Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:32:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Muddafudda Account Hacked LOL  (Read 1082 times)
TheRealMudda (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:00:52 PM

I hadn't been around these forums for ages and needed to look up some old work I had done and low and behold my account had been hacked/hijacked on February 3rd, 2017. Do not trust this bitcointalk account user MUDDAFUDDA  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=104282

I dont care about the account but I will confirm the email address was long and random, never written down. Password was long and never stored and the secret question was changed to a long random string. The account was never to be used again and as you can see was inactive from April 2016 until the takeover in February 2017. As you can see the new user is far different in persona. I did offer to sell my account once in 2015 but that was never sold. The account login/secret/email were randomised so even I if I wanted I could never access it again. I made that effort and decision not to be involved in crypto and kill all ties.

The only thing I control is the original muddafudda Github as seen here https://github.com/muddafudda/bitcointalkaccounthacked from the original github email.

I can produce the private keys/first wallets for the Memecoin, Paycon and Globalcoin chains from backups.

DO NOT TRUST THIS ACCOUNT USER MUDDAFUDDA . https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=104282

Admins can contact me to arrange further proof if needed.

Regards.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aadje93

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:15:58 PM

Read thia topic please

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

TheRealMudda (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:45:28 PM

I offered my proof of 3public/priv key pairs. If you can find any public BTC addresses I posted I can likely prove them as I still have my main blockchain.info wallet. Personally I don't give a shit, users might though.

And it wasn't an email reset either as my email was hidden https://web.archive.org/web/20160404150316/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=104282.

Password and secret questions were scrambled last pass generated strings on last log out in April 2016.

User has been trading here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=104282 and we can see the users name is likely Gracie. I have reached out to traders to try identify the individual further and possible account on exchanges.

So either someone cracked a 23 string password from Lastpass with changed iterations and 2FA even though the account details were never stored, only generated. The password and secret question reset on last log in did not work which I find highly unlikely as they were reset and I spent some time doing it to make sure the account was never to be used again. Someone social engineered access to my account or the BCTalk DB was leaked.

Either way warning in the appropriate section was given. The choice to leave the account active over 3 pairs of public/priv key proof is a clear danger to the forum and BTC users. There are only 4 possible angles to gain access as highlighted above.

I am seeking BTC/altcoin addresses that this user may have traded with.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 06:51:43 PM

Can you sign a message with today's date from one of these addresses?
15rznLXGmUFVM1t3uTXyFEHd2yqKFCnwuY
1DFHiFrrVW2b8r4atLAqASYM62svDCXFd3
14B1EuMJfuoHDUzyUT13Z8ZpVdTqpsuNkG

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TheRealMudda (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:14:28 AM

Can you sign a message with today's date from one of these addresses?
15rznLXGmUFVM1t3uTXyFEHd2yqKFCnwuY
1DFHiFrrVW2b8r4atLAqASYM62svDCXFd3
14B1EuMJfuoHDUzyUT13Z8ZpVdTqpsuNkG

No I can not.
First address is a devcoin address.
Second address was before using blockchain as first imported blockchain transactions start from May 19 2014.
Lasst address was never used, likely a Cryptsy address.

Ill keep looking.
TheRealMudda (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:42:43 PM

Thanks for your help anyway Lauda. I believe I have enough info to make a report to relevant authorities and identify the individual.

Archived BTC address
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:22:49 AM

Hi.

I didn´t hack or stollen nothing from nobody. (I don´t have even the knowledge for that)
I bought this account at Bitify. so simple as that.

Btw you can check on the trust setting from the account that the original user was involved in some scammy accusations.
Even accused of trying to sell is account in 2015.

"josef2000 0: -0 / +0   2015-01-23   1.00000000   Reference   Trying to sell his own account"

i would appreciate you would take out the red trust of this account.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 10:31:50 AM

I didn´t hack or stollen nothing from nobody. (I don´t have even the knowledge for that)
AKA: Someone else hacked it and I bought it.

Btw you can check on the trust setting from the account that the original user was involved in some scammy accusations.

"josef2000 0: -0 / +0   2015-01-23   1.00000000   Reference   Trying to sell his own account"
Untrusted feedback is generally considered to be useless.

That's not going to happen.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TheRealMudda (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:10:37 PM

Hi.

Account was hacked. My Id is not a secret, trading under someones identity real or not is generally wire fraud.

Since you acknowledge you bought a hacked account good luck.

As I said the account should have never been able to access.

