrorists in today's very modern society, maybe this will not end.
because the sophistication of today's technology makes it easier for them (terrorists) to access, recruit and buy weapons.
sindikat

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:40:55 PM

Terrorism will never be defeated. This is war easy. You always know where the enemy is. A terrorist could be your neighbor. It seems to me that the number of terrorist attacks will decrease after you disappear of religion. Especially Islam.

Mobshady24

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:41:41 PM

Talking about terrorists in today's very modern society, maybe this will not end.
because the sophistication of today's technology makes it easier for them (terrorists) to access, recruit and buy weapons.
yes this is true to think that a 3d printing machine can now print a gun that can actually kill a man. with fast growth to our technology it might impossible to stop terrorism. There is always an opposition, different ideology, faith (yes since we can clearly see that some terror group are created from religion, but some say its just for destroying the name of specific religion, but who knows?), and nationalism.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:53:20 PM

We have terrorism, in many different forms, since the beginning of human history.
When you read all this cruel stories from 4000, 3 000or 2000 years, you just can't believe it.
So, terrorism have very deep roots and will not end overnight.
It's sad reality.

DZU1410

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:10:55 PM

I think that terrorism will never end. It simply can not be eradicated from the whole planet if there is human greed and envy. You can only reduce the number, but not get rid completely.

gabmen

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:10:24 PM

I think that terrorism will never end. It simply can not be eradicated from the whole planet if there is human greed and envy. You can only reduce the number, but not get rid completely.

Sadly, though i want to disagree with you, that proves to be a strong point. We don't have any control about how people perceive things and terrorists think in a way that's beyond my understanding. I think it's the differences between religion , or culture, or whatever wrong done to a certain people at a time, terrorism will find a way to root itself into the minds of violent people

bcnaranjo

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:48:00 AM

I think it will never end, maybe corrupt government officials are also funding or earned a lot of money from them.

AltCommunity Coin [PoW][PoT][PoS 180%][Airdrops][Bounties]
█ █ █ █ ☯Announcement ThreadBounty/Signature Thread☯ █ █ █ █
Khristian

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:28:42 AM

We think that terrorism is so severe in the world.
We need to stop that terrorist attact we must finnish the attact like bombing killing inocent people.i think those terrorist will also end up with nation the world and they will be exhausted

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
supine

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:56:24 AM

Why this terrorist group declared an open war to the army? what are they want to achieved by destroying people life over that region? they want power, for that reason there will always terrorism its a game for the power.

Yes terrorism will never end, because many people are greedy and in need of power all by themselves using other people for the benefit of their lives. Until their are people who are full of violence and greed this terrorism will never end.

Xester

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:12:24 PM

Why this terrorist group declared an open war to the army? what are they want to achieved by destroying people life over that region? they want power, for that reason there will always terrorism its a game for the power.

Yes terrorism will never end, because many people are greedy and in need of power all by themselves using other people for the benefit of their lives. Until their are people who are full of violence and greed this terrorism will never end.

With God, all things are possible to happen. I still believe that in the right time, all the problems that we encountered will be resolved. Nowadays, terrorism is very relevant in the whole world. Almost all of the country have a terrorist group that aims to kill people. This will stop if all of the people in the nation will help each other to fight the terrorist in the right way.

wowanstrong

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:18:50 PM

I think that terrorism can be stopped, but it is necessary to teach people the right education and important values in life. People are too cruel to each other and do not want to be kind.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██
      ▄███████████▄
     ██████▀▀████████▄
    ███████▄▄ ▀▀
    ▀██████████████▄▄▄
     ▀█████████████████▄
        ▀▀██▀████████████
          ██ ██ ▐█████████
  ▄▄███▄▄ ██ ██ ▐█████████
 ███████████▄█████████████
▐████████████████████████▀
▐███████████████████████▀