Even better is bitify is located in the same country as I reside which will really streamline this whole process.

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2215

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:45:12 AM

Was this posted to your "real" account's trust wall before your account got hacked?

Hippie Tech 0: -0 / +0   2015-05-27   1.23456789   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429914.00   zackclark70 has, for whatever reason, removed his negative rep highlighting mudder's unethical behavior. eg. blackmail

zackclark70 --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=121108

mudder's "Time to Expose the Liars, Cheaters and Scammers." thread. (see reference link)

Original post --> http://img.techpowerup.org/150527/blackmuddermailer.jpg

Do not be fooled by this IFC, IFCv2/COL/COLv2, ADT 'battle of the shitcoins' ponzi. It is run by a, seemingly small, handful of Cryptsy insiders.

Do your research.

Thread archived for future reference: http://archive.is/yDhsC

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:50:38 AM

Hi.

So you can sign a message from an old staked address right champ? You can barely speak English. This is an open and shut case.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:30:57 AM

Interesting  Cheesy

I joined the revolution but the leader bailed  Cry
Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open

Anyway LOL

By the sounds of it the account should have been lost forever..
So what in the hell happened ?

Seriously, how would someone hack an account if that was all true ?
Mudda are you sure you didn't sell it or give it away etc ?
Something doesn't add up here..

FUD first & ask questions later™
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:25:01 AM

AKA: Someone else hacked it and I bought it.

Untrusted feedback is generally considered to be useless.

That's not going to happen.
Your actions on this forum remind me very often of the movie "Team America", World Police.
Noisy, but unclear and messy.

When i bought the account i had no idea it was hacked, or stollen. And i didn´t want to hidden my self or do anything illegal with it. I thought the owner was trying to sell it, nothing more. I just contacted now "TheRealMudda" (supposed owner) trough PM, letting him know that i´m even willing to give him back the account if is that what he wants.
I don´t want any troubles and to make troubles to somebody else. it was never my intention.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2215

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:41:02 AM

When i bought the account i had no idea it was hacked, or stollen. And i didn´t want to hidden my self or do anything illegal with it. I thought the owner was trying to sell it, nothing more. I just contacted now "TheRealMudda" (supposed owner) trough PM, letting him know that i´m even willing to give him back the account if is that what he wants.
I don´t want any troubles and to make troubles to somebody else. it was never my intention.

I still like the analogy that you may not have been drunk behind the wheel of your car when it ran the red light and killed the pedestrian years before you bought the car, but nothing will ever change the fact the car itself was there, and so it is with UID's; your UID did something prior to your acquiring it.

Nothing.

Not anything, will ever change the fact that the car and your UID are damaged goods.

Buyer Beware

Oh and one more thing, over yonder it says that I am Legendary.  I earned that label, you never will because you cheated and bought a head start - with damaged goods no less.   And now you want to cry about it.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:36:57 PM

I am perplexed how this played out.
I think someone is lying.
What is claimed is almost impossible.

For example i use Password Depot to make passwords.
It has a professional and advanced highly secure built in password manager tool.
I usually use it to make 24 char random passwords.. unless the site has a lower char limit.

It says right in my manager how many millions of years it would take *estimated* to crack it.

Yet.. i am suppose to believe this guy had his hacked ?
Something is not right here.
The stories don't add up.

FUD first & ask questions later™
TheRealMudda (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:03:26 AM

I am perplexed how this played out.
I think someone is lying.
What is claimed is almost impossible.

For example i use Password Depot to make passwords.
It has a professional and advanced highly secure built in password manager tool.
I usually use it to make 24 char random passwords.. unless the site has a lower char limit.

It says right in my manager how many millions of years it would take *estimated* to crack it.

Yet.. i am suppose to believe this guy had his hacked ?
Something is not right here.
The stories don't add up.

Your telling me. I could not in essence gain access to the account even if I wanted to. Everything to my knowledge was scrambled and scrambled well. The only possible way was to re register the email and take it over though that was hidden.

Fuck knows how they got in. Either way the new owner is willing to hand it back, I'll verify a new public key with this account and it should be put to rest. Then if it gets taken over again, fuck knows how they did I it the first time I can verify the ownership.

As I keep saying I shut it down using good random strings I just don't know where the leak in the chain came from.
TheRealMudda (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:05:27 PM

Account has not been returned and still being used. I have had no choice but to file stat decs stating possible fraud and in tern had no choice but to report to Dutch, US and Australian authorities.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